آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12590 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7360 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13242 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14616 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48751 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43812 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36027 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20840 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21097 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27053 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-26-2009, 02:35 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

أفاق : الاداره

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

Zamzam Water

Zamzam Water

Saudi Arabia: Anointed with Zamzam Water

Cant See Images

Posted on July 22, 2008 by American Bedu
Zamzam water is the holy water which is available at the Grand Mosque (Haram) in Makkah. For those not familiar with the term zamzam water it can be viewed (somewhat) in the same terms like holy water which is used in the Catholic faith. One of my family members visited me while I was in the hospital after returning from a trip to Makkah so she brought a generous pitcher of zamzam water with her to the hospital. It is typical for individuals to drink the zamzam water. When this family member was leaving the hospital she left what remained of the zamzam water in its pitcher and on a small stand which was located at the foot of my bed. This happened to be an especially busy night during my hospital stay and for whatever reason, a group of around 6 visitors did not leave the room from visiting their loved one until around 0200 hours. Because they were a larger group and the area between beds was narrow, they accidently bumped the small stand (through the curtain). Before my sitter could react the pitcher of zamzam water went flying and that is how in the middle of the night I found myself awakened by being anointed with zamzam water.

Cant See Images

Enlarge Image Code: G25c
Price: $44.55
On Sale: $37.95
Savings of: $6.60 (15%)

Shipping Weight: 13.50 lbs
< Online Exclusive Item >

Qty:

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Box of 9 individually packed & sealed Zam Zam jars. 9 Jars fit into Flat Rate Priority Box (with individual box covers folded up). Each jar contains 500 ml of pure Natural Zam Zam Water direct from Makkah Al-Mukarramah. Makes a great gift for family and friends. Souvenir from Makkah. Jar Zamzam. Packaged in Saudi Arabia. Product date: 10/30/2008 (valid for 5 years).

Zam Zam Water from Makkah

Individual jars can be purchased from the related items below.

Benefits of drinking Zam-Zam Water
One of the miracles of Zamzam water is its ability to satisfy both thirst and hunger. One of the Companions of the Prophet said that before Islam, the water was called "Shabba'ah" or satisfying. It was filling and helped them nourish their families.

After Islam, this powerful ability to quench thirst and fill stomachs remained. The Prophet said: "The best water on the face of the earth is the water of Zamzam; it is a kind of food and a healing from sickness."

According to the Muslim collection of Hadith, Abu Dharr Ghifari, a Companion, noted that when he first arrived in Makkah during the early days of Islam, he survived only on Zamzam water for a whole month. Not only did he satisfy his hunger and thirst, he became obese.

More recently, in the last few decades, scientists have collected samples of Zamzam water and they have found certain peculiarities that make the water healthier, like a higher level of calcium.

Apart from its ability to serve as satisfying food and drink, Zamzam water's health benefits are also commended. The Prophet said it was a healing from sickness. This is why pilgrims to Makkah to this day collect it in bottles to bring for relatives and friends back home who are ill. The Prophet used to carry Zamzam water in pitchers and water skins back to Madinah. He used to sprinkle it over the sick and make them drink it.

Wahab ibn Munabbah, who was from the second generation of Muslims, said 'I swear by Him in whose possession my life is, Allah Ta`ala will relieve the person of all illnesses who drinks Zamzam to his fill and will also grant him good health.'

Cant See Links

Cant See Images

التوقيع :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد عبدك ونبيك ورسولك
النبي الأمي وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما عدد مااحاط به علمك
وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك
وارض اللهم عن سادتنا ابي بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي
وعن الصحابة أجمعين وعن التابعين وتابعيهم بإحسان الى يوم الدين

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع