آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12570 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7342 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13231 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14602 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48724 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43803 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36019 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20837 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21091 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27046 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-14-2008, 04:46 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

OM_SULTAN

المشرف العام

OM_SULTAN غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

OM_SULTAN غير متواجد حالياً

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an : Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an : Hadith of the day

10. DaAAwahum feeha subhanaka allahumma watahiyyatuhum feeha salamun waakhiru daAAwahum ani alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

[10.10] Their cry in it shall be: Glory to Thee, O Allah! and their greeting in it shall be: Peace; and the last of their cry shall be: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Anyone whom Allah has given wealth but he does not pay its Zakat, then, on the Day of Resurrection, his wealth will be presented to him in the shape of a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two poisonous glands in its mouth and it will encircle itself round his neck and bite him over his cheeks and say, "I am your wealth; I am your treasure." Then the Prophet recited this Divine Verse:--
"And let not those who covetously withhold of that which Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty." (3.180)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 88)

9. Inna allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati yahdeehim rabbuhum bi-eemanihim tajree min tahtihimu al-anharu fee jannati alnnaAAeemi

[10.9] Surely (as for) those who believe and do good, their Lord will guide them by their faith; there shall flOw from beneath them rivers in gardens of bliss.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The last statement of Abraham when he was thrown into the fire was:--"Allah is Sufficient for us and He is the Best Disposer (of affairs for us)." (3.173)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 87)

There are 211 Hadith in 18 pages and your are on page number 1

Life worth living is the life of the Hereafter - Thursday, November 20, 2008
"O Allah! There is no life worth living except the life of the Hereafter, so (please) forgive the Ansar and the Emigrants." (full Hadith)

Hajj - Monday, October 13, 2008
The Prophet with his companions started from Medina after combing and oiling his hair and putting on two sheets of lhram (upper body cover and waist cover). He did not forbid anyone to wear any kind of sheets except the ones colored with saffron because they may leave the scent on the skin. And so in the early morning,...... (full Hadith)

EXCELLENCE OF THE MONTH OF RAMADAN - Sunday, September 07, 2008
Sahih Muslim Book 006, Number 2361:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When there comes the month of Ramadan, the gates of mercy are opened, and the gates of Hell are locked and the devils are chained,

(full Hadith)

What Allah has made compulsory for Muslims - Thursday, August 28, 2008

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaid-Ullah:

A bedouin with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards the prayers." He replied: "You have to offer perfectly the five compulsory prayers in a day and night (24 hours), unless you want to pray Nawafil." The bedouin further asked, "Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards fasting." He replied, "You have to fast during the whole month of Ramadan, unless you want to fast more as Nawafil." .........................

(full Hadith)

Seek guidance of Allah - Friday, July 18, 2008
O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you, O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. ..... (full Hadith)

The example of a believer - Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Prophet said, "The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant, which the wind bends lt sometimes and some other time it makes it straight. And the example of a hypocrite is that of a pine tree which keeps straight till once it is uprooted suddenly.

(full Hadith)

Let not any one of you belittle himself - Saturday, May 17, 2008
On the authority of Abu Sa'id (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
Let not any one of you belittle himself. They said: O Messenger of Allah, how can any one of us belittle himself? He said: He finds a matter concerning Allah about which he should say something, and he does not say [it] .....

(full Hadith)

Actions while Praying - Sunday, April 13, 2008
'Abdullah bin Abbas said that he had passed a night in the house of Maimuna the mother of the faithful believers , who was his aunt. He said, "I slept across the bed, and Allah's Apostle along with his wife slept lengthwise. Allah's Apostle slept till mid-night or slightly before or after it. Then Allah's Apostle woke up, sat, and removed the traces of sleep by rubbing his hands over his face. Then he recited the last ten verses of Surat-Al Imran (2). Then he went towards a hanging leather water-container and performed a perfect ablution and then stood up for prayer." ....... (full Hadith)

Woman is only married with consent of her gurdian - Friday, March 28, 2008
Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that Said ibn al-Musayyab had said that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "A woman is only married with the consent of her guardian........ (full Hadith)

Pronouncement of three divorces - Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that the (pronouncement) of three divorces during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (full Hadith)

The world is a prison-house for a believer - Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer. (full Hadith)

A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim - Sunday, February 10, 2008
Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. (full Hadith)

Cant See Links

التوقيع :

لااله الا الله محمد رسول الله
laa ilaaha ilaa allaah muhameed rasoolullah

which means
None is Worthy of Worship But Allah and Muhammed is
the Messenger of Allah

قال تعالى:
(إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لآيَاتٍ لِّأُوْلِي
الألْبَابِ *الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللّهَ قِيَاماً وَقُعُوداً وَعَلَىَ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي
خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ*)

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : (( خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه ))

ذكرى الله في الصباح والمساء
remembrance allah at morning and evening
Fortress of the Muslimحصن المسلم باللغة الانجليزية

ONLINE ISLAMIC BOOKS
http://www.kitabosunnah.com/islamibo...he-muslim.html

http://dalil-alhaj.com/en/index.htm

آخر تعديل OM_SULTAN يوم 12-14-2008 في 04:48 PM.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع