قديم 04-10-2010, 08:58 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

أفاق : الاداره

مراقب

مراقب

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

أفاق : الاداره غير متواجد حالياً

Lynn’s Luscious Chocolate Cake, step-by-step idiot-proof cake !

Lynn’s Luscious Chocolate Cake, step-by-step idiot-proof cake !

Cant See Images

Cant See Images

Ingredients:المقادير

(photograph © Kiwidutch)
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
13 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)

2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
7 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup nonfat milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup boiling water

Directions:الطريقة

Combine all dry ingredients.
Put into large mixing bowl with the rest of ingredients except for water.
Add boiling water and stir. (Don’t worry, your batter will not be thick.
Put into greased 9 x 13, or 2 8inch cake pans that have been greased and floured.

Bake at 350 degreesF. (180 C)
Bake layers for 30-35 minutes.
Bake 9 x 13 for 35 to 40 minutes.

Cant See Images

Cant See Images

Cant See Images

Cant See Images

Cant See Images

Cant See Images

Over the last year I have also experimented with the cake mix, this produces a very moist, soft, fluffy cake, and nervously knowing my history of not being successful in getting cakes out of cake pans in one piece, I don’t opt to grease and flour the pans but rather grease and then line with baking paper. So far I haven’t had a single disaster removing the cakes from the tins, just tip cooled cake carefully into my hand, it just pops out and peel off the paper, Voila! Of course it works with greasing and flour, I’m just not that brave yet.
Some people who reviewed this said they cut down the sugar, I do too, at least half a cup, and again so far everything has survived and tastes great. I also cut the salt to half a teaspoon. The rest I follow to the letter. If you can’t get Canola oil, then use Karo oil instead ( just make certain that the boiling water really is boiling and it will mix well)

My experiments now include making these as cupcakes… the mix is so idiot proof that I haven’t been able to fudge these up either LOL. Usually cupcakes are for the kids so I don’t overfill them, and so I can get 24 cupcakes from one mix. In my oven at least, 25 minutes at 180 C cooks the cupcakes perfectly, but they should spring back if you press them a bit, or if a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.

Cant See Images

Cant See Images

Another Plus point.. no creaming of butter and sugar, it’s pretty much a tip-it-into-one-bowl-and mix-recipe, how EXCELLENT is that?! It just adds to the gold stars that this recipe is ticking up at a great rate.

Cant See Images

Cant See Links

رد مع اقتباس