المشــرف العــــام

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

abo _mohammed غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Hadith of the day Ayat of the day

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 100 Audio

100. Wama kana linafsin an tu/mina illa bi-ithni Allahi wayajAAalu alrrijsa AAala allatheena la yaAAqiloona
[10.100] And it is not for a soul to believe except by Allah's permission; and He casts uncleanness on those who will not understand.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle was presented with two cups one containing wine and the other milk on the night of his night journey at Jerusalem. He looked at it and took the milk. Gabriel said, "Thanks to Allah Who guided you to the Fitra (i.e. Islam); if you had taken the wine, your followers would have gone astray.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 232)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 99 Audio

99. Walaw shaa rabbuka laamana man fee al-ardi kulluhum jameeAAan afaanta tukrihu alnnasa hatta yakoonoo mu/mineena
[10.99] And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle used to invoke thus: "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from miserliness, laziness; from old geriatric age the punishment in the grave; from the affliction of Ad-Dajjal; and from the afflictions of life and death.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 230)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 98 Audio

98. Falawla kanat qaryatun amanat fanafaAAaha eemanuha illa qawma yoonusa lamma amanoo kashafna AAanhum AAathaba alkhizyi fee alhayati alddunya wamattaAAnahum ila heenin
[10.98] And wherefore was there not a town which should believe so that their belief should have profited them but the people of Yunus? When they believed, We removed from them the chastisement of disgrace in this world's life and We gave them provision till a time.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Um (substance) of the Quran is the seven oft-repeated verses (Al-Mathaini) and is the Great Quran (i.e. Surat-al-Fatiha)."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 227)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 97 Audio

97. Walaw jaat-hum kullu ayatin hatta yarawoo alAAathaba al-aleema
[10.97] Though every sign should come to them, until they witness the painful chastisement.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Said Al-Mualla:
While I was praying, the Prophet passed by and called me, but I did not go to him till I had finished my prayer. When I went to him, he said, "What prevented you from coming?" I said, "I was praying." He said, "Didn't Allah say" "O you who believes Give your response to Allah (by obeying Him) and to His Apostle." (8.24) Then he added, "Shall I tell you the most superior Sura in the Qur'an before I go out of the mosque?" When the Prophet intended to go out (of the Mosque), I reminded him and he said, "That is: "Alhamdu-lillahi Rabbil-'Alamin (Surat-al-fatiha)' which is the seven oft repeated verses (Al-Mathani) and the Grand Quran which has been given to me."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 226)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 96 Audio

96. Inna allatheena haqqat AAalayhim kalimatu rabbika la yu/minoona
[10.96] Surely those against whom the word of your Lord has proved true will not believe,

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
(While we were going for the Battle of Tabuk and when we reached the places of the dwellers of Al-Hijr), Allah's Apostle said about the dwellers of Al-Hijr (to us). "Do not enter (the dwelling places) of these people unless you enter weeping, but if you weep not, then do not enter upon them, lest you be afflicted with what they were afflicted with."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 225)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 95 Audio

95. Wala takoonanna mina allatheena kaththaboo bi-ayati Allahi fatakoona mina alkhasireena
[10.95] And you should not be of those who reject the communications of Allah, (for) then you should be one of the losers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "When Allah has ordained some affair in the Heaven, the angels beat with their wings in obedience to His statement, which sounds like a chain dragged over a rock." ('Ali and other sub-narrators said, "The sound reaches them.") "Until when fear is banished from their (angels) hearts, they (angels) say, 'What was it that your Lord said? They say, 'The truth; And He is the Most High, the Most Great.' (34.23) Then those who gain a hearing by stealing (i.e. devils) will hear Allah's Statement:-- 'Those who gain a hearing by stealing, (stand one over the other like this).
(Sufyan, to illustrate this, spread the fingers of his right hand and placed them one over the other horizontally.) A flame may overtake and burn the eavesdropper before conveying the news to the one below him; or it may not overtake him till he has conveyed it to the one below him, who in his turn, conveys it to the one below him, and so on till they convey the news to the earth. (Or probably Sufyan said, "Till the news reaches the earth.") Then the news is inspired to a sorcerer who would add a hundred lies to it. His prophecy will prove true (as far as the heavenly news is concerned). The people will say. 'Didn't he tell us that on such-and-such a day, such-and-such a thing will happen? We have found that is true because of the true news heard from heaven."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 223)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 94 Audio

94. Fa-in kunta fee shakkin mimma anzalnna ilayka fais-ali allatheena yaqraoona alkitaba min qablika laqad jaaka alhaqqu min rabbika fala takoonanna mina almumtareena
[10.94] But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Al-Bara bin Azib:
Allah's Apostle said, "When a Muslim is questioned in his grave, he will testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and that is what is meant by Allah's Statement:--
"Allah will keep firm those who believe with a Word that stands firm in this world and in the Hereafter." (14.27)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 221)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 93 Audio

93. Walaqad bawwa/na banee isra-eela mubawwaa sidqin warazaqnahum mina alttayyibati fama ikhtalafoo hatta jaahumu alAAilmu inna rabbaka yaqdee baynahum yawma alqiyamati feema kanoo feehi yakhtalifoona
[10.93] And certainly We lodged the children of Israel in a goodly abode and We provided them with good things; but they did not disagree until the knowledge had come to them; surely your Lord will judge between them on the resurrection day concerning that in which they disagreed.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
While we were with Allah's Apostle he said, "Tell me of a tree which resembles a Muslim man. Its leaves do not fall and it does not, and does not, and does not, and it gives its fruits every now and then." It came to my mind that such a tree must be the date palm, but seeing Abu Bakr and 'Umar saying nothing, I disliked to speak. So when they did not say anything, Allah's Apostle said, "It is the date-palm tree." When we got up (from that place), I said to 'Umar, "O my father! By Allah, it came to my mind that it must be the date palm tree." 'Umar said, "What prevented you from speaking" I replied, "I did not see you speaking, so I misliked to speak or say anything." Umar then said, "If you had said it, it would have been dearer to me than so-and-so."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 220)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 92 Audio

92. Faalyawma nunajjeeka bibadanika litakoona liman khalfaka ayatan wa-inna katheeran mina alnnasi AAan ayatina laghafiloona
[10.92] But We will this day deliver you with your body that you may be a sign to those after you, and most surely the majority of the people are heedless to Our communications.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "The keys of Unseen are five which none knows but Allah: None knows what will happen tomorrow but Allah; none knows what is in the wombs (a male child or a female) but Allah; none knows when it will rain but Allah; none knows at what place one will die; none knows when the Hour will be established but Allah." (See The Quran 31:34.")

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 219

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 91 Audio

91. Al-ana waqad AAasayta qablu wakunta mina almufsideena
[10.91] What! now! and indeed you disobeyed before and you were of the mischief-makers.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
When the Prophet arrived at Medina, the Jews were observing the fast on 'Ashura' (10th of Muharram) and they said, "This is the day when Moses became victorious over Pharaoh," On that, the Prophet said to his companions, "You (Muslims) have more right to celebrate Moses' victory than they have, so observe the fast on this day."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 202)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 90 Audio

90. Wajawazna bibanee isra-eela albahra faatbaAAahum firAAawnu wajunooduhu baghyan waAAadwan hatta itha adrakahu algharaqu qala amantu annahu la ilaha illa allathee amanat bihi banoo isra-eela waana mina almuslimeena
[10.90] And We made the children of Israel to pass through the sea, then Firon and his hosts followed them for oppression and tyranny; until when drowning overtook him, he said: I believe that there is no god but He in Whom the children of Israel believe and I am of those who submit.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit Al-Ansari:
who was one of those who used to write the Divine Revelation: Abu Bakr sent for me after the (heavy) casualties among the warriors (of the battle) of Yamama (where a great number of Qurra' were killed). 'Umar was present with Abu Bakr who said, 'Umar has come to me and said, The people have suffered heavy casualties on the day of (the battle of) Yamama, and I am afraid that there will be more casualties among the Qurra' (those who know the Qur'an by heart) at other battle-fields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost, unless you collect it. And I am of the opinion that you should collect the Qur'an." Abu Bakr added, "I said to 'Umar, 'How can I do something which Allah's Apostle has not done?' 'Umar said (to me), 'By Allah, it is (really) a good thing.' So 'Umar kept on pressing, trying to persuade me to accept his proposal, till Allah opened my bosom for it and I had the same opinion as 'Umar." (Zaid bin Thabit added:) Umar was sitting with him (Abu Bakr) and was not speaking. me). "You are a wise young man and we do not suspect you (of telling lies or of forgetfulness): and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. Therefore, look for the Qur'an and collect it (in one manuscript). " By Allah, if he (Abu Bakr) had ordered me to shift one of the mountains (from its place) it would not have been harder for me than what he had ordered me concerning the collection of the Qur'an. I said to both of them, "How dare you do a thing which the Prophet has not done?" Abu Bakr said, "By Allah, it is (really) a good thing. So I kept on arguing with him about it till Allah opened my bosom for that which He had opened the bosoms of Abu Bakr and Umar. So I started locating Quranic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuzaima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba which I had not found with anybody else, (and they were):--
"Verily there has come to you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty He (Muhammad) is ardently anxious over you (to be rightly guided)" (9.128)
The manuscript on which the Quran was collected, remained with Abu Bakr till Allah took him unto Him, and then with 'Umar till Allah took him unto Him, and finally it remained with Hafsa, Umar's daughter.

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 201)

التوقيع :

قال تعالى :
{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلاً مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ}
[فصلت:33]

رد مع اقتباس