الاعضاء

fateemah غير متواجد حالياً

الملف الشخصي

fateemah غير متواجد حالياً

رد: Hadith of the day Ayat of the day

Ayat of the day

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 32 Audio

32. Qaloo ya noohu qad jadaltana faaktharta jidalana fa/tina bima taAAiduna in kunta mina alssadiqeena
[11.32] They said: O Nuh! indeed you have disputed with us and lengthened dispute with us, therefore bring to us what you threaten us with, if you are of the truthful ones.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))

Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba:
'Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 33 Audio

33. Qala innama ya/teekum bihi Allahu in shaa wama antum bimuAAjizeena
[11.33] He said: Allah only will bring it to you if He please, and you will not escape:

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A man said, "O Allah's Prophet! Will Allah gather the non-believers on their faces on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Will not the One Who made him walk on his feet in this world, be able to make him walk on his face on the Day of Resurrection?" (Qatada, a subnarrator, said: Yes, By the Power of Our Lord!)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 283)

Ayat of the day

Hud (The Prophet Hud), Ayat 34 Audio

34. Wala yanfaAAukum nushee in aradtu an ansaha lakum in kana Allahu yureedu an yughwiyakum huwa rabbukum wa-ilayhi turjaAAoona
[11.34] And if I intend to give you good advice, my advice will not profit you if Allah intended that He should leave you to go astray; He is your Lord, and to Him shall you be returned.

[ Translated by Shakir ]

Hadith of the day

Narrated 'Abdullah:
I or somebody, asked Allah's Apostle "Which is the biggest sin in the Sight of Allah?" He said, "That you set up a rival (in worship) to Allah though He Alone created you." I asked, "What is next?" He said, "Then, that you kill your son, being afraid that he may share your meals with you." I asked, "What is next?" He said, "That you commit illegal sexual intercourse with the wife of your neighbor." Then the following Verse was revealed to confirm the statement of Allah's Apostle:
"Those who invoke not with Allah, any other god, nor kill life as Allah has forbidden except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse." (25.68)

(Reported Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 284)

التوقيع :

اللهم أغفرلي ولوالدي ولمن دخل بيتي مؤمناً وللمؤمنين
والمؤمنات والمسلمين والمسلمات الأحياء منهم والاموات

رد مع اقتباس