آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12630 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7389 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13279 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14651 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48781 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43844 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36047 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20859 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21124 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27064 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-25-2009, 06:40 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

abo _mohammed

المشــرف العــــام

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

Hadith of the day Ayat of the day

Hadith of the day Ayat of the day

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 30 Audio

30. Waya qawmi man yansurunee mina Allahi in taradtuhum afala tathakkaroona
[11.30] And, O my people! who will help me against Allah if I drive them away? Will you not then mind?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Masruq:
Hassan came to Aisha and said the following poetic Verse: 'A chaste pious woman who arouses no suspicion. She never talks against chaste heedless women behind their backs.' 'Aisha said, "But you are not," I said (to 'Aisha), "Why do you allow such a person to enter upon you after Allah has revealed:
"...and as for him among them who had the greater share therein'?" (24.11)
She said, "What punishment is worse than blindness?" She added, "And he used to defend Allah's Apostle against the pagans (in his poetry).

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 280)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 29 Audio

29. Waya qawmi la as-alukum AAalayhi malan in ajriya illa AAala Allahi wama ana bitaridi allatheena amanoo innahum mulaqoo rabbihim walakinnee arakum qawman tajhaloona
[11.29] And, O my people! I ask you not for wealth in return for it; my reward is only with Allah and I am not going to drive away those who believe; surely they shall meet their Lord, but I consider you a people who are ignorant:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Masruq:
'Aisha said that Hassan bin Thabit came and asked permission to visit her. I said, "How do you permit such a person?" She said, "Hasn't he received a severely penalty?" (Sufyan, the subnarrator, said: She meant the loss of his sight.) Thereupon Hassan said the following poetic verse:
"A chaste pious woman who arouses no suspicion. She never talks about chaste heedless women behind their backs.' On that she said, "But you are not so."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 279)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 27 Audio

27. Faqala almalao allatheena kafaroo min qawmihi ma naraka illa basharan mithlana wama naraka ittabaAAaka illa allatheena hum arathiluna badiya alrra/yi wama nara lakum AAalayna min fadlin bal nathunnukum kathibeena
[11.27] But the chiefs of those who disbelieved from among his people said: We do not consider you but a mortal like ourselves, and we do not see any have followed you but those who are the meanest of us at first thought and we do not see in you any excellence over us; nay, we deem you liars.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Aisha:
(The wife of the Prophet) Whenever Allah's Apostle intended to go on a journey, he used to draw lots among his wives and would take with him the one on whom the lot had fallen. Once he drew lots when he wanted to carry out a Ghazwa, and the lot came upon me. So I proceeded with Allah's Apostle after Allah's order of veiling (the women) had been revealed and thus I was carried in my howdah (on a camel) and dismounted while still in it. We carried on our journey, and when Allah's Apostle had finished his Ghazwa and returned and we approached Medina, Allah's Apostle ordered to proceed at night. When the army was ordered to resume the homeward journey, I got up and walked on till I left the army (camp) behind. When I had answered the call of nature, I went towards my howdah, but behold ! A necklace of mine made of Jaz Azfar (a kind of black bead) was broken and I looked for it and my search for it detained me. The group of people who used to carry me, came and carried my howdah on to the back of my camel on which I was riding, considering that I was therein. At that time women were light in weight and were not fleshy for they used to eat little (food), so those people did not feel the lightness of the howdah while raising it up, and I was still a young lady. They drove away the camel and proceeded. Then I found my necklace after the army had gone. I came to their camp but found nobody therein so I went to the place where I used to stay, thinking that they would miss me and come back in my search. While I was sitting at my place, I felt sleepy and slept. Safwan bin Al-Mu'attil As-Sulami Adh-Dhakw-ani was behind the army. He had started in the last part of the night and reached my stationing place in the morning and saw the figure of a sleeping person. He came to me and recognized me on seeing me for he used to see me before veiling. I got up because of his saying: "Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun," which he uttered on recognizing me. I covered my face with my garment, and by Allah, he did not say to me a single word except, "Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun," till he made his she-camel kneel down whereupon he trod on its forelegs and I mounted it. Then Safwan set out, leading the she-camel that was carrying me, till we met the army while they were resting during the hot midday. Then whoever was meant for destruction, fell in destruction, and the leader of the Ifk (forged statement) was 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul. After this we arrived at Medina and I became ill for one month while the people were spreading the forged statements of the people of the Ifk, and I was not aware of anything thereof. But what aroused my doubt while I was sick, was that I was no longer receiving from Allah's Apostle the same kindness as I used to receive when I fell sick. Allah's Apostle would enter upon me, say a greeting and add, "How is that (lady)?" and then depart.
That aroused my suspicion but I was not aware of the propagated evil till I recovered from my ailment. I went out with Um Mistah to answer the call of nature towards Al-Manasi, the place where we used to relieve ourselves, and used not to go out for this purpose except from night to night, and that was before we had lavatories close to our houses. And this habit of ours was similar to the habit of the old 'Arabs (in the deserts or in the tents) concerning the evacuation of the bowels, for we considered it troublesome and harmful to take lavatories in the houses. So I went out with Um Mistah who was the daughter of Abi Ruhm bin Abd Manaf, and her mother was daughter of Sakhr bin Amir who was the aunt of Abi Bakr As-Siddiq, and her son was Mistah bin Uthatha. When we had finished our affair, Um Mistah and I came back towards my house. Um Mistah stumbled over her robe whereupon she said, "Let Mistah be ruined ! " I said to her, "What a bad word you have said! Do you abuse a man who has taken part in the Battle of Badr?' She said, "O you there! Didn't you hear what he has said?" I said, "And what did he say?" She then told me the statement of the people of the Ifk (forged statement) which added to my ailment. When I returned home, Allah's Apostle came to me, and after greeting, he said, "How is that (lady)?" I said, "Will you allow me to go to my parents?" At that time I intended to be sure of the news through them. Allah's Apostle allowed me and I went to my parents and asked my mother, "O my mother! What are the people talking about?" My mother said, "O my daughter! Take it easy, for by Allah, there is no charming lady who is loved by her husband who has other wives as well, but that those wives would find fault with her." I said, "Subhan Allah! Did the people really talk about that?"
That night I kept on weeping the whole night till the morning. My tears never stopped, nor did I sleep, and morning broke while I was still weeping, Allah's Apostle called 'Ali bin Abi Talib and Usama bin Zaid when the Divine Inspiration delayed, in order to consult them as to the idea of divorcing his wife. Usama bin Zaid told Allah's Apostle of what he knew about the innocence of his wife and of his affection he kept for her. He said, "O Allah's Apostle! She is your wife, and we do not know anything about her except good." But 'Ali bin Abi Talib said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allah does not impose restrictions on you; and there are plenty of women other than her. If you however, ask (her) slave girl, she will tell you the truth." 'Aisha added: So Allah's Apostle called for Barira and said, "O Barira! Did you ever see anything which might have aroused your suspicion? (as regards Aisha). Barira said, "By Allah Who has sent you with the truth, I have never seen anything regarding Aisha which I would blame her for except that she is a girl of immature age who sometimes sleeps and leaves the dough of her family unprotected so that the domestic goats come and eat it." So Allah's Apostle got up (and addressed) the people an asked for somebody who would take revenge on 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul then. Allah's Apostle, while on the pulpit, said, "O Muslims! Who will help me against a man who has hurt me by slandering my family? By Allah, I know nothing except good about my family, and people have blamed a man of whom I know nothing except good, and he never used to visit my family except with me," Sad bin Muadh Al-Ansari got up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, I will relieve you from him. If he be from the tribe of (Bani) Al-Aus, then I will chop his head off; and if he be from our brethren, the Khazraj, then you give us your order and we will obey it." On that, Sad bin 'Ubada got up, and he was the chief of the Khazraj, and before this incident he had been a pious man but he was incited by his zeal for his tribe. He said to Sad (bin Muadh), "By Allah the Eternal, you have told a lie! You shall not kill him and you will never be able to kill him!" On that, Usaid bin Hudair, the cousin of Sad (bin Muadh) got up and said to Sad bin 'Ubada, "You are a liar! By Allah the Eternal, we will surely kill him; and you are a hypocrite defending the hypocrites!" So the two tribes of Al-Aus and Al-Khazraj got excited till they were on the point of fighting with each other while Allah's Apostle was standing on the pulpit. Allah's Apostle continued quietening them till they became silent whereupon he became silent too. On that day I kept on weeping so much that neither did my tears stop, nor could I sleep. In the morning my parents were with me, and I had wept for two nights and a day without sleeping and with incessant tears till they thought that my liver would burst with weeping. While they were with me and I was weeping, an Ansari woman asked permission to see me. I admitted her and she sat and started weeping with me. While I was in that state, Allah's Apostle came to us, greeted, and sat down,. He had never sat with me since the day what was said, was said. He had stayed a month without receiving any Divine Inspiration concerning my case. Allah's Apostle recited the Tashahhud after he had sat down, and then said, "Thereafter, O 'Aisha! I have been informed such and-such a thing about you; and if you are innocent, Allah will reveal your innocence, and if you have committed a sin, then ask for Allah's forgiveness and repent to Him, for when a slave confesses his sin and then repents to Allah, Allah accepts his repentance." When Allah's Apostle had finished his speech, my tears ceased completely so that I no longer felt even a drop thereof. Then I said to my father, "Reply to Allah's Apostle on my behalf as to what he said." He said, "By Allah, I do not know what to say to Allah's Apostle." Then I said to my mother, "Reply to Allah's Apostle."
She said, "I do not know what to say to Allah's Apostle." Still a young girl as I was and though I had little knowledge of Quran, I said, "By Allah, I know that you heard this story (of the Ifk) so much so that it has been planted in your minds and you have believed it. So now, if I tell you that I am innocent, and Allah knows that I am innocent, you will not believe me; and if I confess something, and Allah knows that I am innocent of it, you will believe me. By Allah, I cannot find of you an example except that of Joseph's father: "So (for me) patience is most fitting against that which you assert and it is Allah (Alone) Whose help can be sought. Then I turned away and lay on my bed, and at that time I knew that I was innocent and that Allah would reveal my innocence. But by Allah, I never thought that Allah would sent down about my affair, Divine Inspiration that would be recited (forever), as I considered myself too unworthy to be talked of by Allah with something that was to be recited: but I hoped that Allah's Apostle might have a vision in which Allah would prove my innocence. By Allah, Allah's Apostle had not left his seat and nobody had left the house when the Divine Inspiration came to Allah's Apostle . So there overtook him the same hard condition which used to overtake him (when he was Divinely Inspired) so that the drops of his sweat were running down, like pearls, though it was a (cold) winter day, and that was because of the heaviness of the Statement which was revealed to him. When that state of Allah's Apostle was over, and he was smiling when he was relieved, the first word he said was, "Aisha, Allah has declared your innocence." My mother said to me, "Get up and go to him." I said, "By Allah, I will not go to him and I will not thank anybody but Allah." So Allah revealed: "Verily! They who spread the Slander are a gang among you. Think it not...." (24.11-20).
When Allah revealed this to confirm my innocence, Abu Bakr As-Siddiq who used to provide for Mistah bin Uthatha because of the latter's kinship to him and his poverty, said, "By Allah, I will never provide for Mistah anything after what he has said about Aisha". So Allah revealed:
"Let not those among you who are good and are wealthy swear not to give (help) to their kinsmen, those in need, and those who have left their homes for Allah's Cause. Let them Pardon and forgive (i.e. do not punish them). Do you not love that should forgive you? Verily Allah is Oft-forgiving. Most Merciful." (24.22)
Abu Bakr said, "Yes, by Allah, I wish that Allah should forgive me." So he resumed giving Mistah the aid he used to give him before and said, "By Allah, I will never withold it from him at all." Aisha further said: Allah's Apostle also asked Zainab bint Jahsh about my case. He said, "O Zainab! What have you seen?" She replied, "O Allah's Apostle! I protect my hearing and my sight (by refraining from telling lies). I know nothing but good (about Aisha)." Of all the wives of Allah's Apostle, it was Zainab who aspired to receive from him the same favor as I used to receive, yet, Allah saved her (from telling lies) because of her piety. But her sister, Hamna, kept on fighting on her behalf so she was destroyed as were those who invented and spread the slander.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 274)

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 26 Audio

26. An la taAAbudoo illa Allaha innee akhafu AAalaykum AAathaba yawmin aleemin
[11.26] That you shall not serve any but Allah, surely I fear for you the punishment of a painful day.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Umar:
A man accused his wife of illegal sexual intercourse and denied his paternity to her (conceived) child during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle. Allah's Apostle ordered them both to do Mula'ana as Allah decreed and then gave his decision that the child would be for the mother, and a divorce decree was issued for the couple involved in a case of Mula'ana.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 272)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 25 Audio

25. Walaqad arsalna noohan ila qawmihi innee lakum natheerun mubeenun
[11.25] And certainly We sent Nuh to his people: Surely I am a plain warner for you:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Hilal bin Umaiya accused his wife of committing illegal sexual intercourse with Sharik bin Sahma' and filed the case before the Prophet. The Prophet said (to Hilal), "Either you bring forth a proof (four witnesses) or you will receive the legal punishment (lashes) on your back." Hilal said, "O Allah's Apostle! If anyone of us saw a man over his wife, would he go to seek after witnesses?" The Prophet kept on saying, "Either you bring forth the witnesses or you will receive the legal punishment (lashes) on your back." Hilal then said, "By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I am telling the truth and Allah will reveal to you what will save my back from legal punishment." Then Gabriel came down and revealed to him:--
'As for those who accuse their wives...' (24.6-9) The Prophet recited it till he reached: '... (her accuser) is telling the truth.' Then the Prophet left and sent for the woman, and Hilal went (and brought) her and then took the oaths (confirming the claim). The Prophet was saying, "Allah knows that one of you is a liar, so will any of you repent?" Then the woman got up and took the oaths and when she was going to take the fifth one, the people stopped her and said, "It (the fifth oath) will definitely bring Allah's curse on you (if you are guilty)." So she hesitated and recoiled (from taking the oath) so much that we thought that she would withdraw her denial. But then she said, "I will not dishonor my family all through these days," and carried on (the process of taking oaths). The Prophet then said, "Watch her; if she delivers a black-eyed child with big hips and fat shins then it is Sharik bin Sahma's child." Later she delivered a child of that description. So the Prophet said, "If the case was not settled by Allah's Law, I would punish her severely."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 271)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-25-2009, 07:01 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
الكاتب

abo _mohammed

المشــرف العــــام

الملف الشخصي

رد: Hadith of the day Ayat of the day

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 23 Audio

23. Inna allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alsalihati waakhbatoo ila rabbihim ola-ika as-habu aljannati hum feeha khalidoona
[11.23] Surely (as to) those who believe and do good and humble themselves to their Lord, these are the dwellers of the garden, in it they will abide.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Sahl bin Saud:
'Uwaimir came to 'Asim bin 'Adi who was the chief of Bani Ajlan and said, "What do you say about a man who has found another man with his wife? Should he kill him whereupon you would kill him (i.e. the husband), or what should he do? Please ask Allah's Apostle about this matter on my behalf." Asim then went to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! (And asked him that question) but Allah's Apostle disliked the question," When 'Uwaimir asked 'Asim (about the Prophet's answer) 'Asim replied that Allah's Apostle disliked such questions and considered it shameful. "Uwaimir then said, "By Allah, I will not give up asking unless I ask Allah's Apostle about it." Uwaimir came (to the Prophet ) and said, "O Allah's Apostle! A man has found another man with his wife! Should he kill him whereupon you would kill him (the husband, in Qisas) or what should he do?" Allah's Apostle said, "Allah has revealed regarding you and your wife's case in the Qur'an "So Allah's Apostle ordered them to perform the measures of Mula'ana according to what Allah had mentioned in His Book. So 'Uwaimir did Mula'ana with her and said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I kept her I would oppress her." So 'Uwaimir divorced her and so divorce became a tradition after them for those who happened to be involved in a case of Mula'ana. Allah's Apostle then said, "Look! If she (Uwaimir's wife) delivers a black child with deep black large eyes, big hips and fat legs, then I will be of the opinion that 'Uwaimir has spoken the truth; but if she delivers a red child looking like a Wahra then we will consider that 'Uwaimir has told a lie against her." Later on she delivered a child carrying the qualities which Allah's Apostle had mentioned as a proof for 'Uwaimir's claim; therefore the child was ascribed to its mother henceforth.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 269)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 24 Audio

24. Mathalu alfareeqayni kaal-aAAma waal-asammi waalbaseeri waalssameeAAi hal yastawiyani mathalan afala tathakkaroona
[11.24] The likeness of the two parties is as the blind and the deaf and the seeing and the hearing: are they equal in condition? Will you not then mind?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Sahl bin Sad:
A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Suppose a man saw another man with his wife, should he kill him whereupon you might kill him (i.e. the killer) (in Qisas) or what should he do?" So Allah revealed concerning their case what is mentioned of the order of Mula'ana. Allah's Apostle said to the man, "The matter between you and your wife has been decided." So they did Mula'ana in the presence of Allah's Apostle and I was present there, and then the man divorced his wife. So it became a tradition to dissolve the marriage of those spouses who were involved in a case of Mula'ana. The woman was pregnant and the husband denied that he was the cause of her pregnancy, so the son was (later) ascribed to her. Then it became a tradition that such a son would be the heir of his mother, and she would inherit of him what Allah prescribed for her.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 270)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 22 Audio

22. La jarama annahum fee al-akhirati humu al-akhsaroona
[11.22] Truly in the hereafter they are the greatest losers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Qais bin Ubad: 'Ali said, "I will be the first to kneel before the Beneficent on the
'These two opponents (believers and disbelievers dispute with each other about their Lord,' (22.19) was revealed in connection with those who came out for the Battle of Badr, i.e. 'Ali, Hamza, 'Ubaida, Shaiba bin Rabi'a, 'Utba bin Rabi'a and Al-Walid bin Utba.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 268)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 20 Audio

20. Ola-ika lam yakoonoo muAAjizeena fee al-ardi wama kana lahum min dooni Allahi min awliyaa yudaAAafu lahumu alAAathabu ma kanoo yastateeAAoona alssamAAa wama kanoo yubsiroona
[11.20] These shall not escape in the earth, nor shall they have any guardians besides Allah; the punishment shall be doubled for them, they could not bear to hear and they did not see.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Regarding the Verse: "And among men is he who worships Allah's as it were on the very edge." (22.11).
A man used to come to Medina as if his wife brought a son and his mares produces offspring. He would say, "This religion (Islam) is good," but if his wife did not give birth to a child and his mares produced no offspring, he would say, "This religion is bad."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 266)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 19 Audio

19. Allatheena yasuddoona AAan sabeeli Allahi wayabghoonaha AAiwajan wahum bial-akhirati hum kafiroona
[11.19] Who turn away from the path of Allah and desire to make it crooked; and they are disbelievers in the hereafter.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "On the day of Resurrection Allah will say, 'O Adam!' Adam will reply, 'Labbaik our Lord, and Sa'daik ' Then there will be a loud call (saying), Allah orders you to take from among your offspring a mission for the (Hell) Fire.' Adam will say, 'O Lord! Who are the mission for the (Hell) Fire?' Allah will say, 'Out of each thousand, take out 999.' At that time every pregnant female shall drop her load (have a miscarriage) and a child will have grey hair. And you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet not drunk, but severe will be the torment of Allah." (22.2) (When the Prophet mentioned this), the people were so distressed (and afraid) that their faces got changed (in color) whereupon the Prophet said, "From Gog and Magog nine-hundred ninety-nine will be taken out and one from you. You Muslims (compared to the large number of other people) will be like a black hair on the side of a white ox, or a white hair on the side of a black ox, and I hope that you will be one-fourth of the people of Paradise." On that, we said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "I hope that you will be) one-third of the people of Paradise." We again said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "(I hope that you will be) one-half of the people of Paradise." So we said, Allahu Akbar."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 265)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 18 Audio

18. Waman athlamu mimmani iftara AAala Allahi kathiban ola-ika yuAAradoona AAala rabbihim wayaqoolu al-ashhadu haola-i allatheena kathaboo AAala rabbihim ala laAAnatu Allahi AAala alththalimeena
[11.18] And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah? These shall be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses shall say: These are they who lied against their Lord. Now surely the curse of Allah is on the unjust.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet delivered a sermon and said, "You (people) will be gathered before Allah (on the Day of Resurrection) bare-footed, naked and uncircumcised." (The Prophet then recited):-- 'As We began the first creation We shall repeat it. (It is) a promise We have undertaken and truly We shall do it.' and added, "The first man who will be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and taken towards the left side, whereupon I will say, 'O Lord, (these are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You do not know what new things they introduced (into the religion) after you.' I will then say as the righteous pious slave, Jesus, said, 'I was a witness over them while I dwelt among them...(to His Statement)..and You are the Witness to all things.' (5.117) Then it will be said, '(O Muhammad) These people never stopped to apostate since you left them."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 264)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 17 Audio

17. Afaman kana AAala bayyinatin min rabbihi wayatloohu shahidun minhu wamin qablihi kitabu moosa imaman warahmatan ola-ika yu/minoona bihi waman yakfur bihi mina al-ahzabi faalnnaru mawAAiduhu fala taku fee miryatin minhu innahu alhaqqu min rabbika walakinna akthara alnnasi la yu/minoona
[11.17] Is he then who has with him clear proof from his Lord, and a witness from Him recites it and before it (is) the Book of Musa, a guide and a mercy? These believe in it; and whoever of the (different) parties disbelieves in it, surely it is the truth from your Lord, but most men do not believe.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Moses argued with Adam and said to him (Adam), 'You are the one who got the people out of Paradise by your sin, and thus made them miserable." Adam replied, 'O Moses! You are the one whom Allah selected for His Message and for His direct talk. Yet you blame me for a thing which Allah had ordained for me before He created me?." Allah's Apostle further said, "So Adam overcame Moses by this Argument."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 262)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 16 Audio

16. Ola-ika allatheena laysa lahum fee al-akhirati illa alnnaru wahabita ma sanaAAoo feeha wabatilun ma kanoo yaAAmaloona
[11.16] These are they for whom there is nothing but fire in the hereafter, and what they wrought in it shall go for nothing, and vain is what they do.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
When Allah's Apostle arrived at Medina, he found the Jews observing the fast on the day of 'Ashura' (10th of Muharram). The Prophet asked them (about it) and they replied, "This is the day when Moses became victorious over Pharaoh." The Prophet said (to the Muslims), "We are nearer to Moses than they, so fast on this day."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 261)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 15 Audio

15. Man kana yureedu alhayata alddunya wazeenataha nuwaffi ilayhim aAAmalahum feeha wahum feeha la yubkhasoona
[11.15] Whoever desires this world's life and its finery, We will pay them in full their deeds therein, and they shall not be made to. suffer loss in respect of them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Adam and Moses met, and Moses said to Adam "You are the one who made people miserable and turned them out of Paradise." Adam said to him, "You are the one whom Allah selected for His message and whom He selected for Himself and upon whom He revealed the Torah." Moses said, 'Yes.' Adam said, "Did you find that written in my fate before my creation?' Moses said, 'Yes.' So Adam overcame Moses with this argument."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 260)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 14 Audio

14. Fa-illam yastajeeboo lakum faiAAlamoo annama onzila biAAilmi Allahi waan la ilaha illa huwa fahal antum muslimoona
[11.14] But if they do not answer you, then know that it is revealed by Allah's knowledge and that there is no god but He; will you then submit?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Khabbab:
I was a blacksmith and Al-Asi Bin Wail owed me a debt, so I went to him to demand it. He said to me. "I will not pay you your debt till you disbelieve in Muhammad." I said, "I will not disbelieve in Muhammad till you die and then be resurrected." He said, "Will I be resurrected after my death? If so, I shall pay you (there) if I should find wealth and children." So there was revealed:--

'Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our Signs, and yet says: I shall certainly be given wealth and children? Has he, known to the unseen or has he taken a covenant from (Allah) the Beneficent? Nay ! We shall record what he says, and we shall add and add to his punishment. And We shall inherit from him all that he talks of, and he shall appear before Us alone.' (19.77-80)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 259)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 13 Audio

13. Am yaqooloona iftarahu qul fa/too biAAashri suwarin mithlihi muftarayatin waodAAoo mani istataAAtum min dooni Allahi in kuntum sadiqeena
[11.13] Or, do they say: He has forged it. Say: Then bring ten forged chapters like it and call upon whom you can besides Allah, if you are truthful.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Masruq:
Khabbab said, "During the pre-lslamic period, I was a blacksmith and Al-Asi bin Wail owed me a debt." So Khabbab went to him to demand the debt. He said, "I will not give you (your due) till you disbelieve in Muhammad." Khabbab said, "By Allah, I shall not disbelieve in Muhammad till Allah makes you die and then resurrects you." Al-Asi said, "So leave me till I die and then be resurrected, for I will be given wealth and children whereupon I will pay you your debt." So this Verse was revealed:--
'Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our Signs and, (yet) says: I shall certainly be given wealth and children.' (19.77)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 258)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 7 Audio

7. Wahuwa allathee khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda fee sittati ayyamin wakana AAarshuhu AAala alma-i liyabluwakum ayyukum ahsanu AAamalan wala-in qulta innakum mabAAoothoona min baAAdi almawti layaqoolanna allatheena kafaroo in hatha illa sihrun mubeenun
[11.7] And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods-- and His dominion (extends) on the water-- that He might manifest to you, which of you is best in action, and if you say, surely you shall be raised up after death, those who disbelieve would certainly say: This is nothing but clear magic.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Musab:
I asked my father, "Was the Verse:-- 'Say: (O Muhammad) Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of their deeds?'(18.103) revealed regarding Al-Haruriyya?" He said, "No, but regarding the Jews and the Christians, for the Jews disbelieved Muhammad and the Christians disbelieved in Paradise and say that there are neither meals nor drinks therein. Al- Hururiyya are those people who break their pledge to Allah after they have confirmed that they will fulfill it, and Sad used to call them 'Al-Fasiqin (evildoers who forsake Allah's obedience).

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 252)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 8 Audio

8. Wala-in akhkharna AAanhumu alAAathaba ila ommatin maAAdoodatin layaqoolunna ma yahbisuhu ala yawma ya/teehim laysa masroofan AAanhum wahaqa bihim ma kanoo bihi yastahzi-oona
[11.8] And if We hold back from them the punishment until a stated period of time, they will certainly say: What prevents it? Now surely on the day when it will come to them, it shall not be averted from them and that which they scoffed at shall beset them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "On the Day of Resurrection, a huge fat man will come who will not weigh, the weight of the wing of a mosquito in Allah's Sight." and then the Prophet added, 'We shall not give them any weight on the Day of Resurrection ' (18.105)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 253)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 4 Audio

4. Ila Allahi marjiAAukum wahuwa AAala kulli shay-in qadeerun
[11.4] To Allah is your return, and He has power over all things.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Said bin Jubair:
I said to Ibn 'Abbas, "Nauf Al-Bikali claims that Moses, the companion of Al-Khadir was not the Moses of the children of Israel" Ibn 'Abbas said, "The enemy of Allah (Nauf) told a lie." Narrated Ubai bin Ka'b that he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Moses got up to deliver a speech before the children of Israel and he was asked, Who is the most learned person among the people?' Moses replied, 'I (am the most learned).' Allah admonished him for he did not ascribe knowledge to Allah alone. So Allah revealed to him: 'At the junction of the two seas there is a slave of Ours who is more learned than you.' Moses asked, 'O my Lord, how can I meet him?' Allah said, 'Take a fish and put it in a basket (and set out), and where you, will lose the fish, you will find him.' So Moses (took a fish and put it in a basket and) set out, along with his boy-servant Yusha' bin Nun, till they reached a rock (on which) they both lay their heads and slept. The fish moved vigorously in the basket and got out of it and fell into the sea and there it took its way through the sea (straight) as in a tunnel). (18.61) Allah stopped the current of water on both sides of the way created by the fish, and so that way was like a tunnel. When Moses got up, his companion forgot to tell him about the fish, and so they carried on their journey during the rest of the day and the whole night.
The next morning Moses asked his boy-servant 'Bring us our early meal; no doubt, we have suffered much fatigue in this journey of ours.' (18.62) Moses did not get tired till he had passed the place which Allah had ordered him to seek after. His boy-servant then said to him,' 'Do you remember when we be-took ourselves to the rock I indeed forgot the fish, none but Satan made me forget to remember it. It took its course into the sea in a marvelous way.' (18.63)
There was a tunnel for the fish and for Moses and his boy-servant there was astonishment. Moses said, 'That is what we have been seeking'. So they went back retracing their footsteps. (18.64) They both returned, retracing their steps till they reached the rock. Behold ! There they found a man covered with a garment. Moses greeted him. Al-Khadir said astonishingly. 'Is there such a greeting in your land?' Moses said, 'I am Moses.' He said, 'Are you the Moses of the children of Israel?' Moses said, 'I have come to you so that you may teach me of what you have been taught.
Al-Khadir said, 'You will not be able to have patience with me. (18.66) O Moses! I have some of Allah's knowledge which He has bestowed upon me but you do not know it; and you too, have some of Allah's knowledge which He has bestowed upon you, but I do not know it." Moses said, "Allah willing, you will find me patient, and I will not disobey you in anything.' (18.6) Al-Khadir said to him. 'If you then follow me, do not ask me about anything until I myself speak to you concerning it.' (18.70), After that both of them proceeded along the sea coast, till a boat passed by and they requested the crew to let them go on board. The crew recognized Al-Khadir and allowed them to get on board free of charge. When they got on board suddenly Moses saw that Al-Khadir had pulled out one of the planks of the boat with an adze. Moses said to him.' These people gave us a free lift, yet you have scuttled their boat so as to drown its people! Truly, you have done a dreadful thing.' (18.71)
Al-Khadir said, 'Didn't I say that you can have no patience with me ?' (18.72) Moses said, 'Call me not to account for what I forgot and be not hard upon me for my affair (with you.)" (18.73)
Allah's Apostle said, "The first excuse given by Moses, was that he had forgotten. Then a sparrow came and sat over the edge of the boat and dipped its beak once in the sea. Al-Khadir said to Moses, 'My knowledge and your knowledge, compared to Allah's knowledge is like what this sparrow has taken out of the sea.' Then they both got out of the boat, and while they were walking on the sea shore, Al-Khadir saw a boy playing with other boys. Al-Khadir got hold of the head of that boy and pulled it out with his hands and killed him. Moses said, 'Have you killed an innocent soul who has killed nobody! Truly, you have done an illegal thing.' (18.74) He said, "Didn't I tell you that you can have no patience with me?' (18.75) (The sub narrator said, the second blame was stronger than the first one.) Moses said, 'If I ask you about anything after this, keep me not in your company, you have received an excuse from me.' (18.76)

Then they both proceeded until they came to the inhabitants of a town. They asked them food but they refused to entertain them. (In that town) they found there a wall on the point of falling down. (18.77) Al-Khadir set it up straight with his own hands. Moses said, 'These are people to whom we came, but they neither fed us nor received us as guests. If you had wished, you could surely have exacted some recompense for it. Al-Khadir said, 'This is the parting between me and you ..that is the interpretation of (those things) over which you were unable to hold patience.' (18.78-82)
Allah's Apostle said, "We wished that Moses could have been more patient so that Allah might have described to us more about their story."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 249)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-25-2009, 07:16 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
الكاتب

abo _mohammed

المشــرف العــــام

الملف الشخصي

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 100 Audio

100. Wama kana linafsin an tu/mina illa bi-ithni Allahi wayajAAalu alrrijsa AAala allatheena la yaAAqiloona
[10.100] And it is not for a soul to believe except by Allah's permission; and He casts uncleanness on those who will not understand.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle was presented with two cups one containing wine and the other milk on the night of his night journey at Jerusalem. He looked at it and took the milk. Gabriel said, "Thanks to Allah Who guided you to the Fitra (i.e. Islam); if you had taken the wine, your followers would have gone astray.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 232)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 99 Audio

99. Walaw shaa rabbuka laamana man fee al-ardi kulluhum jameeAAan afaanta tukrihu alnnasa hatta yakoonoo mu/mineena
[10.99] And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle used to invoke thus: "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from miserliness, laziness; from old geriatric age the punishment in the grave; from the affliction of Ad-Dajjal; and from the afflictions of life and death.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 230)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 98 Audio

98. Falawla kanat qaryatun amanat fanafaAAaha eemanuha illa qawma yoonusa lamma amanoo kashafna AAanhum AAathaba alkhizyi fee alhayati alddunya wamattaAAnahum ila heenin
[10.98] And wherefore was there not a town which should believe so that their belief should have profited them but the people of Yunus? When they believed, We removed from them the chastisement of disgrace in this world's life and We gave them provision till a time.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Um (substance) of the Quran is the seven oft-repeated verses (Al-Mathaini) and is the Great Quran (i.e. Surat-al-Fatiha)."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 227)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 97 Audio

97. Walaw jaat-hum kullu ayatin hatta yarawoo alAAathaba al-aleema
[10.97] Though every sign should come to them, until they witness the painful chastisement.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Said Al-Mualla:
While I was praying, the Prophet passed by and called me, but I did not go to him till I had finished my prayer. When I went to him, he said, "What prevented you from coming?" I said, "I was praying." He said, "Didn't Allah say" "O you who believes Give your response to Allah (by obeying Him) and to His Apostle." (8.24) Then he added, "Shall I tell you the most superior Sura in the Qur'an before I go out of the mosque?" When the Prophet intended to go out (of the Mosque), I reminded him and he said, "That is: "Alhamdu-lillahi Rabbil-'Alamin (Surat-al-fatiha)' which is the seven oft repeated verses (Al-Mathani) and the Grand Quran which has been given to me."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 226)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 96 Audio

96. Inna allatheena haqqat AAalayhim kalimatu rabbika la yu/minoona
[10.96] Surely those against whom the word of your Lord has proved true will not believe,

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
(While we were going for the Battle of Tabuk and when we reached the places of the dwellers of Al-Hijr), Allah's Apostle said about the dwellers of Al-Hijr (to us). "Do not enter (the dwelling places) of these people unless you enter weeping, but if you weep not, then do not enter upon them, lest you be afflicted with what they were afflicted with."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 225)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 95 Audio

95. Wala takoonanna mina allatheena kaththaboo bi-ayati Allahi fatakoona mina alkhasireena
[10.95] And you should not be of those who reject the communications of Allah, (for) then you should be one of the losers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "When Allah has ordained some affair in the Heaven, the angels beat with their wings in obedience to His statement, which sounds like a chain dragged over a rock." ('Ali and other sub-narrators said, "The sound reaches them.") "Until when fear is banished from their (angels) hearts, they (angels) say, 'What was it that your Lord said? They say, 'The truth; And He is the Most High, the Most Great.' (34.23) Then those who gain a hearing by stealing (i.e. devils) will hear Allah's Statement:-- 'Those who gain a hearing by stealing, (stand one over the other like this).
(Sufyan, to illustrate this, spread the fingers of his right hand and placed them one over the other horizontally.) A flame may overtake and burn the eavesdropper before conveying the news to the one below him; or it may not overtake him till he has conveyed it to the one below him, who in his turn, conveys it to the one below him, and so on till they convey the news to the earth. (Or probably Sufyan said, "Till the news reaches the earth.") Then the news is inspired to a sorcerer who would add a hundred lies to it. His prophecy will prove true (as far as the heavenly news is concerned). The people will say. 'Didn't he tell us that on such-and-such a day, such-and-such a thing will happen? We have found that is true because of the true news heard from heaven."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 223)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 94 Audio

94. Fa-in kunta fee shakkin mimma anzalnna ilayka fais-ali allatheena yaqraoona alkitaba min qablika laqad jaaka alhaqqu min rabbika fala takoonanna mina almumtareena
[10.94] But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Al-Bara bin Azib:
Allah's Apostle said, "When a Muslim is questioned in his grave, he will testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and that is what is meant by Allah's Statement:--
"Allah will keep firm those who believe with a Word that stands firm in this world and in the Hereafter." (14.27)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 221)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 93 Audio

93. Walaqad bawwa/na banee isra-eela mubawwaa sidqin warazaqnahum mina alttayyibati fama ikhtalafoo hatta jaahumu alAAilmu inna rabbaka yaqdee baynahum yawma alqiyamati feema kanoo feehi yakhtalifoona
[10.93] And certainly We lodged the children of Israel in a goodly abode and We provided them with good things; but they did not disagree until the knowledge had come to them; surely your Lord will judge between them on the resurrection day concerning that in which they disagreed.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
While we were with Allah's Apostle he said, "Tell me of a tree which resembles a Muslim man. Its leaves do not fall and it does not, and does not, and does not, and it gives its fruits every now and then." It came to my mind that such a tree must be the date palm, but seeing Abu Bakr and 'Umar saying nothing, I disliked to speak. So when they did not say anything, Allah's Apostle said, "It is the date-palm tree." When we got up (from that place), I said to 'Umar, "O my father! By Allah, it came to my mind that it must be the date palm tree." 'Umar said, "What prevented you from speaking" I replied, "I did not see you speaking, so I misliked to speak or say anything." Umar then said, "If you had said it, it would have been dearer to me than so-and-so."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 220)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 92 Audio

92. Faalyawma nunajjeeka bibadanika litakoona liman khalfaka ayatan wa-inna katheeran mina alnnasi AAan ayatina laghafiloona
[10.92] But We will this day deliver you with your body that you may be a sign to those after you, and most surely the majority of the people are heedless to Our communications.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "The keys of Unseen are five which none knows but Allah: None knows what will happen tomorrow but Allah; none knows what is in the wombs (a male child or a female) but Allah; none knows when it will rain but Allah; none knows at what place one will die; none knows when the Hour will be established but Allah." (See The Quran 31:34.")

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 219

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 91 Audio

91. Al-ana waqad AAasayta qablu wakunta mina almufsideena
[10.91] What! now! and indeed you disobeyed before and you were of the mischief-makers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
When the Prophet arrived at Medina, the Jews were observing the fast on 'Ashura' (10th of Muharram) and they said, "This is the day when Moses became victorious over Pharaoh," On that, the Prophet said to his companions, "You (Muslims) have more right to celebrate Moses' victory than they have, so observe the fast on this day."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 202)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 90 Audio

90. Wajawazna bibanee isra-eela albahra faatbaAAahum firAAawnu wajunooduhu baghyan waAAadwan hatta itha adrakahu algharaqu qala amantu annahu la ilaha illa allathee amanat bihi banoo isra-eela waana mina almuslimeena
[10.90] And We made the children of Israel to pass through the sea, then Firon and his hosts followed them for oppression and tyranny; until when drowning overtook him, he said: I believe that there is no god but He in Whom the children of Israel believe and I am of those who submit.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit Al-Ansari:
who was one of those who used to write the Divine Revelation: Abu Bakr sent for me after the (heavy) casualties among the warriors (of the battle) of Yamama (where a great number of Qurra' were killed). 'Umar was present with Abu Bakr who said, 'Umar has come to me and said, The people have suffered heavy casualties on the day of (the battle of) Yamama, and I am afraid that there will be more casualties among the Qurra' (those who know the Qur'an by heart) at other battle-fields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost, unless you collect it. And I am of the opinion that you should collect the Qur'an." Abu Bakr added, "I said to 'Umar, 'How can I do something which Allah's Apostle has not done?' 'Umar said (to me), 'By Allah, it is (really) a good thing.' So 'Umar kept on pressing, trying to persuade me to accept his proposal, till Allah opened my bosom for it and I had the same opinion as 'Umar." (Zaid bin Thabit added:) Umar was sitting with him (Abu Bakr) and was not speaking. me). "You are a wise young man and we do not suspect you (of telling lies or of forgetfulness): and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. Therefore, look for the Qur'an and collect it (in one manuscript). " By Allah, if he (Abu Bakr) had ordered me to shift one of the mountains (from its place) it would not have been harder for me than what he had ordered me concerning the collection of the Qur'an. I said to both of them, "How dare you do a thing which the Prophet has not done?" Abu Bakr said, "By Allah, it is (really) a good thing. So I kept on arguing with him about it till Allah opened my bosom for that which He had opened the bosoms of Abu Bakr and Umar. So I started locating Quranic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuzaima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba which I had not found with anybody else, (and they were):--
"Verily there has come to you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty He (Muhammad) is ardently anxious over you (to be rightly guided)" (9.128)
The manuscript on which the Quran was collected, remained with Abu Bakr till Allah took him unto Him, and then with 'Umar till Allah took him unto Him, and finally it remained with Hafsa, Umar's daughter.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 201)

التوقيع :

قال تعالى :
{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلاً مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ}
[فصلت:33]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-28-2009, 09:29 PM   رقم المشاركة : 4
الكاتب

fateemah

الاعضاء

fateemah غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

fateemah غير متواجد حالياً

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 32 Audio

32. Qaloo ya noohu qad jadaltana faaktharta jidalana fa/tina bima taAAiduna in kunta mina alssadiqeena
[11.32] They said: O Nuh! indeed you have disputed with us and lengthened dispute with us, therefore bring to us what you threaten us with, if you are of the truthful ones.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba:
'Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 33 Audio

33. Qala innama ya/teekum bihi Allahu in shaa wama antum bimuAAjizeena
[11.33] He said: Allah only will bring it to you if He please, and you will not escape:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A man said, "O Allah's Prophet! Will Allah gather the non-believers on their faces on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Will not the One Who made him walk on his feet in this world, be able to make him walk on his face on the Day of Resurrection?" (Qatada, a subnarrator, said: Yes, By the Power of Our Lord!)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 283)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 34 Audio

34. Wala yanfaAAukum nushee in aradtu an ansaha lakum in kana Allahu yureedu an yughwiyakum huwa rabbukum wa-ilayhi turjaAAoona
[11.34] And if I intend to give you good advice, my advice will not profit you if Allah intended that He should leave you to go astray; He is your Lord, and to Him shall you be returned.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Abdullah:
I or somebody, asked Allah's Apostle "Which is the biggest sin in the Sight of Allah?" He said, "That you set up a rival (in worship) to Allah though He Alone created you." I asked, "What is next?" He said, "Then, that you kill your son, being afraid that he may share your meals with you." I asked, "What is next?" He said, "That you commit illegal sexual intercourse with the wife of your neighbor." Then the following Verse was revealed to confirm the statement of Allah's Apostle:
"Those who invoke not with Allah, any other god, nor kill life as Allah has forbidden except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse." (25.68)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 284)

التوقيع :

اللهم أغفرلي ولوالدي ولمن دخل بيتي مؤمناً وللمؤمنين
والمؤمنات والمسلمين والمسلمات الأحياء منهم والاموات

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع