آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12595 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7371 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13248 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14622 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48759 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43819 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36030 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20845 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21102 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27054 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-06-2006, 08:08 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

abo _mohammed

المشــرف العــــام

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

Hajj, Umrah and Ziyarah

Hajj, Umrah and Ziyarah

Main Page Jurisprudence Hajj, Umrah and Ziyarah (Based on Qur'an and Sunnah)

Day to Day Activities of Hajj
8th Dhul-Hijjah (Yaum Al-Tarwiayh)
The 8th Day of Dhul-Hijjah is called Yaum Al-Tarwiyah. On this day before noon, put on the Ihram clothes from one of the prescribed stations and proceed towards Makkah with the intention to perform Hajj. Take a bath, clip nails, trim mustache, shave the pubic hair, and wear white Ihram cloths (for male). Women can wear any decent clothes with the exception of wearing veils and gloves. Qarin and Mufrid are already in Ihram. It is a Sunnah to cover shoulders after wearing Ihram and say:
لبيك حجا
"Labaik Hajjan"
(O Allah! Here I do respond for your call to Hajj).

If in state of fear to complete Hajj, you may make a conditional intention by saying:
ومحلي من الأرض حيث تحسبني
If anything prevents me to complete the Hajj my place is where that thing obstructed me to complete it.
After the intention to perform Hajj, shun all prohibited things. You should repeat Talbiyah frequently. Continue to repeat the Talbiyah until throwing of the pebbles at Jamarah Al-Aqabah on the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah. Leave for Mina repeating the Talbiyah. At Mina pray Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha' and Fajr Salahs. All Salahs should be performed in due time. The four raka'ah Salahs should be shortened to two raka'hs. Spend this night in Mina. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) used to perform only the two raka'hs before the Fajr Salah and the witr from the routine Sunnah Salahs while he was on travel.

9th Dhul-Hijjah (Yaum Arafah)
Soon after Salah-tul-Fajr and at sun rise on this day, leave for Arafah repeating Talbiyah and Takbeer. It is reprehensible to fast on this day because the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) drank from a bowl of milk sent to him on this day. It is a Sunnah to stay at Namirah until Zawal (noon) if it is possible. Khutbah (sermon) should be addressed to the pilgrims at Namirah after which Zuhr and Asr should be combined and offered in advance and shortened to two raka'hs each with one Azan and two Iqamahs. You should make sure that you are within the boundaries of Arafah. The Valley of Uranah is not within the boundaries. Any spot of Arafah suffices. If it is possible, the Mountain of Ar-Rahmah should be between you and the Qiblah. It is not a Sunnah to climb Ar-Rahmah mountain. It is recommended to face the Qiblah raising the hands during Dua'a in complete submission until sunset. It is recommended to repeat frequently the following:
لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير
There is no god but Allah, He has no partner, the dominion belongs to Him alone, praise be to Allah, and He is able to do all things.
Not to leave Arafah until sunset. After sunset, depart for Muzdalifah calmly. If the road is not crowded, you may (hasten). After reaching Muzdalifah, pray Maghrib and Isha Salahs combined and delayed. (three raka'hs Maghrib and two raka'hs only for Isha). Do not offer any other Salah. Sleep until dawn but the weak among men and women may depart for Mina by midnight.

10th Dhul-Hijjah (Eid Al-Adha or Yaum Al-Nahr)
Pray Fajr at Muzdalifah with the exception of the weak men and women who had earlier left for Mina. After the Fajr Salah, face the Qiblah and praise Allah, utter Takbeer and Tahleel (negation of partners to Allah) as well as to make Dua'a until sunrise. Before sunrise, leave for Mina uttering Talbiyah calmly. While passing through Muhassir Valley, hasten if possible. While walking towards Mina from Muzdalifah, pick up seven pebbles. Throw seven pebbles at Jamarah Al-Aqabah one by one uttering Allah-u-Akbar every time you throw a pebble. As soon as you complete the throwing, discontinue the Talbiyah. Slaughter a sacrificial animal, eat from it and feed its meat to the needy and the poor.

Slaughtering is obligatory on Qarin and Mutamatti'. Shave or shorten your head hair. Shaving is better and it is preferable to commence shaving from the right side. As for women, she may shorten her hair equal to a finger tip length. At this stage you are allowed to put on normal clothes and use perfume and scent. Prohibited acts during Hajj time, with the exception of sexual intercourse, no longer apply. This is called Al-Tahallul Al-Awwal. After throwing the pebbles go to Makkah to offer Tawaf Al-Ifadah (with out Ramal & Idhtiba'), offer the two raka'hs of Tawaf. After Tawaf, perform Sa'i and by completion of Sa'i, you will return to normal life, Tahallul Thani. Drink from Zamzam water and pray Zuhr in Makkah if possible. Spend the remaining nights in Mina.

11th Dhul-Hijjah
After spending the night in Mina, You are advised to pray the five daily Salahs in congregation. This day and two following days are called Ayyam Al-Tashreeq and it is a Sunnah to repeat the Takbeer after every Salah whether you are staying or travelling and you are in Mina or anywhere else. Throwing of stones at the three Jamarahs is to be commenced after Zuhr i.e. after the sun declines. Start Rami at Jamarah, begin with the junior, the middle and then at Jamarah Al-Aqabah. Throw seven pebbles at every Jamarah consecutively and the Takbeer should be uttered every time a pebble is thrown. The pebbles are to be collected from any place in Mina. It is a Sunnah to keep Makkah on the left side and Mina on the right while throwing the pebbles. After completion of Rami at Jamarahs (Wusta & Sughra) go straight facing the Qiblah and invoke Allah as the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) did so. After stoning Jamarah al-Aqabah leave immediately without any Dua'a. Spend the night in Mina.

12th Dhul-Hijjah
Spend your time in performing of good deeds and remembering Allah. After Zuhr, throw the pebbles at the three Jamarahs as you did on the 11th day of Dhul-Hijjah starting with the Jamarah Sughra, then Wusta and end with Jamarah Al-Aqabah. Invoke Allah after throwing the pebbles at the Sughra and the Wusta. If you are in a hurry to go back home, it is permissible to leave for Makkah after performance of the Tawaf Al-Wida' provided you leave before sunset. To delay to travel until the 13th day of Dhul-Hijjah is better in order to throw the pebbles at Jamarahs because the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has done so. It is recommended to pray, if possible, during Ayyam Al-Tashreeq at Al-Khaif Masjid.

13th Dhul-Hijjah
Throw the pebbles at all the three Jamrahs in the same manner as you did in the two preceding days. If you wish to go back home, offer Tawaf Al-Wida' and a menstruating woman and the one in the state of postnatal period may leave without Tawaf Al-Wida' (Farewell Tawaf). Some Dua'as (Invocations) الله أكبر، الله أكبر، الله أكبر سبحان الذي سخر لنا هذا وما كنا له مقرنين وإنا إلى ربنا لمنقلبون، اللهم إنا نسألك في سفرنا هذا البر والتقوى، ومن العمل ما ترضى، اللهم هون علينا سفرنا هذا واطو عنا بعده، اللهم أنت الصاحب في السفر، والخليفة في الأهل، اللم إني أعوذ بك من وعثاء السفر، وكآبة المنظر وسوء المنقلب في المال والأهل.
Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest. How perfect He is, The one Who has placed this (transport) at our service, and we ourselves would not have been capable of that, and to our Lord is our final destiny. O Allah, we ask You for Birr and Taqwaa in this journey of ours, and we ask You for deeds which please You. O Allah, facilitate our journey and let us cover its distance quickly. O Allah, you are The Companion on the journey and the Successor over the family. O Allah, I take refuge with You from the difficulties of travel, from having a change of hearts and being in a bad predicament, and I take refuge in You from an ill fated outcome with wealth and faimly.
It is narrated that the prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said:
The best of all Dua's is that asked on the Yaum Arafah and the best said is what I have said and that said by the Prophets who came before me; that is: "لا إله إلا الله وحد لا شريك له، له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير." "There is no god except Allah, He has no partner, praise and dominion belong to Him., He is Omnipotent.

The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) used to say at times of hardship;
لا إله إلا الله العظيم الحليم، لا إله إلا الله رب العرش العظيم، لا إله إلا الله رب السموات السبع ورب الأرض ورب العرش الكريم
There is no god but Allah the Magnificent Most Forbearing. There is no god but Allah the Rabb of the magnificent throne, there is no god but Allah the Rabb of the seven skies, the Rabb of the earth and the Generous Rabb of the throne.
The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) also used to say:
اللهم أصلح لي ديني الذي هو عصمة أمري، وأصلح لي دنياي التي فيها معاشي، وأصلح لي آخرتي التي فيها معادي واجعل الحياة زيادة لي في كل خير واجعل الموت راحة لي من كل شر
O Allah! Make good my religion because it is my protection, redress my life in which is my livelihood and make good my Hereafter because it is the place where I return to and make my life to increase every good thing and make death as a solace from every evil.
The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) used to say:
اللهم إني أسألك الهدي والتقى والعفاف والغني
O Allah! I ask you guidance, piety, modesty and satisfaction.
The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) also used to say:
اللم إني أعوذ بك من زوال نعمتك وتحول عافيتك وفجاءة نقمتك وجميع سخطك
O Allah! I seek refuge in you from the missing of your favor, missing of healthfulness, falling of a sudden misfortune and all kinds of your wrath.
اللهم مصرف القلوب صرف قلوبنا على طاعتك
O Allah! You are the Manager of hearts, manage our hearts to obey you.
اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني وأنا عبدك، وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت، أبوء لك بنعمتك علي، وأبوء بذنبي، فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت.
O Allah!, You are my Rabb (Lord) none has the right to be worshipped except You. You created me and I am Your abd (slave) and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.
اللهم اغفر لي خطيئتي، وجهلي، وإسرافي في أمري، وما أنت أعلم به مني اللهم اغفر لي هزلي وجدي وخطئي وعمدي وكل ذلك عندي
O Allah! Forgive me my sins and my ignorance as well as my extravagance in affairs and everything that you know better than me. O Allah forgive me my jesting and my seriousness, my intentions and my mistakes and everything with me.
اللهم إني ظلمت نفسي ظلما كثيرا ولا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت فاغفر لي مغفرة من عندك وارحمني إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم.
O Allah I did much injustice to myself and nobody forgives sins except You. O Allah! Forgive me my sins and bestow your mercy on me for you are the Forgiver, the Merciful.
ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار
Our Rabb! Give us which is good in this life and give us good in the Hereafter and protect us against the torment of the fire. (2:102)

Cant See Links

التوقيع :

قال تعالى :
{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلاً مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ}
[فصلت:33]

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع