آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12581 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7355 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13239 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14610 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48741 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43806 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36024 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20838 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21095 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27050 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-16-2008, 03:22 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

abo _mohammed

المشــرف العــــام

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

Ayat of the day Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 12 Audio

12. Wa-itha massa al-insana alddurru daAAana lijanbihi aw qaAAidan aw qa-iman falamma kashafna AAanhu durrahu marra kaan lam yadAAuna ila durrin massahu kathalika zuyyina lilmusrifeena ma kanoo yaAAmaloona
[10.12] And when affliction touches a man, he calls on Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove his affliction from him, he passes on as though he had never called on Us on account of an affliction that touched him; thus that which they do is made fair-seeming to the extravagant.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, some men among the hypocrites used to remain behind him (i.e. did not accompany him) when he went out for a Ghazwa and they would be pleased to stay at home behind Allah's Apostle When Allah's Apostle returned (from the battle) they would put forward (false) excuses and take oaths, wishing to be praised for what they had not done. So there was revealed:--
"Think not that those who rejoice in what they have done, and love to be praised for what they have not done.." (3.188)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 90)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 11 Audio

11. Walaw yuAAajjilu Allahu lilnnasi alshsharra istiAAjalahum bialkhayri laqudiya ilayhim ajaluhum fanatharu allatheena la yarjoona liqaana fee tughyanihim yaAAmahoona
[10.11] And if Allah should hasten the evil to men as they desire the hastening on of good, their doom should certainly have been decreed for them; but We leave those alone who hope not for Our meeting in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Usama bin Zaid:
Allah's Apostle rode a donkey, equipped with a thick cloth-covering made in Fadak and was riding behind him. He was going to pay visit to Sad bin Ubada in Banu Al-Harith bin Al-Khazraj; and this incident happened before the battle of Badr. The Prophet passed by a gathering in which 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul was present, and that was before 'Abdullah bin Ubai embraced Islam. Behold in that gathering there were people of different religions: there were Muslims, pagans, idol-worshippers and Jews, and in that gathering 'Abdullah bin Rawaha was also present. When a cloud of dust raised by the donkey reached that gathering, 'Abdullah bin Ubai covered his nose with his garment and then said, "Do not cover us with dust." Then Allah's Apostle greeted them and stopped and dismounted and invited them to Allah (i.e. to embrace Islam) and recited to them the Holy Qur'an. On that, 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Saluil said, "O man ! There is nothing better than that what you say. If it is the truth, then do not trouble us with it in our gatherings. Return to your mount (or residence) and if somebody comes to you, relate (your tales) to him." On that 'Abdullah bin Rawaha said, "Yes, O Allah's Apostle! Bring it (i.e. what you want to say) to us in our gathering, for we love that."
So the Muslims, the pagans and the Jews started abusing one another till they were on the point of fighting with one another. The Prophet kept on quietening them till they became quiet, whereupon the Prophet rode his animal (mount) and proceeded till he entered upon Sad bin Ubada. The Prophet said to Sad, "Did you not hear what 'Abu Hub-b said?" He meant 'Abdullah bin Ubai. "He said so-and-so." On that Sad bin Ubada said, "O Allah's Apostle! Excuse and forgive him, for by Him Who revealed the Book to you, Allah brought the Truth which was sent to you at the time when the people of this town (i.e. Medina) had decided unanimously to crown him and tie a turban on his head (electing him as chief). But when Allah opposed that (decision) through the Truth which Allah gave to you, he (i.e. 'Abdullah bin Ubai) was grieved with jealously. and that caused him to do what you have seen." So Allah's Apostle excused him, for the Prophet and his companions used to forgive the pagans and the people of Scripture as Allah had ordered them, and they used to put up with their mischief with patience. Allah said: "And you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you and from the pagans........'(3.186) And Allah also said:--"Many of the people of the Scripture wish if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, from selfish envy.." (2.109)
So the Prophet used to stick to the principle of forgiveness for them as long as Allah ordered him to do so till Allah permitted fighting them. So when Allah's Apostle fought the battle of Badr and Allah killed the nobles of Quraish infidels through him, Ibn Ubai bin Salul and the pagans and idolaters who were with him, said, "This matter (i.e. Islam) has appeared (i.e. became victorious)." So they gave the pledge of allegiance (for embracing Islam) to Allah's Apostle and became Muslims.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 89)

التوقيع :

قال تعالى :
{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلاً مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ}
[فصلت:33]

آخر تعديل abo _mohammed يوم 12-16-2008 في 03:25 PM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-27-2008, 09:22 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
الكاتب

أفاق : الاداره

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

رد: Ayat of the day Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 22 Audio

22. Huwa allathee yusayyirukum fee albarri waalbahri hatta itha kuntum fee alfulki wajarayna bihim bireehin tayyibatin wafarihoo biha jaat-ha reehun AAasifun wajaahumu almawju min kulli makanin wathannoo annahum oheeta bihim daAAawoo Allaha mukhliseena lahu alddeena la-in anjaytana min hathihi lanakoonanna mina alshshakireena
[10.22] He it is Who makes you travel by land and sea; until when you are in the ships, and they sail on with them in a pleasant breeze, and they rejoice, a violent wind overtakes them and the billows surge in on them from all sides, and they become certain that they are encompassed about, they pray to Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience: If Thou dost deliver us from this, we will most certainly be of the grateful ones.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
regarding the Divine Verse: "O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness that you may take back part of the (Mahr) dower you have given them." (4.19) (Before this revelation) if a man died, his relatives used to have the right to inherit his wife, and one of them could marry her if he would, or they would give her in marriage if they wished, or, if they wished, they would not give her in marriage at all, and they would be more entitled to dispose her, than her own relatives. So the above Verse was revealed in this connection.

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 21 Audio

21. Wa-itha athaqna alnnasa rahmatan min baAAdi darraa massat-hum itha lahum makrun fee ayatina quli Allahu asraAAu makran inna rusulana yaktuboona ma tamkuroona
[10.21] And when We make people taste of mercy after an affliction touches them, lo ! they devise plans against Our communication. Say: Allah is quicker to plan; surely Our messengers write down what you plan.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
(In the Pre-Islamic Period ) the children used to inherit all the property but the parents used to inherit only through a will. So Allah cancelled that which He liked to cancel and put decreed that the share of a son was to be twice the share of a daughter, and for the parents one-sixth for each one of them, or one third, and for the wife one-eighth or one-fourth, and for the husband one-half, or one-fourth.

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 70 Audio

70. MataAAun fee alddunya thumma ilayna marjiAAuhum thumma nutheequhumu alAAathaba alshshadeeda bima kanoo yakfuroona
[10.70] (It is only) a provision in this world, then to Us shall be their return; then We shall make them taste severe punishment because they disbelieved.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Said Ibn Zaid:
The Prophet said, "Al-Kam'a is like the Mann (sweet resin or gum) (in that it grows naturally without human care) and its water is a cure for the eye diseases."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 163)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 69 Audio

69. Qul inna allatheena yaftaroona AAala Allahi alkathiba la yuflihoona
[10.69] Say: Those who forge a lie against Allah shall not be successful.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
A man from the Jews, having been slapped on his face, came to the Prophet and said, "O Muhammad! A man from your companions from the Ansar has slapped me on my face!" The Prophet said, "Call him." When they called him, the Prophet said, "Why did you slap him?" He said, "O Allah's Apostle! While I was passing by the Jews, I heard him saying, 'By Him Who selected Moses above the human beings,' I said, 'Even above Muhammad?' I became furious and slapped him on the face." The Prophet said, "Do not give me superiority over the other prophets, for on the Day of Resurrection the people will become unconscious and I will be the first to regain consciousness. Then I will see Moses holding one of the legs of the Throne. I will not know whether he has come to his senses before me or that the shock he had received at the Mountain, (during his worldly life) was sufficient for him."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 162)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 64 Audio

64. Lahumu albushra fee alhayati alddunya wafee al-akhirati la tabdeela likalimati Allahi thalika huwa alfawzu alAAatheemu
[10.64] They shall have good news in this world's life and in the hereafter; there is no changing the words of Allah; that is the mighty achievement.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Nobody has the right to say that I am better than Jonah bin Matta."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 155)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 65 Audio

65. Wala yahzunka qawluhum inna alAAizzata lillahi jameeAAan huwa alssameeAAu alAAaleemu
[10.65] And let not their speech grieve you; surely might is wholly Allah's; He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Mujahid:
That he asked Ibn 'Abbas, "Is there a prostration Surat-al-Sad?" (38.24) Ibn Abbas said, "Yes," and then recited: "We gave...So follow their guidance." (6.85,90) Then he said, "He (David ) is one them (i.e. those prophets)." Mujahid narrated: I asked Ibn 'Abbas (regarding the above Verse). He said, "Your Prophet (Muhammad) was one of those who were ordered to follow them."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 156)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 66 Audio

66. Ala inna lillahi man fee alssamawati waman fee al-ardi wama yattabiAAu allatheena yadAAoona min dooni Allahi shurakaa in yattabiAAoona illa alththanna wa-in hum illa yakhrusoona
[10.66] Now, surely, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is Allah's; and they do not (really) follow any associates, who call on others besides Allah; they do not follow (anything) but conjectures, and they only lie.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Wail:
'Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) said, "None has more sense of ghaira than Allah therefore - He prohibits shameful sins (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly. And none loves to be praised more than Allah does, and for this reason He praises Himself." I asked Abu Wali, "Did you hear it from Abdullah?" He said, "Yes," I said, "Did Abdullah ascribe it to Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Yes."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 158)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 67 Audio

67. Huwa allathee jaAAala lakumu allayla litaskunoo feehi waalnnahara mubsiran inna fee thalika laayatin liqawmin yasmaAAoona
[10.67] He it is Who made for you the night that you might rest in it, and the day giving light; most surely there are signs in it for a people who would hear.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the West: and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before." (6.158)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 159)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 68 Audio

68. Qaloo ittakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu huwa alghaniyyu lahu ma fee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi in AAindakum min sultanin bihatha ataqooloona AAala Allahi ma la taAAlamoona
[10.68] They say: Allah has taken a son (to Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; you have no authority for this; do you say against Allah what you do not know?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Mas'ud:
Allah's Apostle said, "None has more sense of ghaira than Allah, and for this He has forbidden shameful sins whether committed openly or secretly, and none loves to be praised more than Allah does, and this is why He Praises Himself."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 161)

التوقيع :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد عبدك ونبيك ورسولك
النبي الأمي وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما عدد مااحاط به علمك
وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك
وارض اللهم عن سادتنا ابي بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي
وعن الصحابة أجمعين وعن التابعين وتابعيهم بإحسان الى يوم الدين

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-13-2009, 04:26 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
الكاتب

مراقب

مراقب

الملف الشخصي

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Nobody has the right to say that I am better than Jonah bin Matta."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 155)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 65 Audio

65. Wala yahzunka qawluhum inna alAAizzata lillahi jameeAAan huwa alssameeAAu alAAaleemu
[10.65] And let not their speech grieve you; surely might is wholly Allah's; He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Mujahid:
That he asked Ibn 'Abbas, "Is there a prostration Surat-al-Sad?" (38.24) Ibn Abbas said, "Yes," and then recited: "We gave...So follow their guidance." (6.85,90) Then he said, "He (David ) is one them (i.e. those prophets)." Mujahid narrated: I asked Ibn 'Abbas (regarding the above Verse). He said, "Your Prophet (Muhammad) was one of those who were ordered to follow them."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 156)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 66 Audio

66. Ala inna lillahi man fee alssamawati waman fee al-ardi wama yattabiAAu allatheena yadAAoona min dooni Allahi shurakaa in yattabiAAoona illa alththanna wa-in hum illa yakhrusoona
[10.66] Now, surely, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is Allah's; and they do not (really) follow any associates, who call on others besides Allah; they do not follow (anything) but conjectures, and they only lie.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Wail:
'Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) said, "None has more sense of ghaira than Allah therefore - He prohibits shameful sins (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly. And none loves to be praised more than Allah does, and for this reason He praises Himself." I asked Abu Wali, "Did you hear it from Abdullah?" He said, "Yes," I said, "Did Abdullah ascribe it to Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Yes."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 158)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 67 Audio

67. Huwa allathee jaAAala lakumu allayla litaskunoo feehi waalnnahara mubsiran inna fee thalika laayatin liqawmin yasmaAAoona
[10.67] He it is Who made for you the night that you might rest in it, and the day giving light; most surely there are signs in it for a people who would hear.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the West: and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before." (6.158)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 159)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 68 Audio

68. Qaloo ittakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu huwa alghaniyyu lahu ma fee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi in AAindakum min sultanin bihatha ataqooloona AAala Allahi ma la taAAlamoona
[10.68] They say: Allah has taken a son (to Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; you have no authority for this; do you say against Allah what you do not know?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Mas'ud:
Allah's Apostle said, "None has more sense of ghaira than Allah, and for this He has forbidden shameful sins whether committed openly or secretly, and none loves to be praised more than Allah does, and this is why He Praises Himself."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 161)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 61 Audio

61. Wama takoonu fee sha/nin wama tatloo minhu min qur-anin wala taAAmaloona min AAamalin illa kunna AAalaykum shuhoodan ith tufeedoona feehi wama yaAAzubu AAan rabbika min mithqali tharratin fee al-ardi wala fee alssama-i wala asghara min thalika wala akbara illa fee kitabin mubeenun
[10.61] And you are not (engaged) in any affair, nor do you recite concerning it any portion of the Quran, nor do you do any work but We are witnesses over you when you enter into it, and there does not lie concealed from your Lord the weight of an atom in the earth or in the heaven, nor any thing less than that nor greater, but it is in a clear book.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "You will be gathered (on the Day of Resurrection) and some people will be driven (by the angels) to the left side (and taken to Hell) whereupon I will say as the pious slave (Jesus) said:-- "And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them...the ALMIGHTY, the All Wise." (5.117-118)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 150)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 62 Audio

62. Ala inna awliyaa Allahi la khawfun AAalayhim wala hum yahzanoona
[10.62] Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "The key of the Unseen are five: Verily with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour He sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. No soul knows what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knows in what land it will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware." (31.34)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 151)

التوقيع :

وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-13-2009, 04:31 AM   رقم المشاركة : 4
الكاتب

مراقب

مراقب

الملف الشخصي

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 60 Audio

60. Wama thannu allatheena yaftaroona AAala Allahi alkathiba yawma alqiyamati inna Allaha lathoo fadlin AAala alnnasi walakinna aktharahum la yashkuroona
[10.60] And what will be the thought of those who forge lies against Allah on the day of resurrection? Most surely Allah is the Lord of grace towards men, but most of them do not give thanks.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Allah's Apostle delivered a sermon and said, "O people! You will be gathered before Allah bare-footed, naked and not circumcised." Then (quoting Quran) he said:--
"As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it. A promise We have undertaken: Truly we shall do it.." (21.104)
The Prophet then said, "The first of the human beings to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and then (the angels) will drive them to the left side (Hell-Fire). I will say. 'O my Lord! (They are) my companions!' Then a reply will come (from Almighty), 'You do not know what they did after you.' I will say as the pious slave (the Prophet Jesus) said: And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them. When You took me up. You were the Watcher over them and You are a Witness to all things.' (5.117) Then it will be said, "These people have continued to be apostates since you left them."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 149)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 71 Audio

71. Waotlu AAalayhim nabaa noohin ith qala liqawmihi ya qawmi in kana kabura AAalaykum maqamee watathkeeree bi-ayati Allahi faAAala Allahi tawakkaltu faajmiAAoo amrakum washurakaakum thumma la yakun amrukum AAalaykum ghummatan thumma iqdoo ilayya wala tunthirooni
[10.71] And recite to them the story of Nuh when he said to his people: O my people! if my stay and my reminding (you) by the communications of Allah is hard on you-- yet on Allah do I rely-- then resolve upon your affair and (gather) your associates, then let not your affair remain dubious to you, then have it executed against me and give me no respite:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Ad-Darda:
There was a dispute between Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and Abu Bakr made Umar angry. So 'Umar left angrily. Abu Bakr followed him, requesting him to ask forgiveness (of Allah) for him, but 'Umar refused to do so and closed his door in Abu Bakr's face. So Abu Bakr went to Allah's Apostle while we were with him. Allah's Apostle said, "This friend of yours must have quarrelled (with somebody)." In the meantime 'Umar repented and felt sorry for what he had done, so he came, greeted (those who were present) and sat with the Prophet and related the story to him. Allah's Apostle became angry and Abu Bakr started saying, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, I was more at fault (than Umar)." Allah's Apostle said, "Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? (Abu Bakr), Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? When I said, 'O people I am sent to you all as the Apostle of Allah,' you said, 'You tell a lie.' while Abu Bakr said, 'You have spoken the truth ."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 164)

التوقيع :

وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك

آخر تعديل abo _mohammed يوم 02-13-2009 في 11:59 PM.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع