آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12630 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7389 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13279 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14651 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48781 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43844 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36047 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20859 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21124 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27064 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-06-2009, 12:55 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

OM_SULTAN

المشرف العام

OM_SULTAN غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

OM_SULTAN غير متواجد حالياً

Ayat and Hadith of the day

Ayat and Hadith of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 32 Audio

32. Fathalikumu Allahu rabbukumu alhaqqu famatha baAAda alhaqqi illa alddalalu faanna tusrafoona
[10.32] This then is Allah, your true Lord; and what is there after the truth but error; how are you then turned back?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: That the Prophet dictated to him: "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah."
Zaid added: Ibn Um Maktum came while the Prophet was dictating to me and said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, if I had the power to fight (in Allah's Cause), I would," and he was a blind man. So Allah revealed to his Apostle while his thigh was on my thigh, and his thigh became so heavy that I was afraid it might fracture my thigh. Then that state of the Prophet passed and Allah revealed:-- "Except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc)."

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 31 Audio

31. Qul man yarzuqukum mina alssama-i waal-ardi amman yamliku alssamAAa waal-absara waman yukhriju alhayya mina almayyiti wayukhriju almayyita mina alhayyi waman yudabbiru al-amra fasayaqooloona Allahu faqul afala tattaqoona
[10.31] Say: Who gives you sustenance from the heaven and the earth? Or Who controls the hearing and the sight? And Who brings forth the living from the dead, and brings forth the dead from the living? And Who regulates the affairs? Then they will say: Allah. Say then: Will you not then guard (against evil)?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Regarding the Verse: "And say not to anyone who offers you peace (by accepting Islam), You are not a believer." There was a man amidst his sheep. The Muslims pursued him, and he said (to them) "Peace be on you." But they killed him and took over his sheep. Thereupon Allah revealed in that concern, the above Verse up to:-- "...seeking the perishable good of this life." (4.94) i.e. those sheep.

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 30 Audio

30. Hunalika tabloo kullu nafsin ma aslafat waruddoo ila Allahi mawlahumu alhaqqi wadalla AAanhum ma kanoo yaftaroona
[10.30] There shall every soul become acquainted with what it sent before, and they shall be brought back to Allah, their true Patron, and what they devised shall escape from them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Said bin Jubair:
The people of Kufa disagreed (disputed) about the above Verse. So I went to Ibn Abbas and asked him about it. He said, "This Verse:-- "And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell." was revealed last of all (concerning premeditated murder) and nothing abrogated it."

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 29 Audio

29. Fakafa biAllahi shaheedan baynana wabaynakum in kunna AAan AAibadatikum laghafileena
[10.29] Therefore Allah is sufficient as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your serving (us).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Aisha:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "No prophet gets sick but he is given the choice to select either this world or the Hereafter." 'Aisha added: During his fatal illness, his voice became very husky and I heard him saying: "In the company of those whom is the Grace of Allah, of the prophets, the Siddiqin (those followers of the prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them), the martyrs and the pious.' (4.69) And from this I came to know that he has been given the option.

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 28 Audio

28. Wayawma nahshuruhum jameeAAan thumma naqoolu lillatheena ashrakoo makanakum antum washurakaokum fazayyalna baynahum waqala shurakaohum ma kuntum iyyana taAAbudoona
[10.28] And on the day when We will gather them all together, then We will say to those who associated others (with Allah): Keep where you are, you and your associates; then We shall separate them widely one from another and their associates would say: It was not us that you served:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Urwa:
Az-Zubair quarrelled with a man from the Ansar because of a natural mountainous stream at Al-Harra. The Prophet said "O Zubair! Irrigate (your lands and the let the water flow to your neighbor The Ansar said, "O Allah's Apostle (This is because) he (Zubair) is your cousin?" At that, the Prophet's face became red (with anger) and he said "O Zubair! Irrigate (your land) and then withhold the water till it fills the land up to the walls and then let it flow to your neighbor." So the Prophet enabled Az-Zubair to take his full right after the Ansari provoked his anger. The Prophet had previously given a order that was in favor of both of them Az-Zubair said, "I don't think but the Verse was revealed in this connection: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no faith, until they make you judge in all disputes between them." (4.6)

التوقيع :

لااله الا الله محمد رسول الله
laa ilaaha ilaa allaah muhameed rasoolullah

which means
None is Worthy of Worship But Allah and Muhammed is
the Messenger of Allah

قال تعالى:
(إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لآيَاتٍ لِّأُوْلِي
الألْبَابِ *الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللّهَ قِيَاماً وَقُعُوداً وَعَلَىَ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي
خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ*)

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : (( خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه ))

ذكرى الله في الصباح والمساء
remembrance allah at morning and evening
Fortress of the Muslimحصن المسلم باللغة الانجليزية

ONLINE ISLAMIC BOOKS
http://www.kitabosunnah.com/islamibo...he-muslim.html

http://dalil-alhaj.com/en/index.htm

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-2009, 06:19 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
الكاتب

أفاق : الاداره

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Ayat and Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 34 Audio

34. Qul hal min shuraka-ikum man yabdao alkhalqa thumma yuAAeeduhu quli Allahu yabdao alkhalqa thumma yuAAeeduhu faanna tu/fakoona
[10.34] Say: Is there any one among your associates who can bring into existence the creation in the first instance, then reproduce it? Say: Allah brings the creation into existence, then He reproduces it; how are you then turned away?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Al-Bara:
When the Verse:--"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home)," (4.95) was revealed, the Prophet said, "Call so-and-so." That person came to him with an ink-pot and a wooden board or a shoulder scapula bone. The Prophet said (to him), "Write: 'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." Ibn Um Maktum who was sitting behind the Prophet then said, "O Allah's Apostle! I am a blind man." So there was revealed in the place of that Verse, the Verse:--"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury, or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." (4.95)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 35 Audio

35. Qul hal min shuraka-ikum man yahdee ila alhaqqi quli Allahu yahdee lilhaqqi afaman yahdee ila alhaqqi ahaqqu an yuttabaAAa amman la yahiddee illa an yuhda fama lakum kayfa tahkumoona
[10.35] Say: Is there any of your associates who guides to the truth? Say: Allah guides to the truth. Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided? What then is the matter with you; how do you judge?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Kab:
I heard Ka'b bin Malik who was one of the three who were forgiven, saying that he had never remained behind Allah's Apostle in any Ghazwa which he had fought except two Ghazwat Ghazwat-al'Usra (Tabuk) and Ghazwat-Badr. He added. "I decided to tell the truth to Allah's Apostle in the forenoon, and scarcely did he return from a journey he made, except in the forenoon, he would go first to the mosque and offer a two-Rak'at prayer. The Prophet forbade others to speak to me or to my two companions, but he did not prohibit speaking to any of those who had remained behind excepting us. So the people avoided speaking to us, and I stayed in that state till I could no longer bear it, and the only thing that worried me was that I might die and the Prophet would not offer the funeral prayer for me, or Allah's Apostle might die and I would be left in that social status among the people that nobody would speak to me or offer the funeral prayer for me. But Allah revealed His Forgiveness for us to the Prophet in the last third of the night while Allah's Apostle was with Um Salama. Um Salama sympathized with me and helped me in my disaster. Allah's Apostle said, 'O Um Salama! Ka'b has been forgiven!' She said, 'Shall I send someone to him to give him the good tidings?' He said, 'If you did so, the people would not let you sleep the rest of the night.' So when the Prophet had offered the Fajr prayer, he announced Allah's Forgiveness for us. His face used to look as bright as a piece of the (full) moon whenever he was pleased. When Allah revealed His Forgiveness for us, we were the three whose case had been deferred while the excuse presented by those who had apologized had been accepted. But when there were mentioned those who had told the Prophet lies and remained behind (the battle of Tabuk) and had given false excuses, they were described with the worse description one may be described with. Allah said: 'They will present their excuses to you (Muslims) when you return to them. Say: Present no excuses; we shall not believe you. Allah has already informed us of the true state of matters concerning you. Allah and His Apostle will observe your actions." (9.94)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 36 Audio

36. Wama yattabiAAu aktharuhum illa thannan inna alththanna la yughnee mina alhaqqi shay-an inna Allaha AAaleemun bima yafAAaloona
[10.36] And most of them do not follow (anything) but conjecture; surely conjecture will not avail aught against the truth; surely Allah is cognizant of what they do.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Kab:
I heard Ka'b bin Malik talking about the story of the battle of Tabuk when he remained behind, "By Allah, I do not know anyone whom Allah has helped for telling the truth more than me since I mentioned that truth to Allah's Apostle till today, I have never intended to tell a lie. And Allah revealed to His Apostle: "Verily! Allah has forgiven the Prophet, the Muhajirin............ and be with those who are true (in words and deeds)." (9.117-119) (See Hadith No. 702 Vol 5).

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 37 Audio

37. Wama kana hatha alqur-anu an yuftara min dooni Allahi walakin tasdeeqa allathee bayna yadayhi watafseela alkitabi la rayba feehi min rabbi alAAalameena
[10.37] And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
While the Prophet was offering the 'Isha' prayer, he said, "Allah hears him who sends his praises to Him," and then said before falling in prostration, "O Allah, save 'Aiyash bin Rabi'a. O Allah, save Salama bin Hisham. O Allah, save Al-Walid bin Al-Wahd. O Allah, save the weak ones among the believers. O Allah, let Your punishment be severe on the tribe of Mudar. O Allah, inflict upon them years (of famine) like the years of Joseph."

جزاك الله خيرا OM_SULTAN

التوقيع :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد عبدك ونبيك ورسولك
النبي الأمي وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما عدد مااحاط به علمك
وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك
وارض اللهم عن سادتنا ابي بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي
وعن الصحابة أجمعين وعن التابعين وتابعيهم بإحسان الى يوم الدين

آخر تعديل sultan يوم 01-10-2009 في 08:47 PM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-13-2009, 08:48 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3
الكاتب

abo _mohammed

المشــرف العــــام

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 40 Audio

40. Waminhum man yu/minu bihi waminhum man la yu/minu bihi warabbuka aAAlamu bialmufsideena
[10.40] And of them is he who believes in it, and of them is he who does not believe in it, and your Lord best knows the mischief-makers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Al-Aswad:
While we were sitting in a circle in 'Abdullah's gathering, Hudhaifa came and stopped before us, and greeted us and then said, "People better than you became hypocrites." Al-Aswad said: I testify the uniqueness of Allah! Allah says: "Verily! The hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire." (4.145)
On that 'Abdullah smiled and Hudhaifa sat somewhere in the Mosque. 'Abdullah then got up and his companions (sitting around him) dispersed. Hudhaifa then threw a pebble at me (to attract my attention). I went to him and he said, "I was surprised at 'Abdullah's smile though he understood what I said. Verily, people better than you became hypocrite and then repented and Allah forgave them."

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 59 Audio

59. Qul araaytum ma anzala Allahu lakum min rizqin fajaAAaltum minhu haraman wahalalan qul allahu athina lakum am AAala Allahi taftaroona
[10.59] Say: Tell me what Allah has sent down for you of sustenance, then you make (a part) of it unlawful and (a part) lawful. Say: Has Allah commanded you, or do you forge a lie against Allah?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said, "I saw Hell and its different portions were consuming each other and saw 'Amr dragging his intestines (in it), and he was the first person to establish the tradition of letting animals loose (for the idols)."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 148)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 58 Audio

58. Qul bifadli Allahi wabirahmatihi fabithalika falyafrahoo huwa khayrun mimma yajmaAAoona
[10.58] Say: In the grace of Allah and in His mercy-- in that they should rejoice; it is better than that which they gather.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Said bin Al-Musaiyab:
Bahira is a she-camel whose milk is kept for the idols and nobody is allowed to milk it; Sa'iba was the she-camel which they used to set free for their gods and nothing was allowed to be carried on it. Abu Huraira said: Allah's Apostle said, "I saw 'Amr bin 'Amir Al-Khuzai (in a dream) dragging his intestines in the Fire, and he was the first person to establish the tradition of setting free the animals (for the sake of their deities)," Wasila is the she-camel which gives birth to a she-camel as its first delivery, and then gives birth to another she-camel as its second delivery. People (in the Pre-lslamic periods of ignorance) used to let that she camel loose for their idols if it gave birth to two she-camels successively without giving birth to a male camel in between. 'Ham' was the male camel which was used for copulation. When it had finished the number of copulations assigned for it, they would let it loose for their idols and excuse it from burdens so that nothing would be carried on it, and they called it the 'Hami.' Abu Huraira said, "I heard the Prophet saying so."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 147)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 57 Audio

57. Ya ayyuha alnnasu qad jaatkum mawAAithatun min rabbikum washifaon lima fee alssudoori wahudan warahmatun lilmu/mineena
[10.57] O men! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy for the believers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Some people were asking Allah's Apostle questions mockingly. A man would say, "Who is my father?" Another man whose she-camel had gone astray would say, "Where is my she-camel? "So Allah revealed this Verse in this connection: "O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble." (5.101)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 146)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 55 Audio

55. Ala inna lillahi ma fee alssamawati waal-ardi ala inna waAAda Allahi haqqun walakinna aktharahum la yaAAlamoona
[10.55] Now surely Allah's is what is in the heavens and the earth; now surely Allah's promise is true, but most of them do not know.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas:
The alcoholic drink which was spilled was Al-Fadikh. I used to offer alcoholic drinks to the people at the residence of Abu Talha. Then the order of prohibiting Alcoholic drinks was revealed, and the Prophet ordered somebody to announce that: Abu Talha said to me, "Go out and see what this voice (this announcement ) is." I went out and (on coming back) said, "This is somebody announcing that alcoholic beverages have been prohibited." Abu Talha said to me, "Go and spill it (i.e. the wine)," Then it (alcoholic drinks) was seen flowing through the streets of Medina. At that time the wine was Al-Fadikh. The people said, "Some people (Muslims) were killed (during the battle of Uhud) while wine was in their stomachs." So Allah revealed: "On those who believe and do good deeds there is no blame for what they ate (in the past)." (5.93)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 144)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 54 Audio

54. Walaw anna likulli nafsin thalamat ma fee al-ardi laiftadat bihi waasarroo alnnadamata lamma raawoo alAAathaba waqudiya baynahum bialqisti wahum la yuthlamoona
[10.54] And if every soul that has done injustice had all that is in the earth, it would offer it for ransom, and they will manifest regret when they see the chastisement and the matter shall be decided between them with justice and they shall not be dealt with unjustly.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Umar:
I heard 'Umar while he was on the pulpit of the Prophet saying, "Now then O people! The revelation about the prohibition of alcoholic drinks was revealed; and alcoholic drinks are extracted from five things: Grapes, dates, honey, wheat and barley. And the alcoholic drink is that which confuses and stupefies the mind."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 143)

التوقيع :

قال تعالى :
{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلاً مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ}
[فصلت:33]

آخر تعديل abo _mohammed يوم 02-01-2009 في 11:07 PM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-09-2009, 09:12 PM   رقم المشاركة : 4
الكاتب

Slikeryo

الاعضاء

Slikeryo غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

Slikeryo غير متواجد حالياً

hello. it`s my first topic

hello. it`s my first post

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-15-2009, 08:13 AM   رقم المشاركة : 5
الكاتب

أفاق الفكر

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق الفكر غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق الفكر غير متواجد حالياً

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 50 Audio

50. Wa-ila AAadin akhahum hoodan qala ya qawmi oAAbudoo Allaha ma lakum min ilahin ghayruhu in antum illa muftaroona
[11.50] And to Ad (We sent) their brother Hud. He said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than He; you are nothing but forgers (of lies).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) when Allah's Apostle was ordered to give option to his wives, he started with me, saying, "I am going to mention to you something, but you shall not hasten (to give your reply) unless you consult your parents." The Prophet knew that my parents would not order me to leave him. Then he said, "Allah says: 'O Prophet (Muhammad)! Say to your wives: If you desire the life of this world and its glitter........a great reward." (33.28-29) I said, "Then why I consult my parents? Verily, I seek Allah, His Apostle and the Home of the Hereafter." Then all the other wives of the Prophet did the same as I did.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 309)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 48 Audio

48. Qeela ya noohu ihbit bisalamin minna wabarakatin AAalayka waAAala omamin mimman maAAaka waomamun sanumattiAAuhum thumma yamassuhum minna AAathabun aleemun
[11.48] It was said: O Nuh! descend with peace from Us and blessings on you and on the people from among those who are with you, and there shall be nations whom We will afford provisions, then a painful punishment from Us shall afflict them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
When we collected the fragramentary manuscripts of the Qur'an into copies, I missed one of the Verses of Surat al-Ahzab which I used to hear Allah's Apostle reading. Finally I did not find it with anybody except Khuzaima Al-Ansari, whose witness was considered by Allah's Apostle equal to the witness of two men. (And that Verse was:)
'Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 307)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 35 Audio

35. Am yaqooloona iftarahu qul ini iftaraytuhu faAAalayya ijramee waana baree-on mimma tujrimoona
[11.35] Or do they say: He has forged it? Say: If I have forged it, on me is my guilt, and I am clear of that of which you are guilty.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, Abraham will meet his father (on the Day of Resurrection) and will say, 'O my Lords You promised me that You would not let me in disgrace on the Day when people will be resurrected.' Allah will say, 'I have forbidden Paradise to the non-believers."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 292)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 36 Audio

36. Waoohiya ila noohin annahu lan yu/mina min qawmika illa man qad amana fala tabta-is bima kanoo yafAAaloona
[11.36] And it was revealed to Nuh: That none of your people will believe except those who have already believed, therefore do not grieve at what they do:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
When the Verse:--'And warn your tribe of near-kindred, was revealed, the Prophet ascended the Safa (mountain) and started calling, "O Bani Fihr! O Bani 'Adi!" addressing various tribes of Quraish till they were assembled. Those who could not come themselves, sent their messengers to see what was there. Abu Lahab and other people from Quraish came and the Prophet then said, "Suppose I told you that there is an (enemy) cavalry in the valley intending to attack you, would you believe me?" They said, "Yes, for we have not found you telling anything other than the truth." He then said, "I am a warner to you in face of a terrific punishment." Abu Lahab said (to the Prophet) "May your hands perish all this day. Is it for this purpose you have gathered us?" Then it was revealed: "Perish the hands of Abu Lahab (one of the Prophet's uncles), and perish he! His wealth and his children will not profit him...." (111.1-5)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 293)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 38 Audio

38. WayasnaAAu alfulka wakullama marra AAalayhi malaon min qawmihi sakhiroo minhu qala in taskharoo minna fa-inna naskharu minkum kama taskharoona
[11.38] And he began to make the ark; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said: If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Al-Musaiyab:
When Abu Talib was on his death bed, Allah's Apostle came to him and found with him, Abu Jahl and Abdullah bin Abi Umaiya bin Al-Mughira. Allah's Apostle said, "O uncle! Say: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, a sentence with which I will defend you before Allah." On that Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah bin Abi Umaiya said to Abu Talib, "Will you now leave the religion of 'Abdul Muttalib?" Allah's Apostle kept on inviting him to say that sentence while the other two kept on repeating their sentence before him till Abu Talib said as the last thing he said to them, "I am on the religion of 'Abdul Muttalib," and refused to say: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. On that Allah's Apostle said, "By Allah, I will keep on asking Allah's forgiveness for you unless I am forbidden (by Allah) to do so." So Allah revealed:--

'It is not fitting for the Prophet and those who believe that they should invoke (Allah) for forgiveness for pagans.' (9.113) And then Allah revealed especially about Abu Talib:--'Verily! You (O, Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He will.' (28.56)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 295)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 41 Audio

41. Waqala irkaboo feeha bismi Allahi majraha wamursaha inna rabbee laghafoorun raheemun
[11.41] And he said: Embark in it, in the name of Allah be its sailing and its anchoring; most surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
One day while Allah's Apostle was sitting with the people, a man came to him walking and said, "O Allah's Apostle. What is Belief?" The Prophet said, "Belief is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the meeting with Him, and to believe in the Resurrection." The man asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Islam?" The Prophet replied, "Islam is to worship Allah and not worship anything besides Him, to offer prayers perfectly, to pay the (compulsory) charity i.e. Zakat and to fast the month of Ramadan." The man again asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Ihsan (i.e. perfection or Benevolence)?" The Prophet said, "Ihsan is to worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you do not achieve this state of devotion, then (take it for granted that) Allah sees you." The man further asked, "O Allah's Apostle When will the Hour be established?"
The Prophet replied, "The one who is asked about it does not know more than the questioner does, but I will describe to you its portents. When the lady slave gives birth to her mistress, that will be of its portents; when the bare-footed naked people become the chiefs of the people, that will be of its portents. The Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. Verily, the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs." (31.34) Then the man left. The Prophet said, "Call him back to me." They went to call him back but could not see him. The Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." (See Hadith No. 47 Vol 1)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 300)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 40 Audio

40. Hatta itha jaa amruna wafara alttannooru qulna ihmil feeha min kullin zawjayni ithnayni waahlaka illa man sabaqa AAalayhi alqawlu waman amana wama amana maAAahu illa qaleelun
[11.40] Until when Our command came and water came forth from the valley, We said: Carry in it two of all things, a pair, and your own family-- except those against whom the word has already gone forth, and those who believe. And there believed not with him but a few.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah:
When there was revealed: 'It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong.' (6.82) It was very hard for the companions of Allah's Apostle, so they said, "Which of us has not confused his belief with wrong?" Allah's Apostle said, "The Verse does not mean this. Don't you hear Luqman's statement to his son: 'Verily! Joining others in worship, with Allah is a great wrong indeed.' (31.13)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 299)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 42 Audio

42. Wahiya tajree bihim fee mawjin kaaljibali wanada noohunu ibnahu wakana fee maAAzilin ya bunayya irkab maAAana wala takun maAAa alkafireena
[11.42] And it moved on with them amid waves like mountains; and Nuh called out to his son, and he was aloof: O my son! embark with us and be not with the unbelievers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:
The Prophet said, "The keys of the Unseen are five." And then he recited:
'Verily, the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone).' (31.34)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 301)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 43 Audio

43. Qala saawee ila jabalin yaAAsimunee mina alma-i qala la AAasima alyawma min amri Allahi illa man rahima wahala baynahuma almawju fakana mina almughraqeena
[11.43] He said: I will betake myself for refuge to a mountain that shall protect me from the water. Nuh said: There is no protector today from Allah's punishment but He Who has mercy; and a wave intervened between them, so he was of the drowned.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'I have prepared for my pious worshipers such things as no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard of, and nobody has ever thought of." Abu Huraira added: If you wish you can read:-- 'No soul

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 302)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 44 Audio

44. Waqeela ya ardu iblaAAee maaki waya samao aqliAAee wagheeda almao waqudiya al-amru waistawat AAala aljoodiyyi waqeela buAAdan lilqawmi alththalimeena
[11.44] And it was said: O earth, swallow down your water, and O cloud, clear away; and the water was made to abate and the affair was decided, and the ark rested on the Judi, and it was said: Away with the unjust people.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet, said, "Allah said, 'I have prepared for My pious worshipers such things as no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard of, and nobody has ever thought of. All that is reserved, besides which, all that you have seen, is nothing." Then he recited:--
'No soul knows what is kept hidden (in reserve) for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do.' (32.17)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 303)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 45 Audio

45. Wanada noohun rabbahu faqala rabbi inna ibnee min ahlee wa-inna waAAdaka alhaqqu waanta ahkamu alhakimeena
[11.45] And Nuh cried out to his Lord and said: My Lord! surely my son is of my family, and Thy promise is surely true, and Thou art the most just of the judges.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There is no believer but I, of all the people, I am the closest to him both in this world and in the Hereafter. Recite if you wish: 'The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves.' (33.6) so if a believer (dies) leaves some property then his relatives will inherit that property; but if he is in debt or he leaves poor children, let those (creditors and children) come to me (that I may pay the debt and provide for the children), for them I am his sponsor (surely).

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 304)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 46 Audio

46. Qala ya noohu innahu laysa min ahlika innahu AAamalun ghayru salihin fala tas-alni ma laysa laka bihi AAilmun innee aAAithuka an takoona mina aljahileena
[11.46] He said: O Nuh! surely he is not of your family; surely he is (the doer of) other than good deeds, therefore ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge; surely I admonish you lest you may be of the ignorant

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:
We used not to call Zaid bin Haritha the freed slave of Allah's Apostle except Zaid bin Muhammad till the Qu'anic Verse was revealed: "Call them (adopted sons) by (the names of) their fathers. That is more than just in the Sight of Allah." (33.5)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 47 Audio

47. Qala rabbi innee aAAoothu bika an as-alaka ma laysa lee bihi AAilmun wa-illa taghfir lee watarhamnee akun mina alkhasireena
[11.47] He said: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from asking Thee that of which I have no knowledge; and if Thou shouldst not forgive me and have mercy on me, I should be of the losers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas:
We think that the Verse: 'Among the Believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.' was revealed in favor of Anas bin An-Nadir.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 306)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 48 Audio

48. Qeela ya noohu ihbit bisalamin minna wabarakatin AAalayka waAAala omamin mimman maAAaka waomamun sanumattiAAuhum thumma yamassuhum minna AAathabun aleemun
[11.48] It was said: O Nuh! descend with peace from Us and blessings on you and on the people from among those who are with you, and there shall be nations whom We will afford provisions, then a painful punishment from Us shall afflict them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
When we collected the fragramentary manuscripts of the Qur'an into copies, I missed one of the Verses of Surat al-Ahzab which I used to hear Allah's Apostle reading. Finally I did not find it with anybody except Khuzaima Al-Ansari, whose witness was considered by Allah's Apostle equal to the witness of two men. (And that Verse was:)
'Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 307)

التوقيع :

لا اله الا الله رب السموات السبع ورب العرش العظيم

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع