المشــرف العــــام

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Ayat and Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 40 Audio

40. Waminhum man yu/minu bihi waminhum man la yu/minu bihi warabbuka aAAlamu bialmufsideena
[10.40] And of them is he who believes in it, and of them is he who does not believe in it, and your Lord best knows the mischief-makers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Al-Aswad:
While we were sitting in a circle in 'Abdullah's gathering, Hudhaifa came and stopped before us, and greeted us and then said, "People better than you became hypocrites." Al-Aswad said: I testify the uniqueness of Allah! Allah says: "Verily! The hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire." (4.145)
On that 'Abdullah smiled and Hudhaifa sat somewhere in the Mosque. 'Abdullah then got up and his companions (sitting around him) dispersed. Hudhaifa then threw a pebble at me (to attract my attention). I went to him and he said, "I was surprised at 'Abdullah's smile though he understood what I said. Verily, people better than you became hypocrite and then repented and Allah forgave them."

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 59 Audio

59. Qul araaytum ma anzala Allahu lakum min rizqin fajaAAaltum minhu haraman wahalalan qul allahu athina lakum am AAala Allahi taftaroona
[10.59] Say: Tell me what Allah has sent down for you of sustenance, then you make (a part) of it unlawful and (a part) lawful. Say: Has Allah commanded you, or do you forge a lie against Allah?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said, "I saw Hell and its different portions were consuming each other and saw 'Amr dragging his intestines (in it), and he was the first person to establish the tradition of letting animals loose (for the idols)."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 148)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 58 Audio

58. Qul bifadli Allahi wabirahmatihi fabithalika falyafrahoo huwa khayrun mimma yajmaAAoona
[10.58] Say: In the grace of Allah and in His mercy-- in that they should rejoice; it is better than that which they gather.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Said bin Al-Musaiyab:
Bahira is a she-camel whose milk is kept for the idols and nobody is allowed to milk it; Sa'iba was the she-camel which they used to set free for their gods and nothing was allowed to be carried on it. Abu Huraira said: Allah's Apostle said, "I saw 'Amr bin 'Amir Al-Khuzai (in a dream) dragging his intestines in the Fire, and he was the first person to establish the tradition of setting free the animals (for the sake of their deities)," Wasila is the she-camel which gives birth to a she-camel as its first delivery, and then gives birth to another she-camel as its second delivery. People (in the Pre-lslamic periods of ignorance) used to let that she camel loose for their idols if it gave birth to two she-camels successively without giving birth to a male camel in between. 'Ham' was the male camel which was used for copulation. When it had finished the number of copulations assigned for it, they would let it loose for their idols and excuse it from burdens so that nothing would be carried on it, and they called it the 'Hami.' Abu Huraira said, "I heard the Prophet saying so."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 147)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 57 Audio

57. Ya ayyuha alnnasu qad jaatkum mawAAithatun min rabbikum washifaon lima fee alssudoori wahudan warahmatun lilmu/mineena
[10.57] O men! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy for the believers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Some people were asking Allah's Apostle questions mockingly. A man would say, "Who is my father?" Another man whose she-camel had gone astray would say, "Where is my she-camel? "So Allah revealed this Verse in this connection: "O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble." (5.101)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 146)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 55 Audio

55. Ala inna lillahi ma fee alssamawati waal-ardi ala inna waAAda Allahi haqqun walakinna aktharahum la yaAAlamoona
[10.55] Now surely Allah's is what is in the heavens and the earth; now surely Allah's promise is true, but most of them do not know.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas:
The alcoholic drink which was spilled was Al-Fadikh. I used to offer alcoholic drinks to the people at the residence of Abu Talha. Then the order of prohibiting Alcoholic drinks was revealed, and the Prophet ordered somebody to announce that: Abu Talha said to me, "Go out and see what this voice (this announcement ) is." I went out and (on coming back) said, "This is somebody announcing that alcoholic beverages have been prohibited." Abu Talha said to me, "Go and spill it (i.e. the wine)," Then it (alcoholic drinks) was seen flowing through the streets of Medina. At that time the wine was Al-Fadikh. The people said, "Some people (Muslims) were killed (during the battle of Uhud) while wine was in their stomachs." So Allah revealed: "On those who believe and do good deeds there is no blame for what they ate (in the past)." (5.93)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 144)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 54 Audio

54. Walaw anna likulli nafsin thalamat ma fee al-ardi laiftadat bihi waasarroo alnnadamata lamma raawoo alAAathaba waqudiya baynahum bialqisti wahum la yuthlamoona
[10.54] And if every soul that has done injustice had all that is in the earth, it would offer it for ransom, and they will manifest regret when they see the chastisement and the matter shall be decided between them with justice and they shall not be dealt with unjustly.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Umar:
I heard 'Umar while he was on the pulpit of the Prophet saying, "Now then O people! The revelation about the prohibition of alcoholic drinks was revealed; and alcoholic drinks are extracted from five things: Grapes, dates, honey, wheat and barley. And the alcoholic drink is that which confuses and stupefies the mind."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 143)

التوقيع :

قال تعالى :
{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلاً مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ}
[فصلت:33]

آخر تعديل abo _mohammed يوم 02-01-2009 في 11:07 PM.
رد مع اقتباس