منتديات أفـــاق دبـــي الثقافيـــة

منتديات أفـــاق دبـــي الثقافيـــة (http://www.afaqdubai.ae/vb/index.php)
-   Articles of Islamic culture for scholars of Islam (http://www.afaqdubai.ae/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Messenger of Allah People pray (http://www.afaqdubai.ae/vb/showthread.php?t=7086)

أفاق : الاداره 06-17-2006 05:55 PM

Messenger of Allah People pray

People pray By Abi Bakr-friendly P.B.U.H. - that he : (O Messenger of Allah

Marni Akulen if the words are if, I am) 000 : (Say apart frameworks skies and the earth and the world of the unknown. Certificate, head of everything and Malika, I certify that the machine is not only you, forbid you from the evil of myself and the evil of Satan and Company) 000 said : (If the concern is if, I am Taking Madjak) 000 accounts Bukhari and Abu Daoud, the talk is good

And Abu Bakr-friendly P.B.U.H. - that he Lersol God-P.B.U.HH-: (taught me the prayer call in prayers) 000 said : (Say I have much injustice had been wronged myself, and do not forgive sin except You Vagfr absolving me of the time, The Arhmani that you Ghafur Rahim) 000 Agreed ********************************** And on-P.B.U.H.-Rasool-Allah blessings and peace be upon him - and Lvatmah-satisfaction from God-: (if Awitma to Frashkma. or Akhttma Madajakma Vkpra thirty-three, thirty-three Subha, Ahamada thirty-three) 000 Agreed ********************************** And on-the-P.B.U.H. said : Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (Say : God Ahidne Sddeni f) 000 Muslim accounts ********************************** Abi-tested for P.B.U.H.-said : The Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (But I like you talk to God? 000 that I love to talk to God : Sobhan Allah, Bhamdh) 000 Muslim accounts ********************************** On the Far-P.B.U.H.-Rasool-Allah blessings and peace be upon him - took his hand and said : You (Far God that Lahbk) 000 said : (Far Ausik you do not Tdan Plotted in every prayer says : I mean to have stated, York, Good Bbadtk) 000 accounts Abu Daoud assigning true ********************************** And the Mother of the faithful Joirih Bint Harith - satisfaction from God - that the Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - left ball while then go and pray in the mosque. then returned after it has become an old saying : (still on the case Varqetk?) 000 said : (Yes) 000-Nabi said P.B.U.HH-: (I said Badek four words three times, If what she said since day Loznthen : Sobhan Allah, Bhamdh number created, and the consent of the same weight fashion. staining ink words) 000 Muslim accounts ********************************** By Abi Musa-P.B.U.H.-said : Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (except Adlk treasure of the treasures of Paradise?) I told 000 : (Oh yes Messenger of God) 000 : (not on the strength of not only God) 000 Agreed ********************************** Abdullah bin Khabib - P.B.U.H.-said : Messenger of Allah said to me-P.B.U.HH-: (Read : Say God is one, While the Almaouttin become When become three times Tkvic everything) 000 accounts Bukhari and Abu Daoud, the talk is good ********************************** By Abe Herrera-P.B.U.H.-poor immigrants who had come to the messenger of God-blessings and peace be upon him - said : (people went Aldthor degrees, Ali El-Naim Resident : praying and pray, fast as fast, and they preferred funds. and actually make pilgrimages, and they are striving hand), said 000 : (only inform you of something you are aware of the predecessor, The Tspkon of after, and is not only one of the best man - as have you done?) 000 said : (Oh yes Rasul Allah) 000 : (Tsbehun, Thamdon and Tcbrun behind each and thirty-three prayers) 000 Agreed ********************************** And the form of Ben-Hamid P.B.U.H.-said : I said : (O Messenger of God, taught me depositaries) 000 : (Say : apart from you I am evil audio and visual evil, and evil through me, and from the evil of my heart, and evil Manie) 000 accounts Bukhari and Abu Daoud. True good talk ********************************** And the father of the credit for Abbas bin Abdul-demand P.B.U.H.-said : I said : (O Messenger of God, taught me something liquefaction God) 000 said : (Salwa God wellness) Fmktht 000 days and then I came and I said : (O Messenger of God, taught me something liquefaction God) 000 Lee said : (Oh, oh uncle Abbas messenger of God, God Salwa wellness in the world and another) 000 accounts Bukhari, the talk is good ********************************** And the father-to-P.B.U.H. said : Messenger of Allah-called P.B.U.HH prayer-many, has not said anything to preserve : (O Messenger of Allah called prayer many did nothing to preserve) 000 said : (except Adlkm to collect all this? 000 says : I ask you to have the best of Nabik Mohamed Saleck - P.B.U.HH-and forbid you from the evil of what Astaaz Nabik Mohammad-P.B.U.HH - You are employed, and you author, and do not helpless but God) 000 accounts Bukhari, good talk

الساعة الآن 01:40 PM.