أفاق : الاداره

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Ayat of the day Hadith of the day

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Nobody has the right to say that I am better than Jonah bin Matta."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 155)

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 65 Audio

65. Wala yahzunka qawluhum inna alAAizzata lillahi jameeAAan huwa alssameeAAu alAAaleemu
[10.65] And let not their speech grieve you; surely might is wholly Allah's; He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Mujahid:
That he asked Ibn 'Abbas, "Is there a prostration Surat-al-Sad?" (38.24) Ibn Abbas said, "Yes," and then recited: "We gave...So follow their guidance." (6.85,90) Then he said, "He (David ) is one them (i.e. those prophets)." Mujahid narrated: I asked Ibn 'Abbas (regarding the above Verse). He said, "Your Prophet (Muhammad) was one of those who were ordered to follow them."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 156)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 66 Audio

66. Ala inna lillahi man fee alssamawati waman fee al-ardi wama yattabiAAu allatheena yadAAoona min dooni Allahi shurakaa in yattabiAAoona illa alththanna wa-in hum illa yakhrusoona
[10.66] Now, surely, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is Allah's; and they do not (really) follow any associates, who call on others besides Allah; they do not follow (anything) but conjectures, and they only lie.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Wail:
'Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) said, "None has more sense of ghaira than Allah therefore - He prohibits shameful sins (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly. And none loves to be praised more than Allah does, and for this reason He praises Himself." I asked Abu Wali, "Did you hear it from Abdullah?" He said, "Yes," I said, "Did Abdullah ascribe it to Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Yes."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 158)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 67 Audio

67. Huwa allathee jaAAala lakumu allayla litaskunoo feehi waalnnahara mubsiran inna fee thalika laayatin liqawmin yasmaAAoona
[10.67] He it is Who made for you the night that you might rest in it, and the day giving light; most surely there are signs in it for a people who would hear.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the West: and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before." (6.158)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 159)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 68 Audio

68. Qaloo ittakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu huwa alghaniyyu lahu ma fee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi in AAindakum min sultanin bihatha ataqooloona AAala Allahi ma la taAAlamoona
[10.68] They say: Allah has taken a son (to Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; you have no authority for this; do you say against Allah what you do not know?

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah bin Mas'ud:
Allah's Apostle said, "None has more sense of ghaira than Allah, and for this He has forbidden shameful sins whether committed openly or secretly, and none loves to be praised more than Allah does, and this is why He Praises Himself."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 161)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 61 Audio

61. Wama takoonu fee sha/nin wama tatloo minhu min qur-anin wala taAAmaloona min AAamalin illa kunna AAalaykum shuhoodan ith tufeedoona feehi wama yaAAzubu AAan rabbika min mithqali tharratin fee al-ardi wala fee alssama-i wala asghara min thalika wala akbara illa fee kitabin mubeenun
[10.61] And you are not (engaged) in any affair, nor do you recite concerning it any portion of the Quran, nor do you do any work but We are witnesses over you when you enter into it, and there does not lie concealed from your Lord the weight of an atom in the earth or in the heaven, nor any thing less than that nor greater, but it is in a clear book.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "You will be gathered (on the Day of Resurrection) and some people will be driven (by the angels) to the left side (and taken to Hell) whereupon I will say as the pious slave (Jesus) said:-- "And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them...the ALMIGHTY, the All Wise." (5.117-118)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 150)

Ayat of the day

Yunus (Jonah), Ayat 62 Audio

62. Ala inna awliyaa Allahi la khawfun AAalayhim wala hum yahzanoona
[10.62] Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "The key of the Unseen are five: Verily with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour He sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. No soul knows what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knows in what land it will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware." (31.34)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 151)

التوقيع :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد عبدك ونبيك ورسولك
النبي الأمي وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما عدد مااحاط به علمك
وخط به قلمك واحصاه كتابك
وارض اللهم عن سادتنا ابي بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي
وعن الصحابة أجمعين وعن التابعين وتابعيهم بإحسان الى يوم الدين

رد مع اقتباس