عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 10-30-2004, 07:43 PM   رقم المشاركة : 9
الكاتب

الزوار

الملف الشخصي

(222)
‘The best of supplications is the supplication on the day of AAarafah and the best which I and the Prophets before me have said (is):
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَريكَ لَهُ، لَهُ المُلْكُ ولَهُ الحَمْدُ وهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَديرٌ.
La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner. To Him belongs all praise and sovereignty and He is over all things omnipotent.’

110. At the Sacred Site (Al-MashAAar Al-Haram)
(223)
Jabir  said: ‘He  rode Al-Qaswa until he reached Al-MashAAar Al-Haram, he then faced the qiblah, supplicated to Allah, and extoled His greatness and oneness. He stood until the sun shone but left before it rose.’
Al-Qaswa: The name of the Prophet’s  camel.
111. When throwing each pebble at the Jamarat
i.e. Stoning the three areas at Mina during Hajj.
(224)
Every time the Prophet  threw a pebble at any of the three jamarat, he would say:
اللهُ أَكْبَرُ.
Allahu akbar.
‘Allah is the greatest’
…on completion of the first jamarah, he advanced a little, stood facing the qiblah, raised his hands and supplicated. He also did this after the second jamarah but not the third.’
112. At the black stone
(225)
‘The Prophet  circled the KaAAbah on a camel, every time he reached the black stone he would point to it with his staff and say:

اللهُ أَكْبَرُ.
Allahu akbar
‘Allah is the greatest’
113. Supplication made against an enemy
(226)
اللَّهُمَّ مُنْزِلَ الكِتَابِ سَريعَ الحِسابِ اهْزِمَ الأَحْزَابَ اللَّهُمَّ اهْزِمْهُمْ وَزَلْزِلْهُمْ.
Allahumma munzilal-kitab, sareeAAal-hisab, ihzimil-ahzab, allahummah-zimhum wazalzilhum.

‘O Allah, Revealer of the Book, Swift at reckoning, defeat the confederates. O Allah, defeat them and convulse them.’
114. What to say when in fear of a people

(227)
اللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِيهِمْ بِما شِئْتَ.
Allahummak-fineehim bima shi/t.
‘O Allah, protect me from them with what You choose.’
115. What to say at times of amazement and delight
(228)
سُبْحَانَ اللهِ!
Subhanal-lah!.
‘How perfect Allah is.’
(229)
اللهُ أَكْبرُ!
Allahu akbar.
‘Allah is the greatest.’
116. What to do upon receiving pleasant news
(230)
The Prophet  would prostrate in gratitude to Allah تبارك و تعالى upon receiving news which pleased him or which caused pleasure.
117. What to say and do when feeling some pain in the body
(231)
‘Place your hand at the site of the pain and say:
بِسْمِ اللهِ (ثَلاثاً)
Bismil-lah (three times)
‘In the name of Allah’ (three times)
…the supplicate seven times:
أَعُوذُ باللهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مَنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ. (سبع مرات)
aAAoothu billahi waqudratih min sharri ma ajidu wa-ohathir. (seven times).
‘I take refuge in Allah and within His omnipotence from the evil that I feel and am wary of.’ (seven times)

رد مع اقتباس