آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 18700 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13149 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 19235 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20687 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 54767 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 50003 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 41896 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 24384 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 24687 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 30587 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-30-2006, 09:31 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

مــــريـــــــم

مشرفة

مشرفمشرف

مــــريـــــــم غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

مــــريـــــــم غير متواجد حالياً

Blessed in Ramadan

Lana's Ramadan Diary

Blessed in Ramadan

By Lana

Lana is a Romanian woman who converted to Islam. She's sharing her experience of her first Ramadan with us in a Ramadan Diary.

Picture © Microsoft.com

Two days have passed in Ramadan already! It's amazing that there are times when you have nothing to do and times when you are extremely busy.
I thought I would go through a peaceful Ramadan with nothing happening. I was planning to spend my day at home, waiting for my husband to come from work and break the fast with him. But Allah has a tough test for me. He blessed me with a job! My first real job, al-hamdu lillah!

The tough test I've been talking about is working from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and to fast at the same time. It's not impossible, but it's the first time I fast and my very first real job. Would I be able to hold my fast? It's a good question for a person who recently reverted to Islam. Yet, I know deep inside my heart I can make it. I can do my job properly and fast for Allah's sake.

My schedule will change compared to the first two days of Ramadan. In the first day I could stay awake with my husband until 4 a.m. and pray Fajr. I waited for him to come back from work at 1:30 a.m. We then took a ride around to see if anything was opened, something to feel it's the first day of Ramadan. Some shops were open, some were not; we, however, returned home and watched TV. In my first day I experienced a headache that was gone by the evening.

In my second day I had to pass by my working place to hand in some forms needed for the hiring process. I came back home and I went out with my husband in the afternoon for a short stroll. We had to come back as someone came to fix our bathroom. We ended up breaking the fast at home with a glass of water as the workers were still there.

One hour after the break of the fast, we finally arrived at an open buffet and enjoyed nice traditional Arabic dishes, some that you can eat or drink only in Ramadan. I have to confess I'm not much of a fan of Arabic dishes. I prefer Italian style, pasta, pizza, but I would advise everyone to try new dishes, and Ramadan is a good time to experience other food.

On Ramadan 2 I didn't have any headache or any major problems. I'm amazed how well I cope with everything, al-hamdu lillah. And believe me, I'm not a lazy person lying on the sofa, hoping the time will pass by. No, I do go out in the hot sun and I have activity.

Big test arrives tomorrow. I have to wake up at 7 to be at work at 8 a.m. My day at work and Day 3 of Ramadan, tomorrow.

Good sahur, everyone!

Related Links

A Romanian Falls in Love With Islam

Cant See Links

التوقيع :

قال الله تعالى (وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ)
وقال الله تعالى (فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُواْ لِي وَلاَ تَكْفُرُونِ)

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:53 PM.