مراقب

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Ayat of the day Hadith of the day

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 60 Audio

60. Wama thannu allatheena yaftaroona AAala Allahi alkathiba yawma alqiyamati inna Allaha lathoo fadlin AAala alnnasi walakinna aktharahum la yashkuroona
[10.60] And what will be the thought of those who forge lies against Allah on the day of resurrection? Most surely Allah is the Lord of grace towards men, but most of them do not give thanks.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Allah's Apostle delivered a sermon and said, "O people! You will be gathered before Allah bare-footed, naked and not circumcised." Then (quoting Quran) he said:--
"As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it. A promise We have undertaken: Truly we shall do it.." (21.104)
The Prophet then said, "The first of the human beings to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and then (the angels) will drive them to the left side (Hell-Fire). I will say. 'O my Lord! (They are) my companions!' Then a reply will come (from Almighty), 'You do not know what they did after you.' I will say as the pious slave (the Prophet Jesus) said: And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them. When You took me up. You were the Watcher over them and You are a Witness to all things.' (5.117) Then it will be said, "These people have continued to be apostates since you left them."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 149)

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 71 Audio

71. Waotlu AAalayhim nabaa noohin ith qala liqawmihi ya qawmi in kana kabura AAalaykum maqamee watathkeeree bi-ayati Allahi faAAala Allahi tawakkaltu faajmiAAoo amrakum washurakaakum thumma la yakun amrukum AAalaykum ghummatan thumma iqdoo ilayya wala tunthirooni
[10.71] And recite to them the story of Nuh when he said to his people: O my people! if my stay and my reminding (you) by the communications of Allah is hard on you-- yet on Allah do I rely-- then resolve upon your affair and (gather) your associates, then let not your affair remain dubious to you, then have it executed against me and give me no respite:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Abu Ad-Darda:
There was a dispute between Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and Abu Bakr made Umar angry. So 'Umar left angrily. Abu Bakr followed him, requesting him to ask forgiveness (of Allah) for him, but 'Umar refused to do so and closed his door in Abu Bakr's face. So Abu Bakr went to Allah's Apostle while we were with him. Allah's Apostle said, "This friend of yours must have quarrelled (with somebody)." In the meantime 'Umar repented and felt sorry for what he had done, so he came, greeted (those who were present) and sat with the Prophet and related the story to him. Allah's Apostle became angry and Abu Bakr started saying, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, I was more at fault (than Umar)." Allah's Apostle said, "Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? (Abu Bakr), Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? When I said, 'O people I am sent to you all as the Apostle of Allah,' you said, 'You tell a lie.' while Abu Bakr said, 'You have spoken the truth ."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 164)

التوقيع :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد عبدك ونبيك ورسولك
النبي الأمي وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما عدد مااحاط به علمك
وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك
وارض اللهم عن سادتنا ابي بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي
وعن الصحابة أجمعين وعن التابعين وتابعيهم بإحسان الى يوم الدين

آخر تعديل abo _mohammed يوم 02-13-2009 في 11:59 PM.
رد مع اقتباس