أفاق الفكر

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق الفكر غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق الفكر غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah

Statements of Justice and Equity:
1. The German Poet, Goethe, said: 'I looked into history for a human paradigm and found it to be in Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention.'
2. Professor Keith Moore, said in his book: "The Developing Human": It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or Allah, because most of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God, or Allah.' He further said: 'I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling that this is a divine inspiration or revelation, which lead him to these statements.'
3. Dr. Maurice Bucaille, said in his book: "The Qur'an, and Modern Science": ‘A totally objective examination of it [the Qur'an] in the light of modern knowledge, leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has been already noted on repeated occasions. It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad's time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day. Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur'anic Revelation its unique place, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide an explanation which calls solely upon materialistic reasoning.’
4. Annie Besant in 'The Life and Teachings of Mohammad,' said: 'It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knew how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for the mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel, whenever I reread them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher.'
5. Dr. Gustav Weil in 'History of the Islamic Peoples' said: 'Muhammad was a shining example to his people. His character was pure and stainless. His house, his dress, his food –they were characterized by a rare simplicity. So unpretentious was he that he would receive from his companions no special mark of reverence, nor would he accept any service from his slave which he could do for himself. He was accessible to all at all times. He visited the sick and was full of sympathy for all. Unlimited was his benevolence and generosity as also was his anxious care for the welfare of the community.'
6. Maurice Gaudefroy said: 'Muhammad was a prophet, not a theologian, a fact so evident that one is loath to state it. The men who surrounded him and constituted the influential elite of the primate Muslim community, o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o 0o0oo0o0o0o0oed themselves with obeying the law that he had proclaimed in the name of Allah and with following his teaching and example.'[5]

7. Washington Irving, said: 'His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory as they would have done had they been effected by selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manner and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonial of respect was shown to him.'
8. Marquis of Dufferin said: 'It is to Mussulman science, to Mussulman art, and to Mussulman literature that Europe has been in a great measure indebted for its extrication from the darkness of the Middle Ages.'[6]

The Wives of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention:
After the death of his first wife, Khadeejah, with whom Allah is pleased, the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, married eleven women; all were divorcees, except for A'ishah, with whom Allah is pleased. Six of his wives were from the tribe of Quraish, and five were from different Arabian tribes, and one was from the Coptic Christians in Egypt. She was the mother of Ibraheem. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:
'If you own a Coptic Christian, treat them kindly for between us is a pledge and relationship.'(Abdurrazaaq #19325)
The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, married these women for a number of reasons:
1. Religious and legislative purpose: The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, married Zainab b. Jahsh, with whom Allah is pleased. The Arabs in the Era of Ignorance would prohibit a man from marrying the wife of his adopted son; they believed that the adopted son was like a man's actual son in all aspects. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, married her, although she was the wife of his adopted son, Zaid b. Harithah, with whom Allah is pleased. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, married her to abolish this belief. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave have her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah’s command shall be fulfilled..)(33:37)
2. Political reasons and for the sake of Da'wah, and to invite people to Islam, and to gain the favor of the Arab tribes: The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, married women from the largest and strongest Arab tribes. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, ordered his Companions, with whom Allah is pleased, to do this as well. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said to Abdurrahmaan b. Auf, with whom Allah is pleased:
'If they obey you (i.e. accept Islam) then marry the daughter of the head of the tribe.'
Dr. Cahan said: 'Some of the aspects of his life may seem confusing to us due to present day mentality. The Messenger is criticized due to his obsession of attaining worldly desires and his nine wives, whom he married after the death of his wife Khadeejah, with whom Allah is pleased. It has been confirmed that most of these marriages were for political reasons, which were aimed to gain loyalty of some nobles, and tribes.'
3. Social reasons: The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, married some of his Companions’ wives who had died, in Jihad or while giving Da'wah. He married them even though they were older than him, and he did so to honor them and their husbands.
Veccia Vaglieri in her book 'In Defense of Islam' said: 'Throughout the years of his youth, Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, only married one woman, even though the sexuality of man is at its peak during this period. Although he lived in the society he lived in, wherein plural marriage was considered the general rule, and divorce was very easy - he only married one woman, although she was older than him. He was a faithful husband to her for twenty-five years, and did not marry another woman, except after her death. He at that time was fifty years old. He married each of his wives thereafter for a social, or political purpose; such that he wanted to honor the pious women, or wanted the loyalty of certain tribes so that Islam would spread amongst them. All the wives Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, married were not virgin, nor were they young or beautiful; except for A'ishah, with whom Allah is pleased. So how can anyone claim that he was a lustful man? He was a man not a god. His wish to have a son may have also lead him to marry; for the children that he had from Khadeejah all died. Moreover, who undertook the financial responsibilities of his large family, without having large resources. He was just and fair towards them all and did not differentiate between them at all. He followed the practice of previous Prophets such as Musa, whom no one objected to their plural marriage. Is the reason why people object to the plural marriage of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, the fact that we know the minute details of his life, and know so little of the details of the lives of the Prophets before him?
Thomas Carlyle said: 'Mahomet himself, after all that can be said about him, was not a sensual man. We shall err widely if we consider this man as a common voluptuary, intent mainly on base enjoyments,--nay on enjoyments of any kind.'[7]

Textual Proofs which support the Prophethood of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention:
Proofs from the Qur'an:
1. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the last of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.)(33:40)
2. Eesa, may Allah exalt his mention, gave the glad tidings of Prophet Muhammad in the Gospel. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said, 'This is evident sorcery!')(61:6)

Proofs from the Sunnah:
The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:
'My example and the example of the Prophets before me is like a man who built a house, which he built and perfected except for the space of one block; people would go round the house and stare in awe at its perfection and say, 'had it not been for this space!' The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said: 'I am that brick, I am the last of Prophets.'(Bukhari #3342)

Previous Scriptures:
Ataa' b. Yasaar, with whom Allah is pleased, said: 'I met Abdullah b. Amr b. al-Aas, with whom Allah is pleased, and I asked him:
'Tell me about the description of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, in the Torah.' He said: 'He is described in the Torah with some of what he is described in the Qur'an; 'We have indeed sent you as a witness (over mankind) and one who gives glad-tidings, and warns others, and one who protects and safeguards the commoners. You are My slave and Messenger; I called you Mutawakkil (The Trusted One). You are neither ill-mannered nor rude, nor do you raise your voice. You do not pay evil with evil; rather, you forgive and pardon. I will not collect his soul until I guide the nations, and until they say, 'There is no true god worthy of being worshipped except Allah alone' and until they clearly see the Truth.'
Ata, with whom Allah is pleased, said: I met Ka'b, the Rabbi, and asked him about this narration, and he did not differ with Abdullah b. Amr b. Al-Aas, with whom Allah is pleased, except for a minor difference in the wording of the narration.' (Baihaqi #13079)
Abdul-Ahad Dawud, said: 'but I have tried to base my arguments on portions of the Bible which hardly allow of any linguistic dispute. I would not go to Latin, Greek, or Aramaic, for that would be useless: I just give the following quotation in the very words of the Revised Version as published by the British and Foreign Bible Society.
We read the following words in the Book of Deuteronomy chapter xviii. verse 18: "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth." If these words do not apply to Prophet Muhammad, they still remain unfulfilled. Prophet Jesus himself never claimed to be the Prophet alluded to. Even his disciples were of the same opinion: they looked to the second coming of Jesus for the fulfillment of the prophecy. So far it is undisputed that the first coming of Jesus was not the advent of the "prophet like unto thee," and his second advent can hardly fulfill the words. Jesus, as is believed by his Church, will appear as a Judge and not as a law-giver; but the promised one has to come with a "fiery law" in "his right hand."
In ascertaining the personality of the promised prophet the other prophecy of Moses is, however, very helpful where it speaks of the shining forth of God from Paran, the mountain of Mecca. The words in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter xxxiii. verse 2, run as follows: "The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints; from his right hand went a fiery law for them."
In these words the Lord has been compared with the sun. He comes from Sinai, he rises from Seir, but he shines in his full glory from Paran, where he had to appear with ten thousands of saints with a fiery law in his right hand. None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Gen. xxi. 21). He married an Egyptian woman, and through his first-born, Kedar, gave descent to the Arabs who from that time till now are the dwellers of the wilderness of Paran. And if Prophet Muhammad admittedly on all hands traces his descent to Ishmael through Kedar and he appeared as a prophet in the wilderness of Paran and reentered Mecca with ten thousand saints and gave a fiery law to his people, is not the prophecy above-mentioned fulfilled to its very letter?
The words of the prophecy in Habakkuk are especially noteworthy. His (the Holy One from Paran) glory covered the heavens and the earth was full of his praise. The word "praise" is very significant, as the very name Muhammad literally means "the praised one." Besides the Arabs, the inhabitants of the wilderness of Paran had also been promised a Revelation: "Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the islands. The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war, he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies" (Isaiah).
In connection with it there are two other prophecies worthy of note where references have been made to Kedar. The one runs thus in chapter 1x. of Isaiah: "Arise, shine for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee ... The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come.. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory" (1-7). The other prophecy is again in Isaiah "The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim. The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled. For they fled from the swords and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war. For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail: And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished" Read these prophecies in Isaiah in the light of one in Deuteronomy which speaks of the shining forth of God from Paran.
If Ishmael inhabited the wilderness of Paran, where he gave birth to Kedar, who is the ancestor of the Arabs; and if the sons of Kedar had to receive revelation from God; if the flocks of Kedar had to come up with acceptance to a Divine altar to glorify "the house of my glory" where the darkness had to cover the earth for some centuries, and then that very land had to receive light from God; and if all the glory of Kedar had to fail and the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, had to diminish within a year after the one fled from the swords and from the bent bows - the Holy One from Paran (Habakkuk iii 3 ) is no one else than Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad is the holy offspring of Ishmael through Kedar, who settled in the wilderness of Paran. Muhammad is the only Prophet through whom the Arabs received revelation at the time when the darkness had covered the earth.
Through him God shone from Paran, and Mecca is the only place where the House of God is glorified and the flocks of Kedar come with acceptance on its altar. Prophet Muhammad was persecuted by his people and had to leave Mecca. He was thirsty and fled from the drawn sword and the bent bow, and within a year after his flight the descendants of Kedar meet him at Badr, the place of the first battle between the Meccans and the Prophet, the children of Kedar and their number of archers diminish and all the glory of Kedar fails. If the Holy Prophet is not to be accepted as the fulfillment of all these prophecies they will still remain unfulfilled. "The house of my glory" referred to in Isaiah lX is the house of God in Mecca and not the Church of Christ as thought by Christian commentators. The flocks of Kedar, as mentioned in verse 7, have never come to the Church of Christ; and it is a fact that the villages of Kedar and their inhabitants are the only people in the whole world who have remained impenetrable to any influence of the Church of Christ.
Again, the mention of 10,000 saints in Deuteronomy xxx 3 is very significant. He (God) shined forth from Paran, and he came with 10,000 of saints. Read the whole history of the wilderness of Paran and you will find no other event but when Mecca was conquered by the Prophet. He comes with 10,000 followers from Medina and re-enters "the house of my glory." He gives the fiery law to the world, which reduced to ashes all other laws. The Comforter - the Spirit of Truth - spoken of by Prophet Jesus was no other than Prophet Muhammad himself. It cannot be taken as the Holy Ghost, as the Church theology says. "It is expedient for you that I go away," says Jesus, "for if I go not away the Comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart I will send him unto you."
The words clearly show that the Comforter had to come after the departure of Jesus, and was not with him when he uttered these words. Are we to presume that Jesus was devoid of the Holy Ghost if his coming was conditional on the going of Jesus: besides, the way in which Jesus describes him makes him a human being, not a ghost. "He shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear that he shall speak." Should we presume that the Holy Ghost and God are two distinct entities and that the Holy Ghost speaks of himself and also what he hears from God? The words of Jesus clearly refer to some messenger from God. He calls him the Spirit of Truth, and so the Koran speaks of Prophet Muhammad, "No, indeed, he has brought the truth, and confirmed the Messengers." Ch.37:37 [8]

From the Gospel:
Jesus, may Allah exalt his mention, said: 'God shall take me up from the earth, and shall change the appearance of the traitor so that every one shall believe him to be me; nevertheless when he dieth an evil death, I shall abide in that dishonor for a long time in the world. But when Mohammed shall come, the sacred messenger of God, that infamy shall be taken away.' (The Gospel of Barnabas, Chapter 112)
He further said: 'Adam, having sprung up upon his feet saw in the air a writing that shone like the sun, which said: 'There is only one God, and Mohammed is the messenger of God.' Then with fatherly affection the first man kissed those words, and rubbed his eyes and said: ''Blessed be that day when thou shalt come to the world." (The Gospel of Barnabas, Chapter 39)

Intellectual proofs which support the Prophethood of the Messenger of Allah

1. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, was unlettered. He did not know how to read or write. He lived among a people who were unlettered as well. Therefore one cannot claim that the Qur'an was authored by Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention! Allah, the Exalted, says:
(And you did not recite any Book before it, nor did you write one with your right hand; in that case the liars would have doubted.)(61:6)
2. The Arabs were challenged to bring forth something similar to the Qur'an, and they were unable to do so! The beauty, structure and deep meanings of the Qur'an amazed the Arabs. The Qur'an is the everlasting miracle of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, said:
'The miracles of the Prophets (before Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention) were confined to their times. The miracle I have been given is the Qur'an, which is everlasting; therefore, I hope to have the most followers.'(Bukhari 4598)
Even though his people were eloquent and well known for their awesome poetry, Allah challenged them to produce similar to the Qur'an, but they couldn't. Allah then challenged them to produce a chapter similar to it, and they couldn't.
Allah says:
(And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to Our slave, then produce a chapter like it, and call upon your helpers beside Allah, if you are truthful.)(2:23)
Allah challenges mankind at large to bring forth similar to the Qur'an. Allah says:
(Say, 'if mankind and the Jinn gathered together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even though they should help one another.)(17:88)
3. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, continued preaching and calling people to Islam, even though he faced many hardships and was confronted by his people, who were plotting to kill him. Yet the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, continued preaching, and was patient. If he was an imposter - he would stop preaching and would have feared for his life.
W. Montgomery Watt said: 'His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad.... Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.'
4. Every person loves the ornaments and beauties of this life, and would be swayed by these things. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Beautified for men is the love of desired things –women and children, and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and pastured horses and cattle and crops. That is the provision of the present life; but it is Allah with Whom is an excellent abode.)(3:14)
Man, by his nature, is keen in acquiring ornaments and beauties of this world. People differ in the method they use to acquire these things. Some would resort to using lawful means to gain these things, while others would resort to using unlawful means to acquire these things.
If this is known (you should know that) Quraish tried to persuade the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, to stop calling people to Islam. They told him that they would make him the master of Quraish, and marry him to the most beautiful women, and make him the most affluent man amongst them. He responded to these tempting offers, saying:
'By Allah, if they place the sun in my right hand, and the moon in my left hand to leave this matter, I would not leave it, until Allah makes it apparent, or I am killed calling people to it.'(Ibn Hisham)
Were the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, an impostor he would have accepted this offer without hesitation.
Thomas Carlyle, said: 'They called him a prophet, you say? Why, he stood there face to face with them, here, not enshrined in any mystery, visibly clouting his own cloak, cobbling his own shoes, fighting, counseling ordering in the midst of them. They must have seen what kind of a man he was, let him be called what ye like. No emperor with his tiaras was obeyed as this man in a cloak of his own clouting. During three and twenty ears of rough, actual trial, I find something of a veritable hero necessary for that of itself.'[9]
5. It is well known that subjects and wealth of a kingdom are subjected to the will of the king, and his service. As for Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, he knew that this life was a transitory stage. Ibraheem b. Alqamah, with whom Allah is pleased, said that Abdullah said: 'The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, lay down on a straw mat which had marked his side, so I said: 'O Messenger of Allah! I ransom you with my mother and father! Allow us to put bedding on this mat that you lay on, so your side would not be affected and marked.' The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:
'My example in this life is like a rider who took rest under the shade of a tree then continued on his journey.' (Ibn Majah #4109)
An-Nu'man b. Basheer, with whom Allah is pleased, said: 'I saw your Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, (during a time) when he was not able to even find low quality dates to fill his stomach.' (Muslim #2977)
Abu Hurairah, with whom Allah is pleased, said: 'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, never filled his stomach for three consecutive days until his death.'(Bukhari #5059)
Even though the Arabian Peninsula was under his control, and he was the source of goodness for its people, the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, would at some times not find food to suffice him. His wife, A'ishah, with whom Allah is pleased, said that the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, bought some food from a Jew (and agreed to pay him at a later time) and he gave him his armor as collateral.' (Bukhari #2088)
This does not mean that he could not obtain what he wanted; for the moneys and wealth would be placed in front of him in his Masjid, and he would not move from his spot, until he distributed it amongst the poor and needy. Among his Companions were those who were wealthy and affluent - they would rush to serve him and would give up the most valuable of things for him. The reason the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, renounced the riches of this world, was because he knew the reality of this life. He said: 'The likeness of this world to the Hereafter, is like a person who dipped his finger in the ocean - let him see what would return.' (Muslim #2858)
Reverend Bosworth Smith said: ' - If ever a man ruled by a right divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.'[10]
6. Certain incidents would befall the Prophet of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, which would need clarification, and he would not be able to do anything because he did not receive revelation regarding it. During this period (i.e. between the incident and revelation) he would be exhausted. One such incident is the incident of Ifk'[11] wherein the Prophet's wife A'ishah, with whom Allah is pleased, was accused of being treacherous. The Prophet , may Allah exalt his mention, did not receive revelation concerning this incident for one month; during which his enemies talked ill of him, until revelation was revealed and the innocence of A'ishah was declared. Were the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, an imposter he would have resolved this incident the minute it came about. Allah says:
(Nor does he speak out of desire.)(53:3)
7. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, did not ask people to adulate him. On the contrary, the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, would not be pleased if a person adulated him in any way. Anas, with whom Allah is pleased, said: 'There was no individual more beloved to the Companions than the Messenger of Allah.' He said: 'If they saw him, they would not stand up for him, because they knew he disliked that.' (Tirmidthi #2754)
Washington Irving, said: 'His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory as they would have done had they been effected by selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manner and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonial of respect was shown to him.'
8. Some verses from the Qur'an were revealed in which the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, was blamed and admonished, due to some incident or happening; such as:
a. The words of Allah, the Exalted:
(O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.)

(66:1)
The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, abstained from eating honey, due to the behavior of some of his wives. Allah then admonished him because he forbade upon himself what Allah deemed lawful.
b. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(May Allah forgive you (O Muhammad). Why did you grant them leave (for remaining behind; you should have persisted as regards your order to them to proceed on Jihad) until those who told the truth were seen by you in a clear light, and you had known the liars?)
(9:43)
Allah admonished the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, because he quickly accepted the false excuses of the hypocrites who lagged behind in the Battle of Tabuk. He forgave them and accepted their excuses, without verifying them.
c. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world, but Allah desires for you the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.)
(8:67)
d. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Not for you (O Muhammad, but for Allah) is the decision; whether He turns in mercy, to (pardon) them or punishes them; verily, they are the wrong-doers.)
(3:128)
e. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(The Prophet frowned and turned away. Because there came to him the blind man. And How can you know that he might become pure from sins? Or he might receive admonition, and the admonition might profit him?)(80:1-4)
Abdullah b. Umm Maktoom, who was blind, came to the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, while he was preaching to one or some of the Quraish leaders, and the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, frowned and turned away - and Allah admonished him on account of that.
Therefore, were the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, an imposter, these ayat would not be found in the Qur'an.
Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall said: 'One day when the Prophet was in conversation with one of the great men of Qureysh, seeking to persuade him of the truth of Al-Islam, a blind man came and asked him a question concerning the faith. The Prophet was annoyed at the interruption, frowned and turned away from the blind man. In this Surah he is told that a man's importance is not to be judged from his appearance or worldly station.'[12]
9. One of the sure signs of his Prophethood is found in the Chapter of Lahab (chapter 111) in the Qur'an. In it Allah, the Exalted, condemned Abu Lahab (the Prophet's uncle) to the torment of Hell. This chapter was revealed during the early stages of his Da'wah (call to Islam). Were the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, an imposter he would not issue a ruling like this; since his uncle might accept Islam afterwards!
Dr. Gary Miller says: 'For example, the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, had an uncle by the name of Abu Lahab. This man hated Islam to such an extent that he used to follow the Prophet around in order to discredit him. If Abu Lahab saw the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, speaking to a stranger, he would wait until they parted and then would go back to the stranger and ask him, 'What did he tell you? Did he say black? Well, it's white. Did he say 'Morning?' Well, it's night.' He faithfully said the exact opposite of whatever he heard Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, say. However, about ten years before Abu Lahab died a little chapter in the Qur'an was revealed to him. It distinctly stated that he would go to the Fire (i.e. Hell). In other words, it affirmed that he would never become a Muslim and would therefore be condemned forever. For ten years all Abu Lahab had to do was say, 'I heard that it has been revealed to Muhammad that I will never change – that I will never become a Muslim and will enter the Hellfire. Well I want to become a Muslim now. How do you like that? What do you think of your divine revelation now?' But he never did that. And yet, that is exactly the kind of behavior one would have expected from him since he always sought to contradict Islam. In essence, Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, said: 'You hate me and you want to finish me? Here, say these words, and I am finished. Come on, say them!' But Abu Lahab never said them. Ten years! And in all that time he never accepted Islam or even became sympathetic to the Islamic cause. How could Muhammad possibly have known for sure that Abu Lahab would fulfill the Qur'anic revelation if he (i.e. Muhammad) was not truly the Messenger of Allah? How could he possibly have been so confident as to give someone ten years to discredit his claim of Prophethood? The only answer is that he was Allah's Messenger; for in order to put forth such a risky challenge, one has to be entirely convinced that he has a divine revelation.'[13]
10. The Prophet , may Allah exalt his mention, is called: 'Ahmed' in a verse of the Qur'an instead of 'Muhammad'. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(And remember when Eesa, son of Maryam said: 'O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Torah which came before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed. But when he came to them with clear proofs, they said: 'This is plain magic.')
(61:6)
Were he an imposter, the name 'Ahmed' would not have been mentioned in the Qur'an.
11. The Deen of Islam still exists today and is spreading all over the Globe. Thousands of people embrace Islam and prefer it over all other religions. This happens even though the callers to Islam are not financially backed as expected; and in spite of the efforts of the enemies of Islam to halt the spread of Islam. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Verily, We sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it from corruption.) (15:9)
Thomas Carlyle said: 'A false man found a religion? Why, a false man cannot build a brick house! If he does not know and follow truly the properties of mortar, burnt clay and what else be works in, it is no house that he makes, but a rubbish-heap. It will not stand for twelve centuries, to lodge a hundred and eighty millions; it will fall straightway. A man must conform himself to Nature's laws, _be_ verily in communion with Nature and the truth of things, or Nature will answer him, No, not at all! Speciosities are specious--ah me!--a Cagliostro, many Cagliostros, prominent world-leaders, do prosper by their quackery, for a day. It is like a forged bank-note; they get it passed out of _their_ worthless hands: others, not they, have to smart for it. Nature bursts up in fire-flames; French Revolutions and such like, proclaiming with terrible veracity that forged notes are forged. But of a Great Man especially, of him I will venture to assert that it is incredible he should have been other than true. It seems to me the primary foundation of him, and of all that can lie in him, this.'[14]
The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, preserved the Qur'an, after Allah had preserved it in the Books, chests of men generation after generation. Indeed memorizing and reciting it, learning and teaching it are among the things Muslims are very keen on doing, for the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:
'The best of you are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it.'(Bukhari #4639)
Many have tried to add and omit verses from the Qur'an, but they have never been successful; for these mistakes are discovered almost immediately.
As for the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, which is the second source of Shari'ah in Islam, it has been preserved by trustworthy pious men. They spent their lives gathering these traditions, and scrutinizing them to separate the weak from the authentic; they even clarified which narrations were fabricated. Whoever looks at the books written in the science of Hadeeth will realize this, and that the narrations that are authentic are in fact authentic.
Michael Hart says: 'Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world’s great religions[15], and became an immensely effective political leader. Today, thirteen centuries after his death, his influence is still powerful and pervasive.’
12. Veracity and truthfulness of his principles and that they are good and suitable for every time and place. The results of the application of Islam are clear and well known, which in turn testify that it is indeed a revelation from Allah. Furthermore, why is it not possible for Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, to be a Prophet - many Prophets and Messengers were sent before him. If the answer to this query is that there is nothing that prevents this - we then ask, 'why do you reject his Prophethood, and confirm the Prophethood of the Prophets before him?'
13. Man cannot bring about laws similar to the laws of Islam which deal with every aspect of life, such as transactions, marriage, social conduct, politics, acts of worship and the like. So, how can an unlettered man bring something like this? Isn't this a clear proof and sign of his Prophethood?
14. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, did not start calling people to Islam until he turned forty years old. His youth had passed and the age in which he should have rest and spend his time leisurely, was the age in which he was commissioned as a Prophet and charged with the dissemination of Islam.
Thomas Carlyle, said: 'It goes greatly against the impostor theory, the fact that he lived in this entirely unexceptionable, entirely quiet and commonplace way, till the heat of his years was done. He was forty before he talked of any mission from Heaven. All his irregularities, real and supposed, date from after his fiftieth year, when the good Kadijah died. All his "ambition," seemingly, had been, hitherto, to live an honest life; his "fame," the mere good opinion of neighbors that knew him, had been sufficient hitherto. Not till he was already getting old, the prurient heat of his life all burnt out, and _peace_ growing to be the chief thing this world could give him, did he start on the "career of ambition;" and, belying all his past character and existence, set up as a wretched empty charlatan to acquire what he could now no longer enjoy! For my share, I have no faith whatever in that.'[16]

What the Testimony of Faith 'There is no true god worthy of being worshipped except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah' entails:
1. To believe in the Message of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and that he was sent to mankind at large; thus the Message of Islam is not restricted to a certain group of people or a period of time. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Blessed is He Who sent down the criterion to His slave that he may be a warner to mankind.)(25:1)
2. To believe that the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, is infallible in matters pertaining to the Deen. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Nor does he speak of his own desire. It is only a revelation revealed.)(27:3-4)
As for worldly affairs, the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, was only human and would make Ijtihaad (i.e. exert his effort to reach a ruling) in that matter.
"You present your cases to me - some of you may be more eloquent and persuasive in presenting arguments than others. So, if I give someone's right to another (wrongly) because of the latter's (tricky) presentation of the case; I am giving him a piece of Fire; so he should not take it."(Agreed upon)[17]
He also said, in another narration:
"I am only human; opponents come to me to settle their problems. It may be that some of you can present his case more eloquently than the other - and I may consider him to be the rightful person and give a verdict in his favor. So, if I give the right of a Muslim to another by mistake, then it is only a portion of Hell-Fire, he has the option to take or give up before the Day of Resurrection."(Agreed Upon)

3. To believe that the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, was sent as a mercy to mankind. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(And We have sent you not but as a mercy for mankind.)(21:107)
Allah has certainly told the truth (And who is truer in statement than Allah) the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, was a mercy to mankind. He delivered man from worshipping creatures, and guided them to worship the Creator of all creatures. He delivered man from the tyranny and injustices of (false and altered) religions to the justice and fairness of Islam. He delivered man from living a materialistic life to living a life wherein he works for the Hereafter.

4. To firmly believe that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, is the most honorable Prophet and Messenger, as well as the final Prophet and Messenger. No Prophet or Messenger will come after him. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Last of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.)(33:40)
"I have been favored over all Prophets with six things: I have been given Jawami al-Kalim,[18] fear is instilled in the hearts of the enemy, booty and spoils of war have been made lawful for me, the whole earth is considered a place of prayer, and means of purification, and I was sent to mankind at large, and I am the final Prophet."
(Muslim & Tirmidthi)
5. To firmly believe that the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, conveyed to us the Deen of Islam, which is complete in all aspects. One cannot add something to the Deen nor can he omit something from it.
Allah, the Exalted, says:
(This day, I have perfected your Deen for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your Deen.)(5:3)
Islam is a complete way of life; it includes the social, political, economical and ethical aspects of life. It would lead one to live a prosperous life in this world and in the Hereafter.
Thomas Carlyle said: 'The Mahons regard their Koran with a reverence which few Christians pay even to their Bible. It is admitted every where as the standard of all law and all practice; the thing to be gone upon in speculation and life; the message sent direct out of Heaven, which this Earth has to conform to, and walk by; the thing to be read. Their Judges decide by it; all Moslem are bound to study it, seek in it for the light of their life. They have mosques where it is all read daily; thirty relays of priests take it up in succession, get through the whole each day. There, for twelve hundred years, has the voice of this Book, at all moments, kept sounding through the ears and the hearts of so many men. We hear of Mahon Doctors that had read it seventy thousand times!'[19]

6. To firmly believe that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, conveyed the Message and gave sincere counseling to the Ummah (nation). There is no good except that he guided his Ummah to it, and there is no sinful act except that he warned people from it. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said in the Farewell Pilgrimage:
"Haven't I conveyed the Message of Allah to you?' They said, 'Yes (you have).' He said: 'O Allah! Bear witness!"
(Agreed Upon)

7. To believe that the Shari'ah (Jurisprudential Law) of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, is the only acceptable Shari'ah. Mankind would be judged in light of this Shari'ah. Allah says:

(And whoever seeks a Deen other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.)(3:85)

8. To obey the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, these are with those upon whom Allah has bestowed favors from among the Prophets and the truthful and the martyrs and the good, and a goodly company they are!)(4:69)
One obeys the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, by obeying him and abstaining from what he prohibits.
Allah, the Exalted, says:
(ِAnd whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you abstain from it.)(3:85)
Allah, the Exalted, clarified the punishment of him who does not refrain from what the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, prohibited. He said:
(And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment.)(4:14)

9. To be o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o 0o0oo0o0o0o0o with the judgment of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, and to not demur what the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, has legalized and made lawful. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Nay by your Rubb, they can have no faith, until they make you judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept with full submission.)(4:65)
Furthermore, one should not give precedence to anything over the Shari'ah. Allah says:
(Do they then seek the judgment of the Days of Ignorance? And who is better in judgment than Allah for a people who have firm faith.)(5:50)

10. To adhere to the Sunnah of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention. Allah says:
(Say, 'if you really love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful'.)(3:31)
One should emulate the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and take him as a supreme example. Allah says:
(Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example to follow for him who hopes for Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah much.)(33:21)
In order for one to emulate the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, he has to learn and study the biography of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention.
Zain al-Aabideen, may Allah have mercy on him, said: 'We were taught about the battles of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, as we were taught a verse from the Qur'an.'[20]

11. To hold the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, in high esteem and to revere him. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:
'Do not over-adulate me for I was a slave of Allah before He commissioned me as a Messenger.'(At-Tabrani)

12. To ask Allah to exalt the mention of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention. Allah says:
(Indeed, Allah sends His Salah on the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and also His angels ask Allah to exalt his mention. O you who believe! Ask Allah to exalt the mention of the Prophet, and ask Allah to render the Prophet safe and secure from every derogatory thing.) (33:56)

'The miserly is him who upon hearing my name being mentioned does not ask Allah to exalt my mention.'
(Tirmidthi)

13. To love the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, revere and respect him as he should be revered and respected; for humanity was guided to Islam through him. He should be revered and held more beloved to a person than his own self, for the one who accepts Islam would be prosperous in this life and in the Hereafter. Allah, the Exalted, says:

(Say if your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His cause, then wait until Allah brings about His decision. And Allah guides not the people who are disobedient to Allah.) (9:24)

The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, clarified the result of loving him; in his answer to the man who asked him: 'When is the Day of Resurrection?' The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:

'What have you prepared for it?' The man did not answer immediately, and then said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I have not observed numerous (supererogatory) prayers, or fasts, or given charitable gifts, but I love Allah and His Messenger.' The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said: 'You will be summoned on the Day of Resurrection with whom you love!'(Bukhari & Muslim)

'If man conceives three things, he will taste the sweetness and beauty of Iman (faith); (the first thing) that Allah and His Messenger are dearer to him than anything else, (the second thing) to love a person only for the sake of Allah, (the third thing) and to hate to return to Kufr (disbelief) after Allah delivers man from it, just as he hates to be cast into the Fire.'(Muslim)
Reverence and love of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, requires that a person love and revere whom he loved; such as his household, his Companions, with whom Allah is pleased. It also requires that a person abhor whom he abhorred, for the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, loved and hated only for the sake of Allah.
14. To disseminate and invite people to Islam; and to revive the Deen of Allah, using wisdom and a good method. This is done by teaching the ignorant and reminding the one who is unaware, or has forgotten. Allah, the Exalted, says:
(Invite mankind to the way of your Rubb with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better.)(16:125)

'Convey from me, even one verse from the Qur'an.'
(Muslim)

15. To defend the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and his Sunnah, by refuting all fabricated narrations people have forged against him and clarifying all doubtful and dubious points raised by the enemies of Islam, and to spread the pure teachings of Islam to those who are ignorant of them.

16. To adhere to the Sunnah of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention. He said:
'Adhere to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly Guided Caliphs after me. Bite onto it with your molars[21], and stay away from all innovated matters. For every innovated matter (in matters of Deen) is a Bid'ah, and every Bid'ah is a means of misguidance.' (Bukhari & Muslim)

Conclusion

We conclude this research with the words of Alphonse de LaMartaine in 'Historie de al Turquie':
'Never has a man set for himself, voluntarily or involuntarily, a more sublime aim, since this aim was superhuman; to subvert superstitions which had been imposed between man and his Creator, to render God unto man and man unto God; to restore the rational and sacred idea of divinity amidst the chaos of the material and disfigured gods of idolatry, then existing. Never has a man undertaken a work so far beyond human power with so feeble means, for he (Muhammad) had in the conception as well as in the execution of such a great design, no other instrument than himself and no other aid except a handful of men living in a corner of the desert. Finally, never has a man accomplished such a huge and lasting revolution in the world, because in less than two centuries after its appearance, Islam, in faith and in arms, reigned over the whole of Arabia, and conquered, in God's name, Persia Khorasan, Transoxania, Western India, Syria, Egypt, Abyssinia, all the known continent of Northern Africa, numerous islands of the Mediterranean Sea, Spain, and part of Gaul. "If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls. "On the basis of a Book, every letter which has become law, he created a spiritual nationality which blends together peoples of every tongue and race. He has left the indelible characteristic of this Muslim nationality the hatred of false gods and the passion for the One and Immaterial God. This avenging patriotism against the profanation of Heaven formed the virtue of the followers of Muhammad; the conquest of one-third the earth to the dogma was his miracle; or rather it was not the miracle of man but that of reason. "The idea of the unity of God, proclaimed amidst the exhaustion of the fabulous theogonies, was in itself such a miracle that upon it's utterance from his lips it destroyed all the ancient temples of idols and set on fire one-third of the world. His life, his meditations, his heroic reveling against the superstitions of his country, and his boldness in defying the furies of idolatry, his firmness in enduring them for fifteen years in Mecca, his acceptance of the role of public scorn and almost of being a victim of his fellow countrymen: all these and finally, his flight, his incessant preaching, his wars against odds, his faith in his success and his superhuman security in misfortune, his forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire; his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death; all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold the unity of God and the immateriality of God: the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with words. "Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs....The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?'

Abdurrahmaan b. Abdul-Kareem al-Sheha
Riyadh, 11535
P.O. Box 59565
Email: Cant See Links
Cant See Links

Glossary

1. Aqeedah: Creed.
3. Dinar & Dirham: A type of money.
4. Fareedhah: An obligatory act of worship.
5. Fitnah: Trial, strife and tribulation.
6. Hadeeth: Prophetic Tradition.
7. Hawdh: The Pool which Allah, the Exalted, has granted our Prophet , may Allah exalt his mention, on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever drinks from it once, would never feel thirsty again.
8. Hudood: Castigatory punishments in Islam.
9. Hukum: Ruling.
10. Ijtihaad: In general, it is the exertion of effort. In this book it refers to exertion of one's effort to reach a ruling in an issue.
11. I'tikaaf: In general, it refers to seclusion. I'tikaaf is an act of worship whereby the person secludes himself in the Masjid and worships Allah.
12. Iman: Belief.
13. Jannah: This is the Heavenly Abode or Heavenly Gardens which Allah grants the pious slaves in the Hereafter. It is mistranslated as 'Paradise'.
14. Jawami al-Kalim: (conciseness of speech) is one of the miracles of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, would say a few words, and they would have great meanings.
15. Kufr: Disbelief.
16. Nafl: Supererogatory acts of worship.
17. Shaitan: Satan.
18. Shari'ah: Islamic Jurisprudential Law.
19. Shirk: Associating partners with Allah.
20. Sunnah: Has more than one meaning. It may refer to:
a. Prophetic Traditions.
b. Rulings; i.e. it would then mean that the act is endorsed by the Sunnah.
21. Taqwah: Piety.
22. Ummah: Nation.
23. Wali: The pious, god-fearing, upright Muslim, who is mindful of Allah, observes acts of worship, and abstains from the unlawful.

Table of o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o 0o0oo0o0o0o0os

1. Terminology used in this book 2
2. Introduction 3
3. Who is the Messenger? 7
4. His lineage 7
5. Place of birth and childhood 13
6. The description of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention 23
7. Some of the Prophet’s manners & Characteristics 29
8. Some of the Prophet’s ethical manners 51
9. Statements of justice and equity 55
10. The wives of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention 58
11. Textual proofs which support the prophethood 61
12. Proofs from the Qur’an 61
13. Proofs from the Sunnah 61
14. Previous Scriptures 62
15. From the Gospel 67
16. Intellectual proofs which support the prophethood 68
17. What the Testimony of Faith entails 81
18. Conclusion 90
19. Glossary 93
[1] Encyclopedia of Seerah, for Afzalur Rahman.

[2] Qadhi Eiyadh, ‘Al-Shifa bita’reefi Hoquooqil-Mostafa’,

[3] Ibn Hisham’s Biography, Vol. 1, p.493 [Arabic Edition].

[4] Bukhari #3034.

[5] Encyclopedia of Seerah, for Afzalur-Rahman

[6] ibid.

[7] 'Heroes, Hero-Worship and the Heroic in History'

[8] Muhammad in the Bible, Abdul-Ahad Dawud.

[9] 'Heroes, Hero-Worship and the Heroic in History'

[10] Muhammad and Muhammadanism

[11] i.e. The incident wherein the hypocrites falsely accused A'ishah, with whom Allah is pleased, of being unchaste.

[12] The Glorious Qur’an pg. 685

[13] The Amazing Qur’an

[14] 'Heroes, Hero-Worship and the Heroic in History'

[15] We believe that Islam is a Divine revelation from Allah, and that Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, did not found it.

[16] 'Heroes, Hero-Worship and the Heroic in History'

[17] i.e. Both Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim have narrated the Hadeeth in their collections through the same Companion.

[18] Jawami al-Kalim (conciseness of speech) is one of the miracles of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, would say a few words, and they would have great meanings.

[19] 'Heroes, Hero-Worship and the Heroic in History'

[20] Ibn Katheer, Al-Bidayah and al-Nihayah [The Beginning and the End] Vol. 3, p. 242

[21] This is a parable, to express how keen a person should be in adhering to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention

التوقيع :

لا اله الا الله رب السموات السبع ورب العرش العظيم

رد مع اقتباس