آخر 10 مشاركات
الخبيصه الاماراتيه (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 12708 - الوقت: 09:09 PM - التاريخ: 01-13-2024)           »          حلوى المغلي بدقيق الرز (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7460 - الوقت: 03:16 PM - التاريخ: 12-11-2023)           »          دروس اللغة التركية (الكاتـب : عمر نجاتي - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 13346 - الوقت: 11:25 AM - التاريخ: 08-21-2023)           »          فيتامين يساعد على التئام الجروح وطرق أخرى (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 14728 - الوقت: 08:31 PM - التاريخ: 07-15-2023)           »          صناعة العود المعطر في المنزل (الكاتـب : أفاق الفكر - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 4 - المشاهدات : 48866 - الوقت: 10:57 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كحل الصراي وكحل الاثمد وزينت المرأة قديما من التراث (الكاتـب : Omna_Hawaa - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 43924 - الوقت: 10:46 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          كيفية استخدام البخور السائل(وطريقة البخور السائل) (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 2 - المشاهدات : 36114 - الوقت: 10:36 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          جددي بخورك (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 20897 - الوقت: 10:25 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          عطور الإمارات صناعة تراثية (الكاتـب : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 21182 - الوقت: 10:21 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)           »          خلطات للعطور خاصة (الكاتـب : أفاق : الاداره - آخر مشاركة : OM_SULTAN - مشاركات : 1 - المشاهدات : 27106 - الوقت: 10:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-06-2022)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-17-2006, 05:55 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

أفاق : الاداره

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

Messenger of Allah People pray

People pray By Abi Bakr-friendly P.B.U.H. - that he : (O Messenger of Allah

Marni Akulen if the words are if, I am) 000 : (Say apart frameworks skies and the earth and the world of the unknown. Certificate, head of everything and Malika, I certify that the machine is not only you, forbid you from the evil of myself and the evil of Satan and Company) 000 said : (If the concern is if, I am Taking Madjak) 000 accounts Bukhari and Abu Daoud, the talk is good

And Abu Bakr-friendly P.B.U.H. - that he Lersol God-P.B.U.HH-: (taught me the prayer call in prayers) 000 said : (Say I have much injustice had been wronged myself, and do not forgive sin except You Vagfr absolving me of the time, The Arhmani that you Ghafur Rahim) 000 Agreed ********************************** And on-P.B.U.H.-Rasool-Allah blessings and peace be upon him - and Lvatmah-satisfaction from God-: (if Awitma to Frashkma. or Akhttma Madajakma Vkpra thirty-three, thirty-three Subha, Ahamada thirty-three) 000 Agreed ********************************** And on-the-P.B.U.H. said : Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (Say : God Ahidne Sddeni f) 000 Muslim accounts ********************************** Abi-tested for P.B.U.H.-said : The Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (But I like you talk to God? 000 that I love to talk to God : Sobhan Allah, Bhamdh) 000 Muslim accounts ********************************** On the Far-P.B.U.H.-Rasool-Allah blessings and peace be upon him - took his hand and said : You (Far God that Lahbk) 000 said : (Far Ausik you do not Tdan Plotted in every prayer says : I mean to have stated, York, Good Bbadtk) 000 accounts Abu Daoud assigning true ********************************** And the Mother of the faithful Joirih Bint Harith - satisfaction from God - that the Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - left ball while then go and pray in the mosque. then returned after it has become an old saying : (still on the case Varqetk?) 000 said : (Yes) 000-Nabi said P.B.U.HH-: (I said Badek four words three times, If what she said since day Loznthen : Sobhan Allah, Bhamdh number created, and the consent of the same weight fashion. staining ink words) 000 Muslim accounts ********************************** By Abi Musa-P.B.U.H.-said : Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (except Adlk treasure of the treasures of Paradise?) I told 000 : (Oh yes Messenger of God) 000 : (not on the strength of not only God) 000 Agreed ********************************** Abdullah bin Khabib - P.B.U.H.-said : Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (Read : Say God is one, While the Almaouttin become When become three times Tkvic everything) 000 accounts Bukhari and Abu Daoud, the talk is good ********************************** By Abe Herrera-P.B.U.H.-poor immigrants who had come to the messenger of God-blessings and peace be upon him - said : (people went Aldthor degrees, Ali El-Naim Resident : praying and pray, fast as fast, and they preferred funds. and actually make pilgrimages, and they are striving hand), said 000 : (only inform you of something you are aware of the predecessor, The Tspkon of after, and is not only one of the best man - as have you done?) 000 said : (Oh yes Rasul Allah) 000 : (Tsbehun, Thamdon and Tcbrun behind each and thirty-three prayers) 000 Agreed ********************************** And the form of Ben-Hamid P.B.U.H.-said : I said : (O Messenger of God, taught me depositaries) 000 : (Say : apart from you I am evil audio and visual evil, and evil through me, and from the evil of my heart, and evil Manie) 000 accounts Bukhari and Abu Daoud. True good talk ********************************** And the father of the credit for Abbas bin Abdul-demand P.B.U.H.-said : I said : (O Messenger of God, taught me something liquefaction God) 000 said : (Salwa God wellness) Fmktht 000 days and then I came and I said : (O Messenger of God, taught me something liquefaction God) 000 Lee said : (Oh, oh uncle Abbas messenger of God, God Salwa wellness in the world and another) 000 accounts Bukhari, the talk is good ********************************** And the father-to-P.B.U.H. said : Messenger of Allah-called P.B.U.HH prayer-many, has not said anything to preserve : (O Messenger of Allah called prayer many did nothing to preserve) 000 said : (except Adlkm to collect all this? 000 says : I ask you to have the best of Nabik Mohamed Saleck - P.B.U.HH-and forbid you from the evil of what Astaaz Nabik Mohammad-P.B.U.HH - You are employed, and you author, and do not helpless but God) 000 accounts Bukhari, good talk

التوقيع :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد عبدك ونبيك ورسولك
النبي الأمي وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما عدد مااحاط به علمك
وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك
وارض اللهم عن سادتنا ابي بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي
وعن الصحابة أجمعين وعن التابعين وتابعيهم بإحسان الى يوم الدين

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع