آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12554 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7332 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13220 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14582 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48714 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43794 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36008 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20833 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21087 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27039 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-01-2009, 12:58 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

أفاق الفكر

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق الفكر غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 1, 1430 (February 25, 2009

Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 1, 1430 (February 25, 2009

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 82 Audio

82. Wayuhiqqu Allahu alhaqqa bikalimatihi walaw kariha almujrimoona
[10.82] And Allah will show the truth to be the truth by His words, though the guilty may be averse (to it).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Ibn Abi Mulaika:
There was a disagreement between them (i.e. Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn Az-Zubair) so I went to Ibn 'Abbas in the morning and said (to him), "Do you want to fight against Ibn Zubair and thus make lawful what Allah has made unlawful (i.e. fighting in Meccas?" Ibn 'Abbas said, "Allah forbid! Allah ordained that Ibn Zubair and Bani Umaiya would permit (fighting in Mecca), but by Allah, I will never regard it as permissible." Ibn Abbas added. "The people asked me to take the oath of allegiance to Ibn AzZubair. I said, 'He is really entitled to assume authority for his father, Az-Zubair was the helper of the Prophet, his (maternal) grandfather, Abu Bakr was (the Prophet's) companion in the cave, his mother, Asma' was 'Dhatun-Nitaq', his aunt, 'Aisha was the mother of the Believers, his paternal aunt, Khadija was the wife of the Prophet , and the paternal aunt of the Prophet was his grandmother. He himself is pious and chaste in Islam, well versed in the Knowledge of the Quran. By Allah! (Really, I left my relatives, Bani Umaiya for his sake though) they are my close relatives, and if they should be my rulers, they are equally apt to be so and are descended from a noble family.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 187)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Safar 29, 1430 (February 24, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 82 Audio

82. Wayuhiqqu Allahu alhaqqa bikalimatihi walaw kariha almujrimoona
[10.82] And Allah will show the truth to be the truth by His words, though the guilty may be averse (to it).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Zaid bin Wahb:
I passed by (visited ) Abu Dhar at Ar-Rabadha and said to him, "What has brought you to this land?" He said, "We were at Sham and I recited the Verse: "They who hoard up gold and silver and spend them not in the way of Allah; announce to them a painful torment, " (9.34) where upon Muawiya said, 'This Verse is not for us, but for the people of the Scripture.' Then I said, 'But it is both for us (Muslim) and for them.' "

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 183)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 80 Audio

80. Falamma jaa alssaharatu qala lahum moosa alqoo ma antum mulqoona
[10.80] And when the magicians came, Musa said to them: Cast down what you have to cast.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Zaid bin Wahb:
We were with Hudhaifa and he said, "None remains of the people described by this Verse (9.12), "Except three, and of the hypocrites except four." A bedouin said, "You the companions of Muhammad! Tell us (things) and we do not know that about those who break open our houses and steal our precious things? ' He (Hudhaifa) replied, "Those are Al Fussaq (rebellious wrongdoers) (not disbelievers or hypocrites). Really, none remains of them (hypocrite) but four, one of whom is a very old man who, if he drinks water, does not feel its coldness."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 181)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Safar 26, 1430 (February 21, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 79 Audio

79. Waqala firAAawnu i/toonee bikulli sahirin AAaleemin
[10.79] And Firon said: Bring to me every skillful magician.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Humaid bin Abdur Rahman:
Abu Huraira said, "Abu Bakr sent me in that Hajj in which he was the chief of the pilgrims along with the announcers whom he sent on the Day of Nahr to announce at Mina: "No pagan shall perform Hajj after this year, and none shall perform the Tawaf around the Ka'ba in a naked state." Humaid added: That the Prophet sent 'Ali bin Abi Talib (after Abu Bakr) and ordered him to recite aloud in public Surat-Baraa. Abu Huraira added, "So 'Ali, along with us, recited Bara'a (loudly) before the people at Mina on the Day of Nahr and announced "No pagan shall perform Hajj after this year and none shall perform the Tawaf around the Ka'ba in a naked state."..except those pagans with whom you (Muslims) have a treaty." (9.4)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 179)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Safar 25, 1430 (February 20, 2009)‏

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 78 Audio

78. Qaloo aji/tana litalfitana AAamma wajadna AAalayhi abaana watakoona lakuma alkibriyao fee al-ardi wama nahnu lakuma bimu/mineena
[10.78] They said: Have you come to us to turn us away from what we found our fathers upon, and (that) greatness in the land should be for you two? And we are not going to believe in you.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
When the Verse:-- "If there are twenty steadfast amongst you, they will overcome two hundred." (8.65) was revealed, then it became obligatory for the Muslims that one (Muslim) should not flee from ten (non-Muslims). Sufyan (the sub-narrator) once said, "Twenty (Muslims) should not flee before two hundred (non Muslims)." Then there was revealed: 'But now Allah has lightened your (task)..' (8.66)
So it became obligatory that one-hundred (Muslims) should not flee before two hundred (non-muslims). (Once Sufyan said extra, "The Verse: 'Urge the believers to the fight. If there are twenty steadfast amongst you (Muslims) ..' was revealed.) Sufyan said, "Ibn Shabrama said, "I see that this order is applicable to the obligation of enjoining good and forbidding evil."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 175)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Safar 21, 1430 (February 16, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 74 Audio

74. Thumma baAAathna min baAAdihi rusulan ila qawmihim fajaoohum bialbayyinati fama kanoo liyu/minoo bima kaththaboo bihi min qablu kathalika natbaAAu AAala quloobi almuAAtadeena
[10.74] Then did We raise up after him apostles to their people, so they came to them with clear arguments, but they would not believe in what they had rejected before; thus it is that We set seals upon the hearts of those who exceed the limits.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Said bin Al-Mu'alla:
While I was praying, Allah's Apostle passed me and called me, but I did not go to him until I had finished the prayer. Then I went to him, and he said, "What prevented you from coming to me? Didn't Allah say:-- "O you who believe! Answer the call of Allah (by obeying Him) and His Apostle when He calls you?" He then said, "I will inform you of the greatest Sura in the Qur'an before I leave (the mosque)." When Allah's Apostle got ready to leave (the mosque), I reminded him. He said, "It is: 'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.' (i.e. Surat-al-Fatiha) As-sab'a Al-Mathani (the seven repeatedly recited Verses)."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 170)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Safar 20, 1430 (February 15, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 73 Audio

73. Fakaththaboohu fanajjaynahu waman maAAahu fee alfulki wajaAAalnahum khala-ifa waaghraqna allatheena kaththaboo bi-ayatina faonthur kayfa kana AAaqibatu almunthareena
[10.73] But they rejected him, so We delivered him and those with him in the ark, and We made them rulers and drowned those who rejected Our communications; see then what was the end of the (people) warned.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Abdullah bin AzZubair:
(The Verse) "Hold to forgiveness; command what is right..." was revealed by Allah except in connection with the character of the people. 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair said: Allah ordered His Prophet to forgive the people their misbehavior (towards him).

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 167)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Safar 19, 1430 (February 14, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 72 Audio

72. Fa-in tawallaytum fama saaltukum min ajrin in ajriya illa AAala Allahi waomirtu an akoona mina almuslimeena
[10.72] But if you turn back, I did not ask for any reward from you; my reward is only with Allah, and I am commanded that I should be of those who submit.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
'Uyaina bin Hisn bin Hudhaifa came and stayed with his nephew Al-Hurr bin Qais who was one of those whom 'Umar used to keep near him, as the Qurra' (learned men knowing Qur'an by heart) were the people of 'Umar's meetings and his advisors whether they were old or young. 'Uyaina said to his nephew, "O son of my brother! You have an approach to this chief, so get for me the permission to see him." Al-Hurr said, "I will get the permission for you to see him." So Al-Hurr asked the permission for 'Uyaina and 'Umar admitted him. When 'Uyaina entered upon him, he said, "Beware! O the son of Al-Khattab! By Allah, you neither give us sufficient provision nor judge among us with justice." Thereupon 'Umar became so furious that he intended to harm him, but Al-Hurr said, "O chief of the Believers! Allah said to His Prophet: "Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; and leave (don't punish) the foolish." (7.199) and this (i.e. 'Uyaina) is one of the foolish." By Allah, 'Umar did not overlook that Verse when Al-Hurr recited it before him; he observed (the orders of) Allah's Book strictly.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 166)

__._,_.___

التوقيع :

لا اله الا الله رب السموات السبع ورب العرش العظيم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-05-2009, 06:57 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
الكاتب

أفاق الفكر

مراقب

مراقب

الملف الشخصي

رد: Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 1, 1430 (February 25, 2009

Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 4, 1430 (February 28, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 85 Audio

85. Faqaloo AAala Allahi tawakkalna rabbana la tajAAalna fitnatan lilqawmi alththalimeena
[10.85] So they said: On Allah we rely: O our Lord! make us not subject to the persecution of the unjust people:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab:
When 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul died, Allah's Apostle was called in order to offer the funeral prayer for him. When Allah's Apostle got up (to offer the prayer) I jumped towards him and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you offer the prayer for Ibn Ubai although he said so-and-so on such-and-such-a day?" I went on mentioning his sayings. Allah's Apostle smiled and said, "Keep away from me, O 'Umar!" But when I spoke too much to him, he said, "I have been given the choice, and I have chosen (this) ; and if I knew that if I asked forgiveness for him more than seventy times, he would be for given, I would ask it for more times than that." So Allah's Apostle offered the funeral prayer for him and then left, but he did not stay long before the two Verses of Surat-Bara'a were revealed, i.e.:-- 'And never (O Muhammad) pray for anyone of them that dies.... and died in a state of rebellion.' (9.84) Later I was astonished at my daring to speak like that to Allah's Apostle and Allah and His Apostle know best.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 193)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 5, 1430 (March 1, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 86 Audio

86. Wanajjina birahmatika mina alqawmi alkafireena
[10.86] And do Thou deliver us by Thy mercy from the unbelieving people.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Umar:
When Abdullah bin Ubai died, his son 'Abdullah bin 'Abdullah came to Allah's Apostle who gave his shirt to him and ordered him to shroud his father in it. Then he stood up to offer the funeral prayer for the deceased, but 'Umar bin Al-Khattab took hold of his garment and said, "Do you offer the funeral prayer for him though he was a hypocrite and Allah has forbidden you to ask forgiveness for hypocrites?" The Prophet said, "Allah has given me the choice (or Allah has informed me) saying:
"Whether you, O Muhammad, ask forgiveness for them, or do not ask forgiveness for them, even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah will not forgive them," (9.80) The he added, "I will (appeal to Allah for his sake) more than seventy times." So Allah's Apostle offered the funeral prayer for him and we too, offered the prayer along with him. Then Allah revealed: "And never, O Muhammad, pray (funeral prayer) for anyone of them that dies, nor stand at his grave. Certainly they disbelieved in Allah and His Apostle and died in a state of rebellion." (9.84)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 194)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 6, 1430 (March 2, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 87 Audio

87. Waawhayna ila moosa waakheehi an tabawwaa liqawmikuma bimisra buyootan waijAAaloo buyootakum qiblatan waaqeemoo alssalata wabashshiri almu/mineena
[10.87] And We revealed to Musa and his brother, saying: Take for your people houses to abide in Egypt and make your houses places of worship and keep up prayer and give good news to the believers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Samura bin Jundab:
Allah's Apostle said, "Tonight two (visitors) came to me (in my dream) and took me to a town built with gold bricks and silver bricks. There we met men who, half of their bodies, look like the most-handsome human beings you have ever seen, and the other half, the ugliest human beings you have ever seen. Those two visitors said to those men, 'Go and dip yourselves in that river. So they dipped themselves therein and then came to us, their ugliness having disappeared and they were in the most-handsome shape. The visitors said, 'The first is the Garden of Eden and that is your dwelling place.' Then they added, 'As for those people who were half ugly and half handsome, they were those who mixed good deeds and bad deeds, but Allah forgave them."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 195)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 7, 1430 (March 3, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 88 Audio

88. Waqala moosa rabbana innaka atayta firAAawna wamalaahu zeenatan waamwalan fee alhayati alddunya rabbana liyudilloo AAan sabeelika rabbana itmis AAala amwalihim waoshdud AAala quloobihim fala yu/minoo hatta yarawoo alAAathaba al-aleema
[10.88] And Musa said: Our Lord! surely Thou hast given to Firon and his chiefs finery and riches in this world's life, to this end, our Lord, that they lead (people) astray from Thy way: Our Lord! destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they believe not until they see the painful punishment.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Kab:
I heard Ka'b bin Malik who was one of the three who were forgiven, saying that he had never remained behind Allah's Apostle in any Ghazwa which he had fought except two Ghazwat Ghazwat-al'Usra (Tabuk) and Ghazwat-Badr. He added. "I decided to tell the truth to Allah's Apostle in the forenoon, and scarcely did he return from a journey he made, except in the forenoon, he would go first to the mosque and offer a two-Rak'at prayer. The Prophet forbade others to speak to me or to my two companions, but he did not prohibit speaking to any of those who had remained behind excepting us. So the people avoided speaking to us, and I stayed in that state till I could no longer bear it, and the only thing that worried me was that I might die and the Prophet would not offer the funeral prayer for me, or Allah's Apostle might die and I would be left in that social status among the people that nobody would speak to me or offer the funeral prayer for me. But Allah revealed His Forgiveness for us to the Prophet in the last third of the night while Allah's Apostle was with Um Salama. Um Salama sympathized with me and helped me in my disaster. Allah's Apostle said, 'O Um Salama! Ka'b has been forgiven!' She said, 'Shall I send someone to him to give him the good tidings?' He said, 'If you did so, the people would not let you sleep the rest of the night.' So when the Prophet had offered the Fajr prayer, he announced Allah's Forgiveness for us. His face used to look as bright as a piece of the (full) moon whenever he was pleased. When Allah revealed His Forgiveness for us, we were the three whose case had been deferred while the excuse presented by those who had apologized had been accepted. But when there were mentioned those who had told the Prophet lies and remained behind (the battle of Tabuk) and had given false excuses, they were described with the worse description one may be described with. Allah said: 'They will present their excuses to you (Muslims) when you return to them. Say: Present no excuses; we shall not believe you. Allah has already informed us of the true state of matters concerning you. Allah and His Apostle will observe your actions." (9.94)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 199)

Ayat Hadith A Day - Rabi` Al-Awwal 8, 1430 (March 4, 2009

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 89 Audio

89. Qala qad ojeebat daAAwatukuma faistaqeema wala tattabiAAanni sabeela allatheena la yaAAlamoona
[10.89] He said: The prayer of you both has indeed been accepted, therefore continue in the right way and do not follow the path of those who do not know.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Kab:
I heard Ka'b bin Malik talking about the story of the battle of Tabuk when he remained behind, "By Allah, I do not know anyone whom Allah has helped for telling the truth more than me since I mentioned that truth to Allah's Apostle till today, I have never intended to tell a lie. And Allah revealed to His Apostle: "Verily! Allah has forgiven the Prophet, the Muhajirin............ and be with those who are true (in words and deeds)." (9.117-119) (See Hadith No. 702 Vol 5).

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 200)

التوقيع :

لا اله الا الله رب السموات السبع ورب العرش العظيم

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع