آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 20912 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14717 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20865 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 22279 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 56347 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 51443 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43348 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 25745 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 26126 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 32027 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 01-06-2009, 12:55 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

OM_SULTAN

المشرف العام

OM_SULTAN غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

OM_SULTAN غير متواجد حالياً

Ayat and Hadith of the day

Ayat and Hadith of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 32 Audio

32. Fathalikumu Allahu rabbukumu alhaqqu famatha baAAda alhaqqi illa alddalalu faanna tusrafoona
[10.32] This then is Allah, your true Lord; and what is there after the truth but error; how are you then turned back?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: That the Prophet dictated to him: "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah."
Zaid added: Ibn Um Maktum came while the Prophet was dictating to me and said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, if I had the power to fight (in Allah's Cause), I would," and he was a blind man. So Allah revealed to his Apostle while his thigh was on my thigh, and his thigh became so heavy that I was afraid it might fracture my thigh. Then that state of the Prophet passed and Allah revealed:-- "Except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc)."

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 31 Audio

31. Qul man yarzuqukum mina alssama-i waal-ardi amman yamliku alssamAAa waal-absara waman yukhriju alhayya mina almayyiti wayukhriju almayyita mina alhayyi waman yudabbiru al-amra fasayaqooloona Allahu faqul afala tattaqoona
[10.31] Say: Who gives you sustenance from the heaven and the earth? Or Who controls the hearing and the sight? And Who brings forth the living from the dead, and brings forth the dead from the living? And Who regulates the affairs? Then they will say: Allah. Say then: Will you not then guard (against evil)?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Regarding the Verse: "And say not to anyone who offers you peace (by accepting Islam), You are not a believer." There was a man amidst his sheep. The Muslims pursued him, and he said (to them) "Peace be on you." But they killed him and took over his sheep. Thereupon Allah revealed in that concern, the above Verse up to:-- "...seeking the perishable good of this life." (4.94) i.e. those sheep.

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 30 Audio

30. Hunalika tabloo kullu nafsin ma aslafat waruddoo ila Allahi mawlahumu alhaqqi wadalla AAanhum ma kanoo yaftaroona
[10.30] There shall every soul become acquainted with what it sent before, and they shall be brought back to Allah, their true Patron, and what they devised shall escape from them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Said bin Jubair:
The people of Kufa disagreed (disputed) about the above Verse. So I went to Ibn Abbas and asked him about it. He said, "This Verse:-- "And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell." was revealed last of all (concerning premeditated murder) and nothing abrogated it."

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 29 Audio

29. Fakafa biAllahi shaheedan baynana wabaynakum in kunna AAan AAibadatikum laghafileena
[10.29] Therefore Allah is sufficient as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your serving (us).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Aisha:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "No prophet gets sick but he is given the choice to select either this world or the Hereafter." 'Aisha added: During his fatal illness, his voice became very husky and I heard him saying: "In the company of those whom is the Grace of Allah, of the prophets, the Siddiqin (those followers of the prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them), the martyrs and the pious.' (4.69) And from this I came to know that he has been given the option.

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 28 Audio

28. Wayawma nahshuruhum jameeAAan thumma naqoolu lillatheena ashrakoo makanakum antum washurakaokum fazayyalna baynahum waqala shurakaohum ma kuntum iyyana taAAbudoona
[10.28] And on the day when We will gather them all together, then We will say to those who associated others (with Allah): Keep where you are, you and your associates; then We shall separate them widely one from another and their associates would say: It was not us that you served:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Urwa:
Az-Zubair quarrelled with a man from the Ansar because of a natural mountainous stream at Al-Harra. The Prophet said "O Zubair! Irrigate (your lands and the let the water flow to your neighbor The Ansar said, "O Allah's Apostle (This is because) he (Zubair) is your cousin?" At that, the Prophet's face became red (with anger) and he said "O Zubair! Irrigate (your land) and then withhold the water till it fills the land up to the walls and then let it flow to your neighbor." So the Prophet enabled Az-Zubair to take his full right after the Ansari provoked his anger. The Prophet had previously given a order that was in favor of both of them Az-Zubair said, "I don't think but the Verse was revealed in this connection: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no faith, until they make you judge in all disputes between them." (4.6)

التوقيع :

لااله الا الله محمد رسول الله
laa ilaaha ilaa allaah muhameed rasoolullah

which means
None is Worthy of Worship But Allah and Muhammed is
the Messenger of Allah

قال تعالى:
(إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لآيَاتٍ لِّأُوْلِي
الألْبَابِ *الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللّهَ قِيَاماً وَقُعُوداً وَعَلَىَ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي
خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ*)

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : (( خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه ))

ذكرى الله في الصباح والمساء
remembrance allah at morning and evening
Fortress of the Muslimحصن المسلم باللغة الانجليزية

ONLINE ISLAMIC BOOKS
http://www.kitabosunnah.com/islamibo...he-muslim.html

http://dalil-alhaj.com/en/index.htm

رد مع اقتباس

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:42 PM.