عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 10-30-2004, 07:40 PM   رقم المشاركة : 8
الكاتب

الزوار

الملف الشخصي

(211)
He  also said: ‘Do not take my grave as a place of habitual ceremony. Send prayers upon me, for verily your prayers reach me wherever you are.’
(212)
He  also said: ‘A miser is one whom when I am mentioned to him, fails to send prayers upon me.’
102. Excellence of spreading the Islamic greeting
(213)
The Messenger of Allah  said: ‘You shall not enter paradise until you believe, and you shall not believe until you love one another. Shall I not inform you of something, if you were to act upon it, you will indeed achieve mutual love for one another? Spread the greeting amongst yourselves.’
(214)
AAammar  said: ‘Three characteristics, whoever combines them, has completed his faith: to be just, to spread greetings to all people and to spend (charitably) out of the little you have.’
(215)
‘AAabdullah Ibn AAamr  reported that a man asked the Prophet : ‘Which Islam is the best?’. He  replied: Feed (the poor), and greet those whom you know as well as those whom you do not.’
103. Supplication said upon hearing a rooster crow or the braying of an ass
(216)
‘If you hear the crow of a rooster, ask Allah for his bounty for it has seen an angel and if you hear the braying of an ass, seek refuge in Allah for it has seen a devil.’
104. Supplication upon hearing the barking of dogs at night
(217)
‘If you hear the barking of dogs or the braying of asses at night, seek refuge in Allah for they see what you do not.’
105. Supplication said for one you have insulted
(218)
اللهُمَّ فأَيُّمَا مُؤْمِنٍ سَبَبْتُهُ فَاجْعَلْ ذَلِكَ لهُ قُرْبةً إليكَ يَوْمَ القِيَامةِ.
Allahumma fa-ayyuma mu/minin sababtuhu fajAAal thalika lahu qurbatan ilayka yawmal-qiyamah.
‘O Allah, to any believer whom I have insulted, let that be cause to draw him near to You on the Day of Resurrection.’
106. The etiquette of praising a fellow Muslim
(219)
He  said: ‘If anyone of you is impelled to praise his brother, then he should say: ‘I deem so-and-so to be…and Allah is his reckoner…and I don’t praise anyone, putting it (i.e. my praising) forward, in front of Allah’s commendation, however I assume him so and so’…if he knows that of him.’

107. Supplication said between the Yemeni corner and the black stone (at the KaAAbah)
(220)
The Prophet  used to say between the Yemeni corner and the black stone:
 رَبَّنَا آتِنَا في الدُّنْيَا حسَنَةً وفي الآخِرَةِ حسَنةً وقِنَا عذَابَ النَّارِ

Rabbana atina fee alddunya hasanatan wafee al-akhirati hasanatan waqina AAathaba alnnar  [Al-Baqarah: 201]
‘O our Lord, grant us the best in this life and the best in the next life, and protect us from the punishment of the Fire.’
108. Supplication said when at Mount Safa & Mount Marwah
(221)
Jabir  said when describing the Prophet’s  pilgrimage: ‘…and when he approached mount Safa he recited:
إِنَّ الصَّفَا والمَرْوَةَ مِنْ شَعائرِ الله…
 Innas-safa wa-almarwata min shaAAa-iri Allah ….
أَبْدَأُ بِمَا بَدَأَ اللهُ بِهِ.
Abda-o bima badaal-lahu bih.
‘Indeed Safa and Marwah are from the places of worship of Allah…’
‘I begin with what Allah began with.’
…so he started with Safa and climed it until he could see the KaAAbah, he then faced it and said:
اللهُ أكْبَرُ، اللهُ أَكْبَرُ، اللهُ أَكْبَرُ.
Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar.
‘Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest.’
…and then he would say the following three times making a supplication (one should make a personal supplication) after each time:
لَا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ المُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ وهُوَ عَلى كُلِّ شَيءٍ قَديرٌ، لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ أَنْجَزَ وَعْدَهُ، وَنَصَرَ عَبْدَهُ وَهَزَمَ الأَحْزَابَ وَحْدَهُ.
La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer, la ilaha illal-lahu wahdah, anjaza waAAdah, wanasara AAabdah, wahazamal -ahzaba wahdah.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner.To Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things amnipotent. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah alone. He fulfilled His promise, aided His Servant and single-handedly defeated the allies.’
…he  would repeat this action at Marwah.
109. The Day of AAarafah

رد مع اقتباس