مراقب

أفاق الفكر غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق الفكر غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Ayat and Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 50 Audio

50. Wa-ila AAadin akhahum hoodan qala ya qawmi oAAbudoo Allaha ma lakum min ilahin ghayruhu in antum illa muftaroona
[11.50] And to Ad (We sent) their brother Hud. He said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than He; you are nothing but forgers (of lies).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated 'Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) when Allah's Apostle was ordered to give option to his wives, he started with me, saying, "I am going to mention to you something, but you shall not hasten (to give your reply) unless you consult your parents." The Prophet knew that my parents would not order me to leave him. Then he said, "Allah says: 'O Prophet (Muhammad)! Say to your wives: If you desire the life of this world and its glitter........a great reward." (33.28-29) I said, "Then why I consult my parents? Verily, I seek Allah, His Apostle and the Home of the Hereafter." Then all the other wives of the Prophet did the same as I did.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 309)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 48 Audio

48. Qeela ya noohu ihbit bisalamin minna wabarakatin AAalayka waAAala omamin mimman maAAaka waomamun sanumattiAAuhum thumma yamassuhum minna AAathabun aleemun
[11.48] It was said: O Nuh! descend with peace from Us and blessings on you and on the people from among those who are with you, and there shall be nations whom We will afford provisions, then a painful punishment from Us shall afflict them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
When we collected the fragramentary manuscripts of the Qur'an into copies, I missed one of the Verses of Surat al-Ahzab which I used to hear Allah's Apostle reading. Finally I did not find it with anybody except Khuzaima Al-Ansari, whose witness was considered by Allah's Apostle equal to the witness of two men. (And that Verse was:)
'Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 307)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 35 Audio

35. Am yaqooloona iftarahu qul ini iftaraytuhu faAAalayya ijramee waana baree-on mimma tujrimoona
[11.35] Or do they say: He has forged it? Say: If I have forged it, on me is my guilt, and I am clear of that of which you are guilty.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, Abraham will meet his father (on the Day of Resurrection) and will say, 'O my Lords You promised me that You would not let me in disgrace on the Day when people will be resurrected.' Allah will say, 'I have forbidden Paradise to the non-believers."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 292)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 36 Audio

36. Waoohiya ila noohin annahu lan yu/mina min qawmika illa man qad amana fala tabta-is bima kanoo yafAAaloona
[11.36] And it was revealed to Nuh: That none of your people will believe except those who have already believed, therefore do not grieve at what they do:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
When the Verse:--'And warn your tribe of near-kindred, was revealed, the Prophet ascended the Safa (mountain) and started calling, "O Bani Fihr! O Bani 'Adi!" addressing various tribes of Quraish till they were assembled. Those who could not come themselves, sent their messengers to see what was there. Abu Lahab and other people from Quraish came and the Prophet then said, "Suppose I told you that there is an (enemy) cavalry in the valley intending to attack you, would you believe me?" They said, "Yes, for we have not found you telling anything other than the truth." He then said, "I am a warner to you in face of a terrific punishment." Abu Lahab said (to the Prophet) "May your hands perish all this day. Is it for this purpose you have gathered us?" Then it was revealed: "Perish the hands of Abu Lahab (one of the Prophet's uncles), and perish he! His wealth and his children will not profit him...." (111.1-5)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 293)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 38 Audio

38. WayasnaAAu alfulka wakullama marra AAalayhi malaon min qawmihi sakhiroo minhu qala in taskharoo minna fa-inna naskharu minkum kama taskharoona
[11.38] And he began to make the ark; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said: If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Al-Musaiyab:
When Abu Talib was on his death bed, Allah's Apostle came to him and found with him, Abu Jahl and Abdullah bin Abi Umaiya bin Al-Mughira. Allah's Apostle said, "O uncle! Say: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, a sentence with which I will defend you before Allah." On that Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah bin Abi Umaiya said to Abu Talib, "Will you now leave the religion of 'Abdul Muttalib?" Allah's Apostle kept on inviting him to say that sentence while the other two kept on repeating their sentence before him till Abu Talib said as the last thing he said to them, "I am on the religion of 'Abdul Muttalib," and refused to say: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. On that Allah's Apostle said, "By Allah, I will keep on asking Allah's forgiveness for you unless I am forbidden (by Allah) to do so." So Allah revealed:--

'It is not fitting for the Prophet and those who believe that they should invoke (Allah) for forgiveness for pagans.' (9.113) And then Allah revealed especially about Abu Talib:--'Verily! You (O, Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He will.' (28.56)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 295)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 41 Audio

41. Waqala irkaboo feeha bismi Allahi majraha wamursaha inna rabbee laghafoorun raheemun
[11.41] And he said: Embark in it, in the name of Allah be its sailing and its anchoring; most surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
One day while Allah's Apostle was sitting with the people, a man came to him walking and said, "O Allah's Apostle. What is Belief?" The Prophet said, "Belief is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the meeting with Him, and to believe in the Resurrection." The man asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Islam?" The Prophet replied, "Islam is to worship Allah and not worship anything besides Him, to offer prayers perfectly, to pay the (compulsory) charity i.e. Zakat and to fast the month of Ramadan." The man again asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Ihsan (i.e. perfection or Benevolence)?" The Prophet said, "Ihsan is to worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you do not achieve this state of devotion, then (take it for granted that) Allah sees you." The man further asked, "O Allah's Apostle When will the Hour be established?"
The Prophet replied, "The one who is asked about it does not know more than the questioner does, but I will describe to you its portents. When the lady slave gives birth to her mistress, that will be of its portents; when the bare-footed naked people become the chiefs of the people, that will be of its portents. The Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. Verily, the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs." (31.34) Then the man left. The Prophet said, "Call him back to me." They went to call him back but could not see him. The Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." (See Hadith No. 47 Vol 1)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 300)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 40 Audio

40. Hatta itha jaa amruna wafara alttannooru qulna ihmil feeha min kullin zawjayni ithnayni waahlaka illa man sabaqa AAalayhi alqawlu waman amana wama amana maAAahu illa qaleelun
[11.40] Until when Our command came and water came forth from the valley, We said: Carry in it two of all things, a pair, and your own family-- except those against whom the word has already gone forth, and those who believe. And there believed not with him but a few.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah:
When there was revealed: 'It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong.' (6.82) It was very hard for the companions of Allah's Apostle, so they said, "Which of us has not confused his belief with wrong?" Allah's Apostle said, "The Verse does not mean this. Don't you hear Luqman's statement to his son: 'Verily! Joining others in worship, with Allah is a great wrong indeed.' (31.13)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 299)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 42 Audio

42. Wahiya tajree bihim fee mawjin kaaljibali wanada noohunu ibnahu wakana fee maAAzilin ya bunayya irkab maAAana wala takun maAAa alkafireena
[11.42] And it moved on with them amid waves like mountains; and Nuh called out to his son, and he was aloof: O my son! embark with us and be not with the unbelievers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:
The Prophet said, "The keys of the Unseen are five." And then he recited:
'Verily, the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone).' (31.34)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 301)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 43 Audio

43. Qala saawee ila jabalin yaAAsimunee mina alma-i qala la AAasima alyawma min amri Allahi illa man rahima wahala baynahuma almawju fakana mina almughraqeena
[11.43] He said: I will betake myself for refuge to a mountain that shall protect me from the water. Nuh said: There is no protector today from Allah's punishment but He Who has mercy; and a wave intervened between them, so he was of the drowned.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'I have prepared for my pious worshipers such things as no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard of, and nobody has ever thought of." Abu Huraira added: If you wish you can read:-- 'No soul

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 302)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 44 Audio

44. Waqeela ya ardu iblaAAee maaki waya samao aqliAAee wagheeda almao waqudiya al-amru waistawat AAala aljoodiyyi waqeela buAAdan lilqawmi alththalimeena
[11.44] And it was said: O earth, swallow down your water, and O cloud, clear away; and the water was made to abate and the affair was decided, and the ark rested on the Judi, and it was said: Away with the unjust people.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet, said, "Allah said, 'I have prepared for My pious worshipers such things as no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard of, and nobody has ever thought of. All that is reserved, besides which, all that you have seen, is nothing." Then he recited:--
'No soul knows what is kept hidden (in reserve) for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do.' (32.17)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 303)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 45 Audio

45. Wanada noohun rabbahu faqala rabbi inna ibnee min ahlee wa-inna waAAdaka alhaqqu waanta ahkamu alhakimeena
[11.45] And Nuh cried out to his Lord and said: My Lord! surely my son is of my family, and Thy promise is surely true, and Thou art the most just of the judges.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There is no believer but I, of all the people, I am the closest to him both in this world and in the Hereafter. Recite if you wish: 'The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves.' (33.6) so if a believer (dies) leaves some property then his relatives will inherit that property; but if he is in debt or he leaves poor children, let those (creditors and children) come to me (that I may pay the debt and provide for the children), for them I am his sponsor (surely).

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 304)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 46 Audio

46. Qala ya noohu innahu laysa min ahlika innahu AAamalun ghayru salihin fala tas-alni ma laysa laka bihi AAilmun innee aAAithuka an takoona mina aljahileena
[11.46] He said: O Nuh! surely he is not of your family; surely he is (the doer of) other than good deeds, therefore ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge; surely I admonish you lest you may be of the ignorant

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:
We used not to call Zaid bin Haritha the freed slave of Allah's Apostle except Zaid bin Muhammad till the Qu'anic Verse was revealed: "Call them (adopted sons) by (the names of) their fathers. That is more than just in the Sight of Allah." (33.5)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 47 Audio

47. Qala rabbi innee aAAoothu bika an as-alaka ma laysa lee bihi AAilmun wa-illa taghfir lee watarhamnee akun mina alkhasireena
[11.47] He said: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from asking Thee that of which I have no knowledge; and if Thou shouldst not forgive me and have mercy on me, I should be of the losers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas:
We think that the Verse: 'Among the Believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.' was revealed in favor of Anas bin An-Nadir.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 306)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 48 Audio

48. Qeela ya noohu ihbit bisalamin minna wabarakatin AAalayka waAAala omamin mimman maAAaka waomamun sanumattiAAuhum thumma yamassuhum minna AAathabun aleemun
[11.48] It was said: O Nuh! descend with peace from Us and blessings on you and on the people from among those who are with you, and there shall be nations whom We will afford provisions, then a painful punishment from Us shall afflict them.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
When we collected the fragramentary manuscripts of the Qur'an into copies, I missed one of the Verses of Surat al-Ahzab which I used to hear Allah's Apostle reading. Finally I did not find it with anybody except Khuzaima Al-Ansari, whose witness was considered by Allah's Apostle equal to the witness of two men. (And that Verse was:)
'Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 307)

التوقيع :

لا اله الا الله رب السموات السبع ورب العرش العظيم

رد مع اقتباس